Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? (/Thread-If-the-bengals-somehow-win-this-game-with-a-backup-QB-what-will-you-do)

Pages: 1 2

If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Housh - 01-09-2016

Seeing that I'm truely not expecting a win I will lose my mind. I'll prob hit all the bars near where I live and I'm sure I'm gonna need assistance getting home

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Beaker - 01-09-2016

The fact that you dont expect the Bengals to win shows youve already lost your mind.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - StLucieBengal - 01-09-2016

Lol dude we are easily the better team even with AJM. We are also the better coached team. Players just have to execute.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - CageTheBengal - 01-09-2016

I'd blow up my microwave.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Luvnit2 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 12:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Seeing that I'm truely not expecting a win I will lose my mind. I'll prob hit all the bars near where I live and I'm sure I'm gonna need assistance getting home

I would then pray Dalton is ready for the Pats next weekend

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - gobobro - 01-09-2016

Look for plane and game tickets for Foxboro.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - fredtoast - 01-09-2016

Let's ask some OSU fans.

Personally I'll probably be icing a priapism.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Ravage - 01-09-2016

I'll sit back on my couch, crack a big smile & let out a sigh of relief that's been building for the last 25 years.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-09-2016

Cheer? Mellow

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - masonbengals fan - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 01:19 PM)Ravage Wrote: I'll sit back on my couch, crack a big smile & let out a sigh of relief that's been building for the last 25 years.

ThumbsUp

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - StoneTheCrow - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 01:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let's ask some OUS fans.

Personally I'll probably be icing a priapism.

I'll paint mine in tiger stripes then wave it about downtown Cincy. 

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Shake n Blake - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 12:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Players just have to execute.

Translation: Don't blame Marvin Lewis.

The players haven't exectuted in 6 straight playoff games. If they fail to execute in a 7th, when do you begin to look at the man whose job is to get the players to execute?

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - bengalman5328 - 01-09-2016

Like i said in a post a couple days ago i will black out of excitement and wake up in a jail cell lol, really i will probly scream at the top of my lungs and go running down the street and never stop running

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - HarleyDog - 01-09-2016

Start worrying about next week.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Interceptor - 01-09-2016

It's been done before.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Bengalsrob - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Translation: Don't blame Marvin Lewis.

The players haven't exectuted in 6 straight playoff games. If they fail to execute in a 7th, when do you begin to look at the man whose job is to get the players to execute?

If we play a second half like we did against the Broncos, somebody should definitely worry about execution. However, I'm starting to believe we're gonna pull it off this time! If not, back to the execution thing....

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - Nately120 - 01-09-2016

Get the Texans on the horn for a Dalton trade.

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - StLucieBengal - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Translation: Don't blame Marvin Lewis.

If we are ill prepared, mess up the game management, or terrible play calling. That's on marvin.

Players get paid to execute.

(01-09-2016, 02:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Get the Texans on the horn for a Dalton trade.

If hue gets the 49ers job there could be a Qb deal depending on how things go

RE: If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do? - J24 - 01-09-2016

Running butt naked down my Street screaming Who Dey!