Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wild-Card-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:04 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Does everybody in the Simms family have a speech problem???  It's BENgals, not BANGgels....

Aikman does it to. 

Every time he talks, I look for Susanna Hoffs. 

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - QueenCity - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I must have missed the text

Lol I always go with my Dad.... if I can't go it defaults to his Wife 

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-15-2023

Smith looks like he took whatever berserkers used to take before a battle.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My wife is a Jaguars fan, so I'm hoping this game is a no contest after the 1st quarter...you know, for real this time.

I live about an hour from Jax. All my friends are Jags and I pull for them every game that doesn’t directly affect CIN. This area is buzzing. It’s fun.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I hope you have off tomorrow.

I don't  Sad

I'm on the fence...depends on how many BLs that I have... Cool

WHO DEY!!! SMASH the Ratbirds!!! GRRR!!!!!!  Who Dey

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - M.W. - 01-15-2023

If Joe gets good protection this will be a blow out.

If not, nail biter.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-15-2023

All right! FINALLY postseason time - Bengals versus Rats!

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I live about an hour from Jax. All my friends are Jags and I pull for them every game that doesn’t directly affect CIN. This area is buzzing. It’s fun.

Well, if you compare having Urban Meyer to a massive knee injury, Lawrence pulled a Burrow and is doing impressive stuff his first real year where he had a real shot, right?

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:10 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I live about an hour from Jax. All my friends are Jags and I pull for them every game that doesn’t directly affect CIN. This area is buzzing. It’s fun.

I was stationed in Seattle the year they lost to the Broncos and prior to that SB the city was insane.

To this day iv never seen a crazier NFL fanbase.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 01-15-2023

I'm almost nervous in the sense that this game should be such a one-sided blowout that my confidence level has rolled over from 999999 to 0 like an overused odometer.

Side note, the Vikings fans on their message board are pretty unhappy with their one and done after a fraudulent regular season.  I've said Cousins is like a high-priced Andy Dalton...well, in all fairness Cousins' statline was better than Dalton's playoff performances by a mile.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-15-2023

Who Dey!!! Let's get off to a good start. I'm already nervous.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:11 PM)Housh Wrote: I was stationed in Seattle the year they lost to the Broncos and prior to that SB the city was insane.

To this day iv never seen a crazier NFL fanbase.

Did you mean loss to the Pats?  Because they beat the Broncos...

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:08 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Aikman does it to. 

Every time he talks, I look for Susanna Hoffs. 

the worst is when they call them Beengals.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Destro - 01-15-2023

Let's get this W.

Remember, the first half tends to mean little for the Bengals success. Padlock the Panic button.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - QueenCity - 01-15-2023

Who Dey I know the fans are going to be loud.... need the defense to force some short fields

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - pally - 01-15-2023

Sam, DJ, Vonn, and Michael Thomas are game day captains

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Did you mean loss to the Pats?  Because they beat the Broncos...

Im definitely mistaken.

I remember Peyton playing tho so I must be thinking about when they won

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 10:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, if you compare having Urban Meyer to a massive knee injury, Lawrence pulled a Burrow and is doing impressive stuff his first real year where he had a real shot, right?

He’s so inconsistent but when he’s on, he’s pretty freaking good.

Drives a lot of Jag fans crazy. They were hanging him from the flagpole by his jock in the first half.

Lamar has got to be headed to the Jets next year, or something. No way he stays with the Ravens.

HOOOOOOOOOUSH