Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-14-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: Impressed with a injury depleted D.

Really?? The strengh of this D has been the line.....and they haven't done jack today!!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:32 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Some of y'all need to switch teams.

I recall hearing this when I dared to say David Klingler might not be awesome.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's what the refs went with, but the corner was on his back the whole way. Hard to say brown jumped all the way back on his own when it wasn't given much of a choice with the guy tackling him backwards. I can see what you're saying, but the refs always error on the side of awarding forward progress.

Then he should also have been down inbounds.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - West Union KennyG - 12-13-2015

I hate to say this... but it's the 3rd Quarter coming up.
The past couple weeks we've done well there. Here's to that trend and not the first 10 weeks of the season!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:33 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: We're in good shape?  Losing by 9?  Down 5 of our top 15 players including a backup QB with 4 career passes before today?

Yes and we have slowed this steeler offense down. Something supposedly that was impossible... Or at least so I heard all week.

Obviously AJ isn't overwhelmed. We will be fine. The steelers defense isn't good and we will score as long as the game isn't too big for AJ and its not so far

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 12-13-2015

Bengals just need one more win to clinch the division, right?

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Butchie Tiger - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure love when you have two timeouts and over two minutes and you don't try to score. Things like this just re-sour me on Marvin any time I might think about starting to like him.

Marvin has always been the worst with clock management. ...never learns that when he plays safe, it bites us in the ass.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 12-13-2015

AJ MC looking good so far. Hope he keeps it up.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - CageTheBengal - 12-13-2015

Nugent is always the community punching bag when the whole team is playing like garbage. Now the Steelers kicker is the next Adam Vinatari as well. LOL

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 12-13-2015

I think DICKSberg had possession 29 minutes to the Bengals 1 minute Big Grin

Need to get GIO involved in space.

He is our Brown and our equalizer

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:33 PM)Whacked Wrote: x2

If the Bengals lose, who are we voting for so that the DICKS don't make it to the playoffs?

Well, currently, the Jets and Chiefs are the WC. I think both are currently winning and I would guess that if both continue to win, the Steelers are out (assuming we win the division).

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:33 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: We're in good shape?  Losing by 9?  Down 5 of our top 15 players including a backup QB with 4 career passes before today?

Good shape given the situation.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Then he should also have been down inbounds.

Correct.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Bengals just need one more win to clinch the division, right?

No, if our only win is against the 49ers we lose to the Steelers in tiebreakers of the Steelers win out.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - barkerja - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:34 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure love when you have two timeouts and over two minutes and you don't try to score. Things like this just re-sour me on Marvin any time I might think about starting to like him.

What do you suggest they should have done? They passed twice when pinned against their own 2; they tried, but when your back is up against the wall like that, your options are limited.

Just glad we didn't give up 2 points there, which could have easily ended up being 5 or 9 before the end of the half.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-13-2015

I am excited to see what AJ can do in the 2nd half. THe Steelers pass D isn't perfect, their Running defense is good. I'd like to see some dinks to Gio and bombs to AJ, mccarron has deep ball accuracy. He probably doesn't have the mind of Dalton (yet), but keep the game close. Show the Bengals and their fans the season isn't over with dalton injured.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:36 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I hate to say this... but it's the 3rd Quarter coming up.
The past couple weeks we've done well there.  Here's to that trend and not the first 10 weeks of the season!

Agreed. 

To get 7 after the half would be SUPREME ....but....we know what happens after half time "adjustments", Bye Weeks and extended breaks. Lol 

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - wildcats forever - 12-13-2015

Sure picked the wrong day to quit smoking

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 12-13-2015

Tell ya what. If we come out and score, AJ MC is gonna get a major confidence boost.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Bengals just need one more win to clinch the division, right?

Or one more Steeler loss.