Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who will step up? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who will step up? (/Thread-Who-will-step-up)

Pages: 1 2

Who will step up? - pally - 11-26-2023

Which player will step up and put the team on their shoulders?

Joe Mixon? a great game from a team captain could make the difference

Tyler Boyd? the most senior Bengal who has uncharacteristically been dropping passes this year. Jake needs sure hands

Ted Karras? team captain and acknowledged offensive line leader...will he get this group on the same page

Will it be someone on the defense who does more than expected?

RE: Who will step up? - TecmoBengals - 11-26-2023

The run game and dink and dunk football sounds about right. Mixon gets the game ball!

RE: Who will step up? - bfine32 - 11-26-2023

Gimme Charlie Jones

RE: Who will step up? - Bing Ghuls - 11-26-2023

Irv Smith catches a td pass in the third quarter.

RE: Who will step up? - jj22 - 11-26-2023

If only a backup running back.

RE: Who will step up? - 2MinutesHate - 11-26-2023

Money Mac prevents the shut out with a FG.

RE: Who will step up? - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-26-2023

Gunna have to be Mixon and the OL. Run game hasn't been good in too long. Well now they'll have to be, I think it's really the time to see if these guys have it or not.

RE: Who will step up? - bengalfan74 - 11-26-2023

Am I remembering right? Haven't a couple of Joe Mixon's good games come vs. the Steelers? It sure would be nice if he didn't drop like a rag doll on first contact today.

We can't throw the ball 55X vs. Watt and company.

RE: Who will step up? - kalibengal - 11-26-2023

(11-26-2023, 01:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Am I remembering right? Haven't a couple of Joe Mixon's good games come vs. the Steelers? It sure would be nice if he didn't drop like a rag doll on first contact today.

We can't throw the ball 55X vs. Watt and company.

Tanner Hudson on Offense and Jordan Battle on D for a coming out party.
and a Sidenote: I hope Jonah pancakes Watt several times today

RE: Who will step up? - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-26-2023

So then... who stepped up?

Did anybody step up?

Will the real Slim Shady....

RE: Who will step up? - jj22 - 11-26-2023

No one. This team is bad. 1OA pick without Burrow bad. A tough pill to swallow but here we are. In need of a rebuild/reboot as this roster and coaching just isn’t up to par with the rest of the league.

Perine bullying Browns show just how big of a blunder this last offseason was. Set the franchise back years.

RE: Who will step up? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-26-2023

Jake really isn't it.

The game came down to 1, MAYBE 2 plays: the hold that was reversed (which was bullshit) and the big one, the pick.

That swung AT LEAST 10 points, we lost by 6.

If that hold holds up, who knows what happens.

RE: Who will step up? - Clark W Griswold - 11-26-2023

The answer is the last word of the team chant: Nooooooobody!

RE: Who will step up? - SunsetBengal - 11-27-2023

Zac Taylor missed the bell, it was his turn to step up and come out with an offensive game plan that the backup QB would be able to successfully execute. He failed miserably.

RE: Who will step up? - grampahol - 11-27-2023

(11-26-2023, 07:33 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The answer is the last word of the team chant:  Nooooooobody!

In other words..Whodey gonna lose to dem Bengals?  Noooooooobody! 

RE: Who will step up? - grampahol - 11-27-2023

Is it just me or when Zac talks in post game pressers he looks almost exactly like The Annoying Orange mouth?  

RE: Who will step up? - Go Cards - 11-28-2023

(11-27-2023, 09:12 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Zac Taylor missed the bell, it was his turn to step up and come out with an offensive game plan that the backup QB would be able to successfully execute.  He failed miserably.

This

RE: Who will step up? - bengalfan74 - 11-28-2023

(11-27-2023, 09:12 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Zac Taylor missed the bell, it was his turn to step up and come out with an offensive game plan that the backup QB would be able to successfully execute.  He failed miserably.

Nail meet hammer

It couldn't have been any worse if they tried !! Why ZT doesn't realize he can run the ball, I have no clue?? 

RE: Who will step up? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-28-2023

Yep, we need a couple new Offensive minds here after the season who can game plan and use players to their strengths.

Taylor needs to step back from play calling. The way we didn't prepare for a hurt Burrow and get our running game up to par and the
way we didn't prepare for Jake Browning's first start was simply inexcusable. This is what good coaches do, they know how to prepare 
and adjust. I think Zac is good at adjusting at times, but the preparation is just plain bad. Have to also blame Callahan, but I don't think
he has much say, so hard to put blame on him.

This is why having too many minds or just simply the wrong ones just isn't the way to go.

RE: Who will step up? - Sled21 - 11-28-2023

(11-26-2023, 07:33 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The answer is the last word of the team chant:  Nooooooobody!

Disagree. Hilton had a great game.