Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
How Serious is the Iloka injury? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: How Serious is the Iloka injury? (/Thread-How-Serious-is-the-Iloka-injury)

Pages: 1 2

How Serious is the Iloka injury? - BonnieBengal - 06-02-2015

http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/17441/bengals-margus-hunt-george-iloka-still-out-return-when-ready

Marvin says Hunt and Iloka will be ready "when they are ready." When he gets all mysterious about injuries, it's usually a bad sign. He also seemed to say Hunt would be ready for training camp, but he did not say that about Iloka. Just a tiny bit worried about this. We would be a lot weaker at safety without Iloka to start the season.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - bengalfan74 - 06-02-2015

Oh no

Man I hope it's not bad, like you say when Marvin starts getting mysterious it's usually not good.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - jj22 - 06-02-2015

Hopefully nothing serious. Luckily it's only June. Minicamps will tell you a little more about where he is at. If he misses then you know it's probably more than they are letting on.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - xxlt - 06-02-2015

What is the injury to Iloka? To Hunt?

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-02-2015

I wouldn't believe anything Mr. Bone Bruise has to say about injuries. Ever.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - xxlt - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 08:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I wouldn't believe anything Mr. Bone Bruise has to say about injuries. Ever.

Good point. We have to have some of the worst team docs and trainers in the league based on our hx with injuries.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - TGISunday - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 08:51 PM)xxlt Wrote: Good point. We have to have some of the worst team docs and trainers in the league based on our hx with injuries.

Ahem.

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Injuries

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 08:51 PM)xxlt Wrote: Good point. We have to have some of the worst team docs and trainers in the league based on our hx with injuries.

That wasn't my point. Marvin has been lying to the fans about injuries since he told us Braham's tibial plateau fracture was a bruise and thus establishing unrealistic expectations given the severity of the true injury. 

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - J24 - 06-02-2015

Its June no need to rush anyone back at this point.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - GodHatesBengals - 06-02-2015

I'll tell you how serious it is: not serious at all, because Iloka sucks.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - Lqhybrid25 - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 09:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I'll tell you how serious it is: not serious at all, because Iloka sucks.

Iloka is solid safety. What you smoking?

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - JSR18 - 06-02-2015

Tiger I wish that ML would do away with the Belichek ploy. Its OTA's for crap sake, the season's not on the line.

Just tell us what is hurt/injured and how long you expect them out. This isn't national security. It's almost like they are being punished for something.

I can't stand ML's condescending manner... Bang Head

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - rfaulk34 - 06-02-2015

(06-02-2015, 09:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I'll tell you how serious it is: not serious at all, because Iloka sucks.

Actually, he doesn't. 

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - eoxyod - 06-02-2015

Is it a confirmed injury? Because I would imagine he wants to get paiiiid

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - Tiger Teeth - 06-02-2015

You're like a breath of fresh air on a cool Sunday morning.  I bet you kick puppies, eh?

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - treee - 06-02-2015

Found the troll guys. No rations for you.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - jowczarski - 06-03-2015

It's serious enough to keep him out of the rest of OTAs (precautionary), but the expectation is for him to be back at the start of camp. I get the consternation over past injuries, but we can only go with what we know.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - basballguy - 06-03-2015

probably IR knowing our training staff. :)

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - Shake n Blake - 06-03-2015

Sigh...Iloka really surprised me last year. There's still plenty of time though. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

If it is, we have a young guy with starting experience in Shiloh Keo.

RE: How Serious is the Iloka injury? - Murdock2420 - 06-03-2015

[Image: failure-demotivational-poster-12442.jpg]