Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the bengals somehow win this game with a backup QB what will you do?
Question 
Seeing that I'm truely not expecting a win I will lose my mind. I'll prob hit all the bars near where I live and I'm sure I'm gonna need assistance getting home
Reply/Quote
The fact that you dont expect the Bengals to win shows youve already lost your mind.
Reply/Quote
Lol dude we are easily the better team even with AJM. We are also the better coached team. Players just have to execute.
Reply/Quote
I'd blow up my microwave.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Seeing that I'm truely not expecting a win I will lose my mind. I'll prob hit all the bars near where I live and I'm sure I'm gonna need assistance getting home

I would then pray Dalton is ready for the Pats next weekend
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Look for plane and game tickets for Foxboro.
Reply/Quote
Let's ask some OSU fans.

Personally I'll probably be icing a priapism.
Reply/Quote
I'll sit back on my couch, crack a big smile & let out a sigh of relief that's been building for the last 25 years.
Reply/Quote
Cheer? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:19 PM)Ravage Wrote: I'll sit back on my couch, crack a big smile & let out a sigh of relief that's been building for the last 25 years.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let's ask some OUS fans.

Personally I'll probably be icing a priapism.

I'll paint mine in tiger stripes then wave it about downtown Cincy. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Players just have to execute.

Translation: Don't blame Marvin Lewis.

The players haven't exectuted in 6 straight playoff games. If they fail to execute in a 7th, when do you begin to look at the man whose job is to get the players to execute?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Like i said in a post a couple days ago i will black out of excitement and wake up in a jail cell lol, really i will probly scream at the top of my lungs and go running down the street and never stop running
Reply/Quote
Start worrying about next week.

Reply/Quote
It's been done before.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Translation: Don't blame Marvin Lewis.

The players haven't exectuted in 6 straight playoff games. If they fail to execute in a 7th, when do you begin to look at the man whose job is to get the players to execute?

If we play a second half like we did against the Broncos, somebody should definitely worry about execution. However, I'm starting to believe we're gonna pull it off this time! If not, back to the execution thing....
Reply/Quote
Get the Texans on the horn for a Dalton trade.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Translation: Don't blame Marvin Lewis.

If we are ill prepared, mess up the game management, or terrible play calling. That's on marvin.

Players get paid to execute.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Get the Texans on the horn for a Dalton trade.

If hue gets the 49ers job there could be a Qb deal depending on how things go
Reply/Quote
Running butt naked down my Street screaming Who Dey!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote