Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis has cookouts at his house because he is nice
Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

He also has golf tournaments, but those aren't at his house. The cookouts are, but the golf tournaments aren't.  But I bet they would be if he had a good course at his house. Because he is nice. He would probably have a golf tournament and a cookout in the same day at his house if he could because he is nice.

Reply/Quote
playoffs
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 09:54 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

He also has golf tournaments, but those aren't at his house. The cookouts are, but the golf tournaments aren't.  But I bet they would be if he had a good course at his house. Because he is nice. He would probably have a golf tournament and a cookout in the same day at his house if he could because he is nice.

That's very nice of you.
I wonder where this is going though.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 10:36 AM)Chris Wrote: That's very nice of you.
I wonder where this is going though.

Who Dey

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well I never get invited so **** that.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Not to be rude, but is there a point to this? Don't most people hold social functions to which they invite friends and co-workers??
Reply/Quote
Let's go!!! Everybody grab a hot dog!

[Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 11:57 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Let's go!!!  Everybody grab a hot dog!

[Image: marvin1_20110104162411_640_480.JPG]

You think Marvin serves hotdogs at his cookouts?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 12:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You think Marvin serves hotdogs at his cookouts?

For the kids, almost everyone serves hot dogs at cookouts!
Reply/Quote
I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

But I am still a nice guy.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 12:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You think Marvin serves hotdogs at his cookouts?

[Image: IgrXIdV.gif]
Reply/Quote
You know what would be nice?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Nice guys finish first.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 02:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nice guys finish first.

Rep

No coach hugs his players more than Pete Carroll.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 09:54 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone remember the hard knocks episode where he had a cookout at his house. Everyone was cooking out, eating, drinking, having a good time. That was nice. He is nice.

If they could have a playoff game, in his yard while having a cookout, right next to a golf course, that would be nice.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 12:19 PM)kdgjr Wrote: You know what would be nice?

What? WHATTT???? The suspense is killing me!

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If they could have a playoff game, in his yard while having a cookout, right next to a golf course, that would be nice.

Why ruin a good cook out?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 03:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why ruin a good cook out?

The only thing that ruins cookout is burnt food. And Marvin Lewis don't be burning any food at his cookouts. Did you see any burnt food at that televised cookout that he so nicely,because he is nice, had at his house?nope you didn't because it didn't happen. So no ruined cookout.

Reply/Quote
I want a beer-butt chicken at my cookout. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote