Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Uh oh Joe Mixon - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Uh oh Joe Mixon (/Thread-Uh-oh-Joe-Mixon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - 007BengalsFan - 03-18-2023

(03-17-2023, 07:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Mixon’s agent has already claimed it looked like a Kel-tec. Between the agent, the trainer, and the girlfriend; that’s three people willing to aid and abet a felon committing another gun related felony.

I dont think Mixon's agent knows what he is talking about.  Kel-Tec is the name of the company.  They make all kinds of different guns from pistols to shotguns to rifles.  Saying its a Kel-Tec doesnt describe what kind of gun it was.   It would be like calling the police on a drunk driver and telling them you think the person might be driving a Honda.  Was it a Honda truck, was it a Honda SUV, was it a Honda sedan, was it a Honda motorcycle, was it even a Honda to begin with?  Saying it's a Kel-Tec doesnt describle anything.

The only type of gun I can think of that looks even remotely like the Nerf gun would be one of the bullpup guns that are made by various manufacturers:

x95-r-330-bullpup

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - BengalsBong - 03-19-2023

(03-18-2023, 02:41 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I dont think Mixon's agent knows what he is talking about.  Kel-Tec is the name of the company.  They make all kinds of different guns from pistols to shotguns to rifles.  Saying its a Kel-Tec doesnt describe what kind of gun it was.   It would be like calling the police on a drunk driver and telling them you think the person might be driving a Honda.  Was it a Honda truck, was it a Honda SUV, was it a Honda sedan, was it a Honda motorcycle, was it even a Honda to begin with?  Saying it's a Kel-Tec doesnt describle anything.

The only type of gun I can think of that looks even remotely like the Nerf gun would be one of the bullpup guns that are made by various manufacturers:

x95-r-330-bullpup

The bright colors yellow, blue, orange are colors never used on real guns and should have alerted someone immediately that it was a toy. 

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-19-2023

(03-18-2023, 02:41 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I dont think Mixon's agent knows what he is talking about.  Kel-Tec is the name of the company.  They make all kinds of different guns from pistols to shotguns to rifles.  Saying its a Kel-Tec doesnt describe what kind of gun it was.   It would be like calling the police on a drunk driver and telling them you think the person might be driving a Honda.  Was it a Honda truck, was it a Honda SUV, was it a Honda sedan, was it a Honda motorcycle, was it even a Honda to begin with?  Saying it's a Kel-Tec doesnt describle anything.

x95-r-330-bullpup

His agent is just deflecting any blame or responsibility from Mixon’s family for shooting a kid playing in his own yard with an obvious toy and the attempted cover up because they knew they were in the wrong and trying to paint them as the victim instead of the actual victim. It’s pretty disgusting. I’m glad I don’t make a living doing that shit.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - Sled21 - 03-19-2023

(03-19-2023, 12:05 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: The bright colors yellow, blue, orange are colors never used on real guns and should have alerted someone immediately that it was a toy. 

Uh, just to point out, drug gangs started painting the barrels of their guns blaze orange decades ago in an attempt to make police think real guns were toys so they could get the first shot. They were doing that back in the 90's and are still doing it. So colors mean nothing. Not saying Mixon's sister isn;t an idiot, but your statement is ill informed. 

(03-19-2023, 10:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Uh, just to point out, drug gangs started painting the barrels of their guns blaze orange decades ago in an attempt to make police think real guns were toys so they could get the first shot. They were doing that back in the 90's and are still doing it. So colors mean nothing. Not saying Mixon's sister isn;t an idiot, but your statement is ill informed. 

Are you Mixon's lawyer because you are reaching back 30 years and making stuff up to prove that it was ok to shoot a 16-year-old.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - rfaulk34 - 03-19-2023

(03-19-2023, 12:26 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Are you Mixon's lawyer because you are reaching back 30 years and making stuff up to prove that it was ok to shoot a 16-year-old.

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - bfine32 - 03-19-2023

(03-19-2023, 12:26 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Are you Mixon's lawyer because you are reaching back 30 years and making stuff up to prove that it was ok to shoot a 16-year-old.

It's not reaching back 30 years and no one is trying to prove it's OK to shoot a 16-year-old. Below is a gun that was confiscated in a raid in NC back in 2021:

[Image: efc55b17-1e5e-4559-930a-0ca60f63eafe-Nor...Office.JPG]

https://wpde.com/news/local/north-carolina-police-seize-real-gun-disguised-to-look-like-toy-gun-during-drug-raid

Given we don't know all the facts, but is any of the reports of them pulling in Mixon's driveway and being on his property are correct, the little sh!ts playing Soldiers put themselves in a compromising position

How many of your blue colored real guns was in neighborhoods with 300,000 to 500,000 homes valued. None.

Take into account of what neighborhood you are standing in where this crime occurred.

Do not rip your fingernails off grasping.

(03-19-2023, 01:49 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: How many of your blue colored real guns was in neighborhoods with 300,000 to 500,000 homes valued. None.

Take into account of what neighborhood you are standing in where this crime occurred.

It was confiscated during a drug raid. Selling drugs can be quite lucrative. 

Is it actually your assertion that nefarious characters cannot live in nice houses? Only good upstanding citizens live in good neighborhoods.

Let's just say you're correct and folks in nice neighborhoods are great. The incident occurred at 8:30 prior to daylight savings time. It was dark..

(03-19-2023, 02:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It was confiscated during a drug raid. Selling drugs can be quite lucrative. 

Is it actually your assertion that nefarious characters cannot live in nice houses? Only good upstanding citizens live in good neighborhoods.

Let's just say you're correct and folks in nice neighborhoods are great. The incident occurred at 8:30 prior to daylight savings time. It was dark..

Most drive byes and home invasions happen in the front of your home not in your backyard where the shots were fired.

(03-19-2023, 02:10 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Most drive byes and home invasions happen in the front of your home not in your backyard where the shots were fired.

I'm no professional criminal but if I were trying to invade a house; I'd probably try to gain access from the back of the house away from the public road

RE: Uh oh Joe Mixon - JumboTron - 03-19-2023

(03-19-2023, 01:49 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: How many of your blue colored real guns was in neighborhoods with 300,000 to 500,000 homes valued. None.

I say this as someone who grew up in Indian Hill; you'd be shocked by a lot of what goes on in and around very nice houses and neighborhoods.

(03-19-2023, 02:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm no professional criminal but if I were trying to invade a house; I'd probably try to gain access from the back of the house away from the public road

Well, if you were trying to gain access to the home you would most likely have to step into the yard at some point. Even in Texas you got to wait till they walk on your property before you can shoot someone.

(03-19-2023, 02:14 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I say this as someone who grew up in Indian Hill; you'd be shocked by a lot of what goes on in and around very nice houses and neighborhoods.

I am pointing out the fact that guns with blue colors or orange tips that are real guns are carried by gangbangers and Joes hood is not a gangbanger hangout.

I'd answer this but it seems Rfaulk and Bfine have already proven you have no clue what you are talking about. Making stuff up.. Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious I have no reason to make stuff up, I've already said I am ready to move on from Mixon. I just commented on your lack of knowledge about what goes on with firearms and criminals.

(03-19-2023, 02:25 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I am pointing out the fact that guns with blue colors or orange tips that are real guns are carried by gangbangers and Joes hood is not a gangbanger hangout.

Gangbangers have these things called cars they travel in, and you would be surpirsed what neighborhoods some of them visit or even live in. Drugs are very lucrative.

(03-19-2023, 03:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'd answer this but it seems Rfaulk and Bfine have already proven you have no clue what you are talking about. Making stuff up.. Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious I have no reason to make stuff up, I've already said I am ready to move on from Mixon. I just commented on your lack of knowledge about what goes on with firearms and criminals.

They quit responding a while ago. What's the over under on him not being convicted of the crime? lol You are the one fighting a losing battle if you think the guy that shot the kid is not spending the next ten years in jail.

(03-19-2023, 03:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Gangbangers have these things called cars they travel in, and you would be surpirsed what neighborhoods some of them visit or even live in. Drugs are very lucrative.

If you make enough to move into a half a million-dollar home, you are not going to shoot your neighbors kid for walking thru his yard. Do all that to get out of the hood then you just going to shoot up your new neighborhood. So silly.

You all need to take a course in gun safety or at least watch a 5 min video. You are not only responsible for what you are shooting but what is beyond your target in the background as well. Even a 10-year-old novice hunter knows that you make sure of what you are shooting at before you even shoot.

Not only did this guy fail at that but he failed at that 10 or 11 times since that is how many times he pulled the trigger.

Think you guys need to call in FredToast as backup he at least has some understanding of the law.