Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** (/Thread-Wk-16-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Broncos)

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Emphasis - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:37 AM)Rattler Wrote: The O line which was dominant in the 1st half is looking less than half that so far in the 2nd half.

AJ Green dicing their secondary and now he's only a decoy - that is straight up dumb ass strategy
to take the ball out of our playmakers hands on a night when he's on fire!

Word. Hopefully they start moving Green around and make him a pivotal part of the game again.

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - PApinhead - 12-29-2015

Great. Now Williams is hurt. This is going downhill fast.

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - TSwigZ - 12-29-2015

Can't lose Williams

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Rattler - 12-29-2015

Fricking cursed

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Froob - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:38 AM)Wyche Wrote: We were running with success in the first half....setting up 2nd/3rd and short to help our young QB have manageable conversions. They've adjusted , and so far we haven't.

We've stopped them. Just gotta keep doing it. 

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - OandB - 12-29-2015

Let's just get this win just to rest our starters please..

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:37 AM)PApinhead Wrote: Marvinball.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

Too many coordinators, too much of the same shit, one common denominator!!

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - yellowxdiscipline - 12-29-2015

This game is slipping away from us.. Injuries... Dumb play calling.. Missed points. It's gonna add up to a loss

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - StLucieBengal - 12-29-2015

We got through the usual bad 3rd quarter for us. We own the fourth. We are shortening the game

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Trademark - 12-29-2015

I think Williams will be ok I think it's just because it is cold

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Stonyhands - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:38 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is Green getting doubled or something?

Anyway we need a pin punt, this is just unfair to how well the Bengals defense is playing.

No Hue is just a ***** moron who likes to call the most obvious play on down and distance and every single one of his motion plays telegraph exactly what we are going to do.  

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - wildcats forever - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:37 AM)Rattler Wrote: The O line which was dominant in the 1st half is looking less than half that so far in the 2nd half.

AJ Green dicing their secondary and now he's only a decoy - that is straight up dumb ass strategy
to take the ball out of our playmakers hands on a night when he's on fire!

The offense was on the field so much in the first half, they wore themselves out  Ninja

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - BonnieBengal - 12-29-2015

Dang who do we have left at Safety? And if we're weak at Safety, why is Williams playing Special Teams?

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-29-2015

We're still winning. We need another TD to seal it, a FG has a chance of resulting in OT. No more points and I think we lose.

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - TSwigZ - 12-29-2015

Duran Smith the next guy up?

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - yellowxdiscipline - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:39 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Dang who do we have left at Safety?  And if we're weak at Safety, why is Williams playing Special Teams?

Cause Simmons is a greedy pig

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - Rattler - 12-29-2015

Defense is going to have to finish this one fella's - Hue has gone back into the fetal position again

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - jfkbengals - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:39 AM)Trademark Wrote: I think Williams will be ok I think it's just because it is cold

Not sure if that is why, but I do think he will return

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - swilson3828 - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:36 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Throw the ***** ball Hue.  This is ridiculous. Why does every Bengals coach have to always stop doing stuff that works?  

It doesn't matter who it is but we stop attempting what works and continue to try things we cannot ***** do.  That play would have been perfect for the misdirection throw back to TE.  Wtf?

They're trying to keep something bad from happening lol Hilarious

RE: ***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:39 AM)Trademark Wrote: I think Williams will be ok I think it's just because it is cold

They should stop by that cyrogenic clinic they were showing pre-game before they leave.