Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice (/Thread-Marvin-Lewis-has-cookouts-at-his-house-because-he-is-nice)

Pages: 1 2 3

Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - The Real Deal - 01-07-2016

Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

He also has golf tournaments, but those aren't at his house. The cookouts are, but the golf tournaments aren't.  But I bet they would be if he had a good course at his house. Because he is nice. He would probably have a golf tournament and a cookout in the same day at his house if he could because he is nice.

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - Tankvet - 01-07-2016

playoffs

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - Chris - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 09:54 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

He also has golf tournaments, but those aren't at his house. The cookouts are, but the golf tournaments aren't.  But I bet they would be if he had a good course at his house. Because he is nice. He would probably have a golf tournament and a cookout in the same day at his house if he could because he is nice.

That's very nice of you.
I wonder where this is going though.

Who Dey

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - XenoMorph - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 10:36 AM)Chris Wrote: That's very nice of you.
I wonder where this is going though.

Who Dey

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - Big Boss - 01-07-2016

Well I never get invited so **** that.

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - OrlandoBengal - 01-07-2016

Not to be rude, but is there a point to this? Don't most people hold social functions to which they invite friends and co-workers??

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - Wes Mantooth - 01-07-2016

Let's go!!! Everybody grab a hot dog!

[Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - StLucieBengal - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 11:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Let's go!!!  Everybody grab a hot dog!

[Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]

You think Marvin serves hotdogs at his cookouts?

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - OrlandoBengal - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 12:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You think Marvin serves hotdogs at his cookouts?

For the kids, almost everyone serves hot dogs at cookouts!

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - fredtoast - 01-07-2016

I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

But I am still a nice guy.

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - fredtoast - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 12:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You think Marvin serves hotdogs at his cookouts?

[Image: IgrXIdV.gif]

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - kdgjr - 01-07-2016

You know what would be nice?

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - StLucieBengal - 01-07-2016

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - reuben.ahmed - 01-07-2016

Nice guys finish first.

(01-07-2016, 02:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nice guys finish first.

Rep

No coach hugs his players more than Pete Carroll.

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - rfaulk34 - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 09:54 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

If they could have a playoff game, in his yard while having a cookout, right next to a golf course, that would be nice.

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - The Real Deal - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 12:19 PM)kdgjr Wrote: You know what would be nice?

What? WHATTT???? The suspense is killing me!

(01-07-2016, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If they could have a playoff game, in his yard while having a cookout, right next to a golf course, that would be nice.

Why ruin a good cook out?

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - The Real Deal - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why ruin a good cook out?

The only thing that ruins cookout is burnt food. And Marvin Lewis don't be burning any food at his cookouts. Did you see any burnt food at that televised cookout that he so nicely,because he is nice, had at his house?nope you didn't because it didn't happen. So no ruined cookout.

RE: Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice - BengalHawk62 - 01-07-2016

I want a beer-butt chicken at my cookout.