Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-AFCCG-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs--34722)

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Science Friction - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:08 PM)TheFan Wrote: Any holdup by the line and Burrow probably gets to Irwin wide open to the left. 

I want an elite OL at least one time before I die.   ONE. DAMN. TIME.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nately120 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:09 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: I still think you guys win. Lots of Mahomes blowing going on.

Is it possible for paid NFL announcers to admit a QB is good without it being compared to gay sex?  Sometimes I feel like this is the one thing on this planet that hasn't changed in the past 35+ years since I started paying attention to football.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BengalsLUFC - 01-29-2023

Right **** the moaning

We held kc to 13 points missed a pick and we look half decent on defence.

I feel the second half uno is going to come alive

It’s in our hands lads don’t give up yet.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 01-29-2023

My prediction was obvious me trying to manifest victory but no1 thought this would be easy

***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bronxbengal - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:09 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That first half was a disaster.

It was last year also! History WILL repeat itself once again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bfine32 - 01-29-2023

There's absolutely no way about 4 members of this gameday chat can be over 14 years old.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:11 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Absolutely terrible clock management on that drive.   Should have spiked it on 1st and goal.  Would have given us 2 shots at the end zone.  Also would have spiked it on 1st downs and kept the timeout or two.

The lack of pressure on Mahomes is killing is.  The soft coverage and not double teaming Kelce on 4th down was an absolute bonehead play call.

Yeah we waited to use timeouts and then used them all at once. I would've like to spike it after that Mixon run. 

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:12 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Chiefs are not doing anything special, we just have got to get more pressure on Mahomes. Kelce is a HoF tight end so must stick with him, ridiculous he always seems to be wide open. Down 7 points, I will take it. Big stop needed to start the half.

Kelce is wide open a lot because inexplicably we are not doing what we usually do - put a DB in tight man on Kelce while the rest of the D does its normal thing. 

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:13 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah we waited to use timeouts and then used them all at once. I would've like to spike it after that Mixon run. 

TO usage was very poor. But I guess in the end, we probably wouldn't have achieved a ton more had we held one back. Not like we had tons of time to run plays in the redzone there.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - NotBigzo - 01-29-2023

"Game over man. Game over."

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - masonbengals fan - 01-29-2023

Isn't over till it's over.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - JumboTron - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Ppl just sayin anything

How he said that directly after we just stopped them and scored points off the stop is insane

Wouldn't be a GameDay thread with out the usual cast of characters saying one asinine thing after another 

Would actually be startling and unnerving if they weren't doing that.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Emphasis - 01-29-2023

Burrow gets a little more time to throw and their D gets sliced up. Need better running too.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - lostpoet2 - 01-29-2023

Time to let Lou cook.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The American Dream - 01-29-2023

We are only down 7 points but some are acting like we might as well go ahead and pack up to head back to Cincy. Ton of time left in this one; we have phenomenal coaches, quite sure they will make the right adjustments at half time.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:13 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Right **** the moaning

We held kc to 13 points missed a pick and we look half decent on defence.

I feel the second half uno is going to come alive

It’s in our hands lads don’t give up yet.

The defense was never going to be the question in this game. It was always gonna be the offense. Right now the difference is the olines in my opinion. Chiefs OL > Bengals OL. The defense just needs to shut the down which is a very tall order.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-29-2023

Interested to see these halftime adjustments.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-29-2023

Unleash the beast!!

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-29-2023

To flip the script here... the Bengals were not good that half, but how confident would we be feeling had we been the Chiefs here?

Had most of the game go our way and only be 13-6 up... they'd certainly like a bigger lead with the way it's gone.

RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BengalsRocker - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:11 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Just did a rewind, that play to Perine was definitely a 1st down. Should have been reviewed. Ended up costing us two time outs.

It seems our RBs are always getting screwed for ball placement on 1st downs this season.