Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon (/Thread-Lou-is-staying-Cardinals-choose-Gannon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Trademark - 02-14-2023

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - BFritz21 - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 04:00 PM)Trademark Wrote:

LOVE IT!

Lou staying helps us build a dynasty!

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-14-2023

This was the news I was hoping to hear. Thanks!!! Rock On

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - leonardfan40 - 02-14-2023

Huge news!!!! Been waiting the last 24 hours for this!

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Shake n Blake - 02-14-2023

Even Princess Zelda approves of this news.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Trademark - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 04:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This was the news I was hoping to hear. Thanks!!! Rock On

no problem

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - RunKijanaRun - 02-14-2023

Feel for him, but ultimately he’s better off. That situation was going to be a bad fit.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Bengalion - 02-14-2023

I just can't see how this hiring will help Murray and cia. Didn't they need an offensive coach? From what I have seen Cards fans aren't happy with this hiring.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-14-2023

Deo Gratias!

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - jj22 - 02-14-2023

Yes! The window is securely open.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - KillerGoose - 02-14-2023

The continuity is amazing. Cincinnati is going to head into yet another season with all of the coaches intact (at least major coaches) and most of the starters likely staying.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Joelist - 02-14-2023

Glad we still have Lou - AZ would have been a bad fit for him anyway as he would have had to deal with Kyler Murray (interesting how really no offensive coaches were interested).

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Synric - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 04:39 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The continuity is amazing. Cincinnati is going to head into yet another season with all of the coaches intact (at least major coaches) and most of the starters likely staying.

Just makes the eventual exodus worse. 

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Ell Prez - 02-14-2023

I feel bad for Lou. With only 2-4 openings/year, and a pool of candidates, it’s hard to finally get a HC job. Everyone says he’s better off here than in a bad situation- I disagree. Strike while the iron is hot. He’s been a coach Joe long, and he just now got an interview? He’s coming off 2 great years. His window for HC could be closing. All it takes is to have a bad year defensively (we are gonna lose a bunch of D players) and he could be long forgotten.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - George Cantstandya - 02-14-2023

Good news. Glad the Bengals are keeping the coaching staff intact. The coordinators will probably have more opportunities in the future but for now they have more work to do here.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-14-2023

I’ll buy Lou Anarumo dinner at Mamma Di Salvo in Kettering any time he wants!

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Nepa - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 04:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Just makes the eventual exodus worse. 

Synric or Cynic? Wink

At any rate, Eagles make it to Super Bowl and right away lose both OC and DC. Bengals still have intact staff since making Super Bowl a year ago, despite both OC and DC being seriously considered by teams with HC openings. Gives at least one more year of stability.

I didn't like Arizona's process. It was like an excruciating reality show-- one that left Lou as the last candidate standing, with public elimination of one candidate after another, until Gannon introduced after the Super Bowl. 

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 04:54 PM)Nepa Wrote: Synric or Cynic? Wink

At any rate, Eagles make it to Super Bowl and right away lose both OC and DC. Bengals still have intact staff since making Super Bowl a year ago, despite both OC and DC being seriously considered by teams with HC openings. Gives at least one more year of stability.

I didn't like Arizona's process. It was like an excruciating reality show-- one that left Lou as the last candidate standing, with public elimination of one candidate after another, until Gannon introduced after the Super Bowl. 

Yeah, don't know how any Bengal fan could twist this into a bad thing lol

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - casear2727 - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 04:32 PM)Bengalion Wrote: I just can't see how this hiring will help Murray and cia. Didn't they need an offensive coach? From what I have seen Cards fans aren't happy with this hiring.

It is rumored Gannon can get EB to leave KC.

RE: Lou is staying!!!! Cardinals choose Gannon - Frank Booth - 02-14-2023

(02-14-2023, 05:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It is rumored Gannon can get EB to leave KC.

I don’t think that affects KC as much as you think it does