Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-AFCCG-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs--34722)

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BobJones4980 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Dodged a bullet there.

To be fair if Hill isn't held he is in the spot to make the play

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nately120 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like the board narrative that the Bengals have genius coaches and the Chiefs coaches are a liability...might not be accurate. The Chiefs have an excellent staff.

ZT is Bill Bellichick's brain in the body of that one goofy guy from the "becoming your parents" insurance commerical.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - WhoDeyK - 01-29-2023

Chiefs have been holding a lot. Glad they finally called one

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Rubekahn29 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:05 PM)Housh Wrote: He was also sacked literally at snap. Hes not a superhero

Not the second sack.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jfkbengals - 01-29-2023

2 KC TOs gone in the first quarter.

Make sure that they don't score, or get close enough to go for it on 4th.

And NO PENALTIES!

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:08 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Gotta get past this game first

Maybe I'm not explaining it well enough. I see the Eagles as the best team in the league right now. If the Bengals oline continues to play like this, I don't see any chance of the Bengals being able to beat the Eagles, or 9ers for that matter--meaning we are maybe top 4 this year. 

If you project out this game based on how the offensive line has played so far, I don't see them beating the Cowboys either, or the Cheifs.

Bengals need to figure something out and quick on offense.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 01-29-2023

This is HUGE

Only giving up 6 in these 1st 2 possession would be a god send

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Clark W Griswold - 01-29-2023

Need a big stop here to only be down 6

The way the offense looks is concerning. All this Burrow owns Mahomes talk is BS.

Mahomes is great so they will need to put up points

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - higgy100 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:13 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Got bailed out but still how about tackling

Hill would have made the tackle if he wasn't held.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Destro - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like the board narrative that the Bengals have genius coaches and the Chiefs coaches are a liability...might not be accurate. The Chiefs have an excellent staff.

I drink the Bengal-ade but not the Kool-Aid

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - GodFather - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:11 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Romo is having an orgasam

Hes so annoying, hes basically calling the game on all four's....

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whacked - 01-29-2023

We need 7 no matter what happens

Badly

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 01-29-2023

Well......if Cincinnati can get out of this with just 3 given up then I'll have to call the first quarter a success. Take the big hit, withstand....

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 01-29-2023

Hubbard getting double teamed. Looks like the chiefs did their homework.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - iowahwky4cincy - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:12 PM)Whacked Wrote: Man we got lucky

Nah. If Hill doesn't get held, he stones the RB.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 01-29-2023

Big stop

ngl if i were the Chiefs, this is some shit id go for

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Timanky12 - 01-29-2023

We didn’t show up for the 1st quarter, hope we show up for the 2nd

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-29-2023

Big stand there, aided by the penalty.

Hilton almost had a pick.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whacked - 01-29-2023

Holding call saved us

We need 7….BADLY

Bring in extra help on the line ASAP

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Billy_Bengal - 01-29-2023

If I’m Reid I go for it. Bengals O Line is terrible today. Even if you don’t score you’ll get the ball back in great field position.