Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread (/Thread-Chiefs-VS-Eagles-game-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Housh - 02-13-2023

The call was just poory timed. You gotta let them play. That call decided the damn SB

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - bfine32 - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Neither did Pigpen. He just makes sure we can all see how injured he is so everyone can gush about his toughness.

Just stop. 

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - TecmoBengals - 02-13-2023

Mahomes and Kelce gave the interview as if they were WWE fake wrestling characters lol.

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - bengalfan47 - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are folks hating on Mahomes? He's never used his ankle as an excuse.

I never use my Dashing good looks or vast fortune as an excuse for the reasons of my success either. Its because none of those things are real, just like his ankle injury! lol

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Johnny Cupcakes - 02-13-2023

Travis Kelce is a ***** dork.

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - michaelsean - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop. 

I won’t.

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - TecmoBengals - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:19 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Travis Kelce is a ***** dork.

Yeah, a winner and talent but spare me from watching him talk!

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - samhain - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just stop. 

Dude was running full sprint for 20 yards after limping like he broke his ankle before the half.  Then he limped again.  

He's Collinsworth tough.

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Synric - 02-13-2023

It's about consistency they were playing like that the entire game on both sides and no calls. In the most crucial part of the game it was called and practically ends the game on that flag.

Was it a bad call no but its inconsistent which is important.

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - cinci4life - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:15 AM)Fnbs010 Wrote: Eagles had two calls on that one drive that should not have went their way, soooo...chiefs win but it was great game

Assuming you are referring to the fumble/TD reversal and Goedert catch. Replay got both calls right. 

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Fnbs010 - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:18 AM)Nepa Wrote: Which two? The calls were reviewed frame by frame. They weren't bogus like the defensive holding call that gave KC the game.  

They were just as close as the holding call against the eagles

(02-13-2023, 12:18 AM)Housh Wrote: The call was just poory timed. You gotta let them play. That call decided the damn SB

I'd imagine if Bradbury did the exact same thing to Ja'Marr Chase at the end of the Superbowl and Philly would have won; you'd have the same opinion.

It was an obvious holding foul. Folks are mad it decided the game, but it happened and was rightly called

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Nepa - 02-13-2023

And with the Eagles poor defensive showing against KC, the stock of the Eagles DC for a HC job just went down and Lou's stock just went up.

(02-13-2023, 12:21 AM)Nepa Wrote: And with the Eagles poor defensive showing against KC, the stock of the Eagles DC for a HC job just went down and Lou's stock just went up.

THIS was my thought. I give nah damn about Philly or KC.

I enjoyed the game for what it was

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - CKwi88 - 02-13-2023

Should have been an all time great SB.

Still might be, but while the call might not have changed the outcome it sure as hell cemented it. We were robbed of a great finish.

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Nepa - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd imagine if Bradbury did the exact same thing to Ja'Marr Chase at the end of the Superbowl and Philly would have won; you'd have the same opinion.

It was an obvious holding foul. Folks are mad it decided the game, but it happened and was rightly called

Obviously, it was not obvious. Even the TV commentator said it should not have been called. He didn't seem to impede the receiver a bit. 

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Synric - 02-13-2023

(02-13-2023, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd imagine if Bradbury did the exact same thing to Ja'Marr Chase at the end of the Superbowl and Philly would have won; you'd have the same opinion.

It was "technically" a penalty like alot of stuff we see... my issue is we seen it alot of the same the entire game on both sides. They didnt call it earlier why call it in the most crucial time in the game?

It's about consistency. 

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Nicomo Cosca - 02-13-2023

Deja vu.

“The officiating has never been better”

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Essex Johnson - 02-13-2023

Hats off to Chiefs , they took control 2nd half, Mahomes just wrote his HOF invite, impressive what Reid continues to do as a HC. Hurts also showed he belongs in discuss as top tier QB, he passed well tonight in the big game

RE: Chiefs VS Eagles game thread - Clark W Griswold - 02-13-2023

Bradshaw trying to retire Andy Reid…