Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-14-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 12-13-2015

Dre K is horrible. His supporters baffle me.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 12-13-2015

Questionable holding call.... But there's the first down. Dude was obviously out of bounds. Don't know how they got that call wrong on the field.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ill be shocked if we pull this out. I don't in any way expect it, but I'll be estatic if we do.

Same here. I think we CAN, but it might require too much: stoppping Pitt's offense and AJM moving the ball consistently.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - ItsOdellThurman - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Good challenge.  Saves yardage

Yep.  Saves a whole 3 yards and they still have a first down.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - iLLuSi0nz - 12-13-2015

Maybe focus on Guenther sucking ass along with most of the D line on nearly every play Marvin and maybe a bit less on challenging a play that will be a 1st down anyway due to a penalty on your nearly worthless top corner.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - tjcase85 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:19 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: WTF???????????

You challenge a play when you have a pending defensive holding?

Is anyone that stupid?

If you don't challenge it's a first down catch of 12 yards, if you do, it's a first down with a penalty of 5 yards...

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: This game is over I'm about turn this crap off. Way to the the steelers walk over you again, this crap is getting old 

You said that already...

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Element - 12-13-2015

We've only stopped Pitts offense, twice today? Yeah we arent winning, best thing we can hope for is Daltons injury isnt too serious

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How'd he flip that to HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH!?

Do you think anyone on this Board cares?

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 12-13-2015

Wasn't complete, but the holding call will still bring the ball to about the same spot, maybe a yard, but...Oh, who knows.. Maybe since they declined the penalty it'll come back, but I kinda doubt that it's retroactive that way..

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - CageTheBengal - 12-13-2015

Lord only knows what the injury report is going to look like Wednesday. Next up is the 49ers right? Lets bench everyone who is hurt and recover for the bigger picture.

I bet McCarron and backups could be the 49ers.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - ItsOdellThurman - 12-13-2015

...and you lose the challenge and you lose a timeout. Not worth the risk, even if you win.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - vxxxjesterxxxv - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:20 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Yep.  Saves a whole 3 yards and they still have a first down.

we don't lose a timeout and it gives the d a chance to rest, given how much they've been on the field isn't a bad thing

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Good defenses don't give up at least a FG on every drive. It's time this offseason to fire Guenther.

But wait...3rd down and 9 lets line Atkins up over center giving Dunlap a double team and then let's send Atkins around the end on a delayed rush.  Yeah that's the ticket. It's not like Ben has been getting the ball out fast all game.  

Why not let your best rusher bull rush Ben and have 1 on 1 with Dunlap.  Guenther is so ***** stupid.  

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-13-2015

If they score a TD here, Marvin's squandering of a challenge won't much matter.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Good defenses don't give up at least a FG on every drive. It's time this offseason to fire Guenther.

It's a good defense....the back end is decimated by injury.....and with Burfict going out every other play , they're just overwhelmed.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - wildcats forever - 12-13-2015

Finally a holding call, that wasn't a call afterall

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Element - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: This game is over I'm about turn this crap off. Way to the the steelers walk over you again, this crap is getting old 

how many damn times you gonna say that? Do you want us to cry and beg you to stay? You must be a female or little kid, but turn the damn game off and stop crying man.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - C0de_M0nkey - 12-13-2015

So Antonio Brown bullrushes a defender and the refs call Dre for holding.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-13-2015

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!