Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Uh oh Joe Mixon - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Uh oh Joe Mixon (/Thread-Uh-oh-Joe-Mixon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - 007BengalsFan - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 02:58 PM)Stewy Wrote: I agree that it is highly suspicious, especially given the fact that his sister is being charged with tampering with evidence and obstruction.  Sounds to me it is very possible that Joe might have shot the weapon and then the others are covering for him.....HOWEVER - if this was the case Joe would have gunpowder residue all over him with that many shots, especially his hands.  i would assume, they tested for that on the scene.....if Joe was there.

You think it's most likely that he didn't do anything wrong?  The whole thing wreaks of fishiness IMO.

From the report I just watched on Channel 19, they said Mixon was home.  Brewer is the one that fired the gun, Mixon's sister then went and tried to pick up all the shell casings which is why she is being charged for tampering with evidence. Her and Brewer left the scene and so too did Joe Mixon.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-16-2023

[Image: FrXU7GnWwAA7pUU?format=jpg&name=large]

Well, seeing the weapon carried by a teenager involved in a Nerf War in his own yard I can certainly understand how Joe Mixon would fear for his life.

A Kel-tec? F’n seriously?

https://dayton247now.com/amp/news/local/prosecutor-to-update-investigation-into-shooting-of-anderson-twp-teen-during-nerf-wars-bengals-joe-mixon-lamonte-brewer-shalonda-ayers-road-rifle-car-stopped-high-school-student

Shot while playing in his own yard. I hope everyone charged gets the maximum penalties.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - bfine32 - 03-16-2023

First of all: Why the hell we talking about Zeke in this thread

Secondly: I've said from jump this doesn't smell right and I also said I fear they convinced the personal trainer to commit a crime by calling in a fake 911 call.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Go Cards - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 09:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: FrXU7GnWwAA7pUU?format=jpg&name=large]

Well, seeing the weapon carried by a teenager involved in a Nerf War in his own yard I can certainly understand how Joe Mixon would fear for his life.

A Kel-tec? F’n seriously?

https://dayton247now.com/amp/news/local/prosecutor-to-update-investigation-into-shooting-of-anderson-twp-teen-during-nerf-wars-bengals-joe-mixon-lamonte-brewer-shalonda-ayers-road-rifle-car-stopped-high-school-student

Shot while playing in his own yard. I hope everyone charged gets the maximum penalties.

Is this the actual gun the kid was carrying ? 

The BS is chest deep in this story and the Bengals need to part ways with Joe without question imo. Zac would have never taken him anyway for punching that girl. Get rid of him and the "sooner" the better. Heck with the the money.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 11:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Is this the actual gun the kid was carrying ? 

The BS is chest deep in this story and the Bengals need to part ways with Joe without question imo. Zac would have never taken him anyway for punching that girl. Get rid of him and the "sooner" the better. Heck with the the money.

Yes. That is the actual gun the kid was carrying. With what they believe is a bullet hole from taking incoming fire. You can watch the briefing in the hyperlink. The outcome could have been much worse than getting shot in the foot for playing in his own yard.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Go Cards - 03-17-2023

(03-16-2023, 11:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes. That is the actual gun the kid was carrying. With what they believe is a bullet hole from taking incoming fire. You can watch the briefing in the hyperlink. The outcome could have been much worse than getting shot in the foot for playing in his own yard.

OMG, thought maybe the kid had painted the gun to make it look more realistic where it may have been more understandable.

There is absolutely no justification for 11 shots being fired because of this toy weapon, in a neighborhood no less.  Plus if the toy gun has a bullet hole in then it sounds as if they were shooting to kill.

Wow, freakin morons

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Graphicguy - 03-17-2023

Afraid to say anything since I was called a racist when commenting about this whole episode.

Let’s just move on from Mixon.

Get Kareem Hunt and draft a RB.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - pulses - 03-17-2023

Cut him and get rid of him before we see more immature drama whether it be him or his family we don't need the distractions and BS.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Go Cards - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 12:22 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Afraid to say anything since I was called a racist when commenting about this whole episode.  

Let’s just move on from Mixon.  

Get Kareem Hunt and draft a RB.

Hunt is a punk too, no thanks

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Bengalbug - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 12:29 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Hunt is a punk too, no thanks

I’d be down with Damien Harris. Nothing sexy or flashy, but when healthy he is a good running back.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - pulses - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 12:31 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I’d be down with Damien Harris.  Nothing sexy or flashy, but when healthy he is a good running back.

rather have Devin Singletary.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - 007BengalsFan - 03-17-2023

The toy gun used:

[Image: 373e1371-5858-45f0-bf31-3ad0034d86e2-AYE...92318.jpeg]

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Nately120 - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 12:54 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: The toy gun used:

[Image: 373e1371-5858-45f0-bf31-3ad0034d86e2-AYE...92318.jpeg]

I wish you hadn't posted that, I just shot my computer monitor in reflex.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - casear2727 - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 12:47 AM)pulses Wrote: rather have Devin Singletary.

Pass on a 5'7 guy without bell cow back.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 12:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wish you hadn't posted that, I just shot my computer monitor in reflex.

Not your fault. You were triggered.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Nately120 - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 04:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Not your fault. You were triggered.

Their lawyers should try the "We believe in moon men with future sci fi weapons" defense, because that doesn't look quite like a firearm an earthling would wield.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-17-2023

(03-17-2023, 05:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Their lawyers should try the "We believe in moon men with future sci fi weapons" defense, because that doesn't look quite like a firearm an earthling would wield.

Mixon’s agent has already claimed it looked like a Kel-tec. Between the agent, the trainer, and the girlfriend; that’s three people willing to aid and abet a felon committing another gun related felony.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Graphicguy - 03-18-2023

(03-17-2023, 07:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Mixon’s agent has already claimed it looked like a Kel-tec. Between the agent, the trainer, and the girlfriend; that’s three people willing to aid and abet a felon committing another gun related felony.

With all the lying (Sister says Mixon wasn’t home, when Mixon was home….Trainer makes a 911 and sister picks up shell casings, etc, etc), the is just a sad way to end Joe’s career with the Bengals.

Personally, if I were Joe, I’d boot the sister and the trainer out of my life, as tough as that might be. They’re nothing but a weight around his neck and likely to lead him down a road he doesn’t want to go.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - samhain - 03-18-2023

It's sad that Joe seemed to do so well rebuilding his reputation after his incident in Oklahoma only to have the year he's having.

I think the ownership likes him as a person and wants to give him the benefit of the doubt.

It's getting harder and harder to justify. He's making atrocious decisions, makes way more than he should, and brings limited value on the field.

If this team can make business decisions to move on from the best safety tandem in the league, then they can make one to move on from Joe Mixon.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - BengalsBong - 03-18-2023

(03-18-2023, 12:01 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: With all the lying (Sister says Mixon wasn’t home, when Mixon was home….Trainer makes a 911 and sister picks up shell casings, etc, etc), the is just a sad way to end Joe’s career with the Bengals.  

Personally, if I were Joe, I’d boot the sister and the trainer out of my life, as tough as that might be.  They’re nothing but a weight around his neck and likely to lead him down a road he doesn’t want to go.

Pretty sure the story was they just got back from a trip which means a plane ride you are not bringing guns with you on a plane. So, the gun the personal trainer and the boyfriend had on them was most likely provided by the homeowner Mixon. Why would you give a convicted felon a gun?

Were they with Joe when he brandished the gun a month before? Joe has nobody to point the finger at.