Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-14-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 12-13-2015

I think we can still win this. McCarron looks like he's got some spunk. We get the ball at half and we're not that far down. This team is resilient and will keep trucking. Last year we had a bunch of injuries and we still managed to win a lot of hard fought games. Who Dey!!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Billy_Bengal - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:38 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: No, if our only win is against the 49ers we lose to the Steelers in tiebreakers of the Steelers win out.

Looking at the Steelers schedule and with Dalton out that could be a real possibility.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - iLLuSi0nz - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:35 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Really?? The strengh of this D has been the line.....and they haven't done jack today!!

Someone needs to inspire the line at the half. They are going to be the difference makers of the game. Given our current situation with the rest of our ailing lineup, they need to do more and someone should be demanding it.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 12-13-2015

So pissed at AD's decision on that play both on the throw and the tackle.....He has been absolutely great this year, but that type of play is what concerns everyone and now he has jeopardized the entire season.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 12-13-2015

Just now jumping on here... How bad do you guys think we'll lose this game with McCarron in?

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:41 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: So pissed at AD's decision on that play both on the throw and the tackle.....He has been absolutely great this year, but that type of play is what concerns everyone and now he has jeopardized the entire season.

Preach

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:41 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: So pissed at AD's decision on that play both on the throw and the tackle.....He has been absolutely great this year, but that type of play is what concerns everyone and now he has jeopardized the entire season.

I agree, that was one of weakest passes I've seen, sad. You couldn't imagine his tackle would result in that, but sure he does have to protect his right side better. We had a good chance to win with Dalton, but AJ isn't looking pathetic. We need to hold possession better and let Gio in the game.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:41 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Just now jumping on here...  How bad do you guys think we'll lose this game with McCarron in?

I am more concerned with our defense to tell you the truth....If they can step up and keep it close, McCarron may have a shot!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:41 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Just now jumping on here... How bad do you guys think we'll lose this game with McCarron in?

I think the game can be close. I still think we can win. They can't cover AJ and if we can get a running game goin, we can still be explosive. We just need the D to come up with some big stops.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 12-13-2015

Yeah that was a pretty bone headed play... Might be the season for Dalton and the team for that matter

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - West Union KennyG - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:40 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Sure picked the wrong day to quit smoking

lol - stay strong brah - you make this & you're going to make it!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - AngryPanda - 12-13-2015

Is this not the best case scenario? Dalton leads us to the playoffs and then we use a QB who might actually win a playoff game.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:41 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Someone needs to inspire the line at the half. They are going to be the difference makers of the game. Given our current situation with the rest of our ailing lineup, they need to do more and someone should be demanding it.

I was hoping after the AJG TD (you're welcome) the whole team would've been fired up, but i guess not.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Bengals just need one more win to clinch the division, right?

Magic # is 2.  So one win if we win today, but otherwise any combination of Bengals wins and Steelers losses that adds to 2.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:41 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Just now jumping on here...  How bad do you guys think we'll lose this game with McCarron in?

It's more about hope/inspiration, which AJ gave with the bomb. So I don't think the Defense will give up. Especially if AJ gets some points up on the board opening 2nd half drive. He has to.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 12-13-2015

Asa Steeler fan, I feel that Steelers played more than 9 points better than the Bengals, so you guys should be happy it's a competitive game at halftime with the bengals getting the ball first. You wouldn't have been happy with the score at 12:50 today, but with everything that went down the score is okay for you guys.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think we can still win this. McCarron looks like he's got some spunk. We get the ball at half and we're not that far down. This team is resilient and will keep trucking. Last year we had a bunch of injuries and we still managed to win a lot of hard fought games. Who Dey!!

Correct.

We get the ball first even a FG changes this game.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 12-13-2015

Bengals can't play like they are down a TD with 30 seconds left. They still need to use the whole playbook. Don't get too damn predictable.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:43 PM)AngryPanda Wrote: Is this not the best case scenario? Dalton leads us to the playoffs and then we use a QB who might actually win a playoff game.

Wink

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - barkerja - 12-13-2015

Thankfully, our team (and its success) isn't built around one or two key people — the Bengals don't have a team of individuals.

We will be just fine.