Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th (/Thread-Ravens-1st-in-newest-power-ranking-Pitt-8th-Cincy-12th)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - E.A. Poe - 09-20-2015

(09-14-2015, 12:50 AM)Whatever Wrote: With Suggs out for the year, the loss of McPhee will be magnified.

Hmm, the Ravens D did a good job keeping Manning's offense out of the endzone. The Bengals beat a team that only won 3 games last season and now their fans think they're shit hot. What a joke! Let's all pretend the Bengals defense will do the same thing the Ravens did when they go to Denver! Pff.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Luvnit2 - 09-20-2015

(09-17-2015, 04:53 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Fact Ravens were 0-1 last year

Fact Babin was depth/insurance. And main purpose is to allow the Ravens not to have to change/adjust the Upshaw/Doom rotation. (Ignorance is bliss) he will split time with Z Smith.

Fact I've schooled you all season on the Ravens CAP situation.

Fact they have Smith and Daniels replacements. Fact to you when wearing a Ravens uniforms players are garbage. When they leave they were all pro.

Fact EVERY team is not stacked in depth at all position. However the Ravens are considered to have great depth. Who cares what Luv Nut thinks.

Fact Bucs, Falcons, Jagaurs, Raiders etc wish they had different rosters.

Fact Ravens return 17 of 22 starters. So much for your roster theory. Just as many or more than the rest of the div.

Fact Ravens will make the playoffs

Let's review

I said all along they were in cap hell.

Then, they let Smith walk because they have no money. Then they let McPhee walk as they have no money.

Then, to stay under the cap, the trade Ngata and his huge salary.

I love your argument of how rookies will step up in 2015 and be as good as the vets Ozzie keeps losing.

Well, at least today the Ravens should win big at Oakland.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Bmoreblitz - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 10:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's review

Then, they let Smith walk because they have no money. Then they let McPhee walk as they have no money.

I love your argument of how rookies will step up in 2015 and be as good as the vets Ozzie keeps losing.

They didn't let T Smith walk because of money. They let him go because he was worth paying $40M. You have a poor business mind/concept to think a team should throw more money at a player to outbid another team even if it doesn't make sense. Fact the Ravens didn't even offer him a contract this off season. And the one they did the season prior was just a few $M different.

Why pay starter $$ for a part time player in McPhee? Doesn't pass the common sense factor.
Stop making ish up. Where did I mention rookies replacing anyone in 15?

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 11:50 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: They didn't let T Smith walk because of money. They let him go because he was worth paying $40M. You have a poor business mind/concept to think a team should throw more money at a player to outbid another team even if it doesn't make sense. Fact the Ravens didn't even offer him a contract this off season. And the one they did the season prior was just a few $M different.

Why pay starter $$ for a part time player in McPhee? Doesn't pass the common sense factor.

Especially considering the fact that Smith was offered a near identical contract before the season. He didn't play well enough for them to match it when the Niners offered the same thing after the season. 

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-20-2015

Out of a pool that consists of just the Ravens and Browns, I'm not sure the Ravens would be ranked first.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Whatever - 09-20-2015

(09-17-2015, 04:53 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Fact Ravens were 0-1 last year

Fact Babin was depth/insurance. And main purpose is to allow the Ravens not to have to change/adjust the Upshaw/Doom rotation. (Ignorance is bliss) he will split time with Z Smith.

Fact I've schooled you all season on the Ravens CAP situation.

Fact they have Smith and Daniels replacements. Fact to you when wearing a Ravens uniforms players are garbage. When they leave they were all pro.

Fact EVERY team is not stacked in depth at all position. However the Ravens are considered to have great depth. Who cares what Luv Nut thinks.

Fact Bucs, Falcons, Jagaurs, Raiders etc wish they had different rosters.

Fact Ravens return 17 of 22 starters. So much for your roster theory. Just as many or more than the rest of the div.

Fact Ravens will make the playoffs

Fact the Raiders just beat the Ravens.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Brownshoe - 09-20-2015

Ravens might be the worst team in the division. Bengals look like the best.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - bengalfan74 - 09-20-2015

I wonder if the Ravens are still #1 ?

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - rfaulk34 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 08:32 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Out of a pool that consists of just the Ravens and Browns, I'm not sure the Ravens would be ranked first.

What about a pool of just the Ravens. Could they come in first there?

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Luvnit2 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 11:50 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: They didn't let T Smith walk because of money. They let him go because he was worth paying $40M. You have a poor business mind/concept to think a team should throw more money at a player to outbid another team even if it doesn't make sense. Fact the Ravens didn't even offer him a contract this off season. And the one they did the season prior was just a few $M different.

My case is being made each week. One week the offense sucks. This week the defense sucks.

The Raiders just beat the Ravens and the loss vaults them into last place behind the Browns. Now that is funny.

But you fellas just keep thinking the Oz manages the new CBA cap well.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - yellowxdiscipline - 09-20-2015

LOL…. That Ratbirds stink.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 08:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about a pool of just the Ravens. Could they come in first there?

I would give the week 1 Ravens first place in a pool that includes only them and the week 2 Ravens.

So, yeah, I guess they could be first place.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - rfaulk34 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 08:50 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I would give the week 1 Ravens first place in a pool that includes only them and the week 2 Ravens.

So, yeah, I guess they could be first place.

That should make Pat and Bmore happy. 

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Bmoreblitz - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 08:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My case is being made each week. One week the offense sucks. This week the defense sucks.

The Raiders just beat the Ravens and the loss vaults them into last place behind the Browns. Now that is funny.

But you fellas just keep thinking the Oz manages the new CBA cap well.
It was a horrible loss.
Lol they would've lost even with 20000 Ray Lewis playing. They would've lost even with the same players from last year.

Give Tim Jurnigan(sp?) the player of the game award today.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2015

(09-20-2015, 09:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Give Tim Jurnigan(sp?) the player of the game award today.

Nah, they were going to score despite that, the defense wasn't stopping anyone without a turnover. The bigger blunder is Will Hill with the penalty right before the pick (you can question whether he would have gotten it without the penalty, but whatever) and then not immediately going to the ground after the pick and fumbling it. What was he thinking?

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-21-2015

(09-20-2015, 10:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's review

.....ouch, that's gotta smart..... Smirk

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - 6andcounting - 09-21-2015

I hear the Ravens are still first in the power rankings.

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - BmorePat87 - 09-21-2015

Hey, at least the Seahawks are 0-2 too

RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Benton - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 12:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hey, at least the Seahawks are 0-2 too

Clinging to another teams' misery?

Yeesh.