Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-14-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:41 PM)Fresno B Wrote: And then he handed the defense the ball.

.....and cMcCarron gift wrapped 6 to them and just cost us the game. Your point?  If you think we're going anywhere without Dalton.....you're delusional at best.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:49 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: The 49ers got smashed by the Browns.  Gave up 9 sacks.  Crowell over 150 yards and 2 TD's.  We should be able to win with anyone next week.

That was a given before their game today even began...

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - CKwi88 - 12-13-2015

Gotta hope Dalton and Eifert are OK. A loss here isn't a big deal, but the health of those two are everything.

Still nice to see the team not fold, this is a mentally tough team.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 12-13-2015

Hope we get these guys again. They are a joke.

That's even if they make the playoffs

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - yippierb - 12-13-2015

holding needs to be taken out of the game. This is a game of strength. If you can hold me back you can hold me back If I can get away I have won the battle. Nuff said

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well I'm done..game over.. Back to woodworking.. Forget fishing today.

Its all your fault. You should have gone fishing when the time was right. This loss is on you!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 12-13-2015

Steelers will pass here so to inflate Roethlisberger's stats.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 12-13-2015

Good game given the circumstance. Y'all need to stfu and give credit where it is due. Steelers are a complete football team from top to bottom.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 12-13-2015

Who Dey everyone! Tough, tough Sunday....Christmas prayers need to go out for AD. Hopefully he can be back in time for the playoffs or before!!

Go Chiefs!!! Go Jets!!!! Enjoy the 7th seed piss yellow Stooler Nation!!!

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 12-13-2015

Just hope our injuries are not that serious ... Next week will be a better week.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - tjcase85 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:50 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: More scripted then the WWE. Gotta keep that fat rapist and all the bandwagon fanboys happy.

Most steelers fans have been proven to not know anything about football. They just attach themselves to a team they hear about that wins Alot. More or less it's a self esteem problem.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-13-2015

What kills me is the Steelers have been taunting all game and making a mockery off this officiating crew and yet the crew is so ***** biased for the Steelers they still call phantom penalties in favor of Pittsburgh. It's unbelievable.

(12-13-2015, 05:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, the good news is, based on today's performance, there's no way the Steelers beat Denver next week. Denver's defense is a lot better than ours and though Brock may be a backup QB, he's way more experienced than a QB with, what, 4 career passes thrown and with how much AJM has moved the ball, Brock is going to eat the Steeler defense alive.

Agreed.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Fresno B - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and cMcCarron gift wrapped 6 to them and just cost us the game. Your point?  If you think we're going anywhere without Dalton.....you're delusional at best.

My point is Dalton wasn't doing anything McCarron hasn't.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Billy_Bengal - 12-13-2015

Lol! Not offsetting. Nooooo

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: By the way..any word on Andy's thumb?

It's in a cast. Probably done for the rest of the regular season. <speculation but  again CAST

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 12-13-2015

Haha now talking about band wagon fans? Remember is just a game

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-13-2015

Decastro throwing punches and eye gouging yet no penalty. Laughable at this point.

RE: ***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:53 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: What kills me is the Steelers have been taunting all game and making a mockery off this officiating crew and yet the crew is so ***** biased for the Steelers they still call phantom penalties in favor of Pittsburgh. It's unbelievable.

It was a phantom holding IMO, but the Steelers have gotten their fare share of penalties from the refs today.

(12-13-2015, 05:54 PM)Fresno B Wrote: My point is Dalton wasn't doing anything McCarron hasn't.

Actually he was, he moved AT WILL DOWN THE FIELD.