Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-AFCCG-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs--34722)

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 01-29-2023

KC is actually using the gameplan I thought wed do against Mahommes. Just blitz every damn play

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whacked - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Why don't we have someone in tight man on Kelce? This is EXACTLY what Jax did - pillow soft coverage on Kelce.

Not a fan of how open he has been as well.
WTH

Not a fan of the scheming thus far on both sides of the ball

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - higgy100 - 01-29-2023

Got to go back to the short passing game hit some screens or quick outs.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Emphasis - 01-29-2023

How can we patch work the Oline?

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Ell Prez - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:18 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The right side has been the issue. Once by overload. Adeniji once. Sharping once. 

Yeah Carman has actually been good (again)

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Frank Booth - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:18 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The right side has been the issue. Once by overload. Adeniji once. Sharping once. 

Totally ignore Volson getting blown up once

Volson remains the super protected golden boy once again

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-29-2023

Wooo! More commercials!

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jj22 - 01-29-2023

1st quarter goes to KC. Down 6 has to be considered a win given the start.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - leonardfan40 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like the board narrative that the Bengals have genius coaches and the Chiefs coaches are a liability...might not be accurate. The Chiefs have an excellent staff.

I love Zac as much as the next guy, but anybody that says their HC is an advantage over Andy Reid has no clue what they are talking about. Andy’s been an amazing coach for a long time with different franchises. You can’t knock him or his offensive mind.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-29-2023

Respond with a TD. Lets go already.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengals73 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wooo! More commercials!

No, More commercials, kickoff then more commercials 

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Clark W Griswold - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:18 PM)Housh Wrote: KC is actually using the gameplan I thought wed do against Mahommes. Just blitz every damn play

I have seen some blitzing and they are not getting to Mahomes.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 01-29-2023

1st play here is RB screen to Mixon

Weve gotta calm those blitzes down

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - higgy100 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:19 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Yeah Carman has actually been good (again)

Yep. This is like a boxing match right now where Cincinnati just has to get a feel of this game. Lots of energy on Kansas City and a lot of it is because of that crowd.

Would be tough for any team in the league to play in the atmosphere right now. Just need a couple good things to happen.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-29-2023

They absolutely need to get a few first down. Really need points, but they at least have to move the ball.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - NATI BENGALS - 01-29-2023

Deep TD would suck a lot of air out of that place. Come on now

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - LSUfaninTN - 01-29-2023

And they're all terrible.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nately120 - 01-29-2023

I'm telling ya, commercials during NFL games are the only way I have any idea what normal people are supposedly watching/buying.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 01-29-2023

This D is winning this game. We need the Offense to figure a way to score, we knew what we had in the O-line.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whacked - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 09:18 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Got to go back to the short passing game hit some screens or quick outs.

ASAP