[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:00 PM)Trademark Wrote:

LOVE IT!

Lou staying helps us build a dynasty!
Reply/Quote
This was the news I was hoping to hear. Thanks!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Huge news!!!! Been waiting the last 24 hours for this!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Even Princess Zelda approves of this news.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This was the news I was hoping to hear. Thanks!!! Rock On

no problem
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Feel for him, but ultimately he’s better off. That situation was going to be a bad fit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I just can't see how this hiring will help Murray and cia. Didn't they need an offensive coach? From what I have seen Cards fans aren't happy with this hiring.
Reply/Quote
Deo Gratias!
Reply/Quote
Yes! The window is securely open.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The continuity is amazing. Cincinnati is going to head into yet another season with all of the coaches intact (at least major coaches) and most of the starters likely staying.
Reply/Quote
Glad we still have Lou - AZ would have been a bad fit for him anyway as he would have had to deal with Kyler Murray (interesting how really no offensive coaches were interested).
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:39 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The continuity is amazing. Cincinnati is going to head into yet another season with all of the coaches intact (at least major coaches) and most of the starters likely staying.

Just makes the eventual exodus worse. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I feel bad for Lou. With only 2-4 openings/year, and a pool of candidates, it’s hard to finally get a HC job. Everyone says he’s better off here than in a bad situation- I disagree. Strike while the iron is hot. He’s been a coach Joe long, and he just now got an interview? He’s coming off 2 great years. His window for HC could be closing. All it takes is to have a bad year defensively (we are gonna lose a bunch of D players) and he could be long forgotten.
Reply/Quote
Good news. Glad the Bengals are keeping the coaching staff intact. The coordinators will probably have more opportunities in the future but for now they have more work to do here.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I’ll buy Lou Anarumo dinner at Mamma Di Salvo in Kettering any time he wants!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:41 PM)Synric Wrote: Just makes the eventual exodus worse. 

Synric or Cynic? Wink

At any rate, Eagles make it to Super Bowl and right away lose both OC and DC. Bengals still have intact staff since making Super Bowl a year ago, despite both OC and DC being seriously considered by teams with HC openings. Gives at least one more year of stability.

I didn't like Arizona's process. It was like an excruciating reality show-- one that left Lou as the last candidate standing, with public elimination of one candidate after another, until Gannon introduced after the Super Bowl. 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:54 PM)Nepa Wrote: Synric or Cynic? Wink

At any rate, Eagles make it to Super Bowl and right away lose both OC and DC. Bengals still have intact staff since making Super Bowl a year ago, despite both OC and DC being seriously considered by teams with HC openings. Gives at least one more year of stability.

I didn't like Arizona's process. It was like an excruciating reality show-- one that left Lou as the last candidate standing, with public elimination of one candidate after another, until Gannon introduced after the Super Bowl. 

Yeah, don't know how any Bengal fan could twist this into a bad thing lol
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 04:32 PM)Bengalion Wrote: I just can't see how this hiring will help Murray and cia. Didn't they need an offensive coach? From what I have seen Cards fans aren't happy with this hiring.

It is rumored Gannon can get EB to leave KC.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2023, 05:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote: It is rumored Gannon can get EB to leave KC.

I don’t think that affects KC as much as you think it does
Reply/Quote