Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions (/Thread-Super-Bowl-50-Broncos-vs-Panthers-Predictions)

Pages: 1 2

Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - QueenCitySouth - 01-25-2016

41-13  Panthers

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - rfaulk34 - 01-25-2016

Do you get really super worried that someone else may post these prediction threads, so you post them the very second the previous game ends?

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - guyofthetiger - 01-25-2016

Decided to go with Denver shutting down Cam and Peyton retiring after the win. Denver 27 Carolina 17

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - CageTheBengal - 01-25-2016

Panthers 34

Broncos 24 (all coming the 2nd half.)

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - BonnieBengal - 01-25-2016

Panthers 24, Broncos 17

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - michaelsean - 01-25-2016

Rooting for Denver, picking Carolina. I'm OK with either of these teams winning.

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - BengalHawk62 - 01-25-2016

Panthers- 23
Broncos- 13

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - tjcase85 - 01-25-2016

Panthers-31
Broncos-21

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - Aquapod770 - 01-25-2016

Panthers 43

Broncos 8 (in the 4th quarter)

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - Awful Llama - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 12:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do you get really super worried that someone else may post these prediction threads, so you post them the very second the previous game ends?

Yes.

Allow me to bump the thread:

Keep 'em coming.

Panthers 27
Broncos 13

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - rfaulk34 - 01-26-2016

(01-25-2016, 09:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yes.

Allow me to bump the thread:

Keep 'em coming.

Panthers 27
Broncos 13

How many minutes till kickoff? Ninja

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - fredtoast - 01-27-2016

(01-25-2016, 01:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Rooting for Denver, picking Carolina.  I'm OK with either of these teams winning.

This exactly.

My heart is for the ex-Vol Manning to go out as a winner.  My head says that Newton will not be the sitting duck that Brady was.  Bronco defense is really good, but overall Carolina has the better team.

And I won't be really upset if Carolina wins.  Can't believe all the criticism Cam is getting.  I was one who predicted that he would fail in the NFL (Vince Young v2.0), but I never had anything personal against the guy and right now he is one of the most amazing players to watch in the league.

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - Bmoreblitz - 01-27-2016

Panthers 27
Broncos 10

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - kevin - 01-27-2016

Carolina at 17-1 looks all powerful....but Denver knocked off Pittsburg and New England.....Young Cam Newton and old Peyton Manning.....Denver has that defense....Carolina has that Offensive Line......This could be a great game. Not a Super Bore blow out, but a game right down to the last seconds. ....Decided by a circus catch or an amazing defensive play.....At first I thought Carolina would win easy, but then I remembered Denvers Defense is much better than Arizona Cardinals. Von Miller could make it difficult for Cam.....This could be Peyton Manning last game, and the old man may be just good enough to go out a winner. ....or Carolina could just be to much team this year......

I look for a good game and a kind of stupid halftime show. I think I'll not watch all the pre game and avoid the commercials and skip the halftime show and just watch the game, which should be good. ...I'm not a chick and it amazes me how the morning show Broadway Show type announcers only want to talk about the commercials and the halftime show the next day, such as The Today Show and such. These shows kill me on these weird and much to fancy Super Bowl food ideas for the Frasier and Niles Crane types. I will avoid the Tony Award type stuff and watch the Lombardi Award game itself. ...Should be a good game....I wouldn't mind Peyton leaving a winner, but Denver has won before and Carolina hasn't. I always like it when a new team wins the Super Bowl for their fans....I don't care who wins, but should be a fun game....and you can't beat pizza and basic guy football food.

Carolinas great O line against Denvers great D line is a good match-up.

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - Passepartout - 01-28-2016

Want the Broncos to win. But it will be Panthers 35 Broncos 21

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - QueenCitySouth - 01-31-2016

My Madden 16 prediction:

61-43  Panthers

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - Benton - 02-01-2016

With the Broncos down by 2 with less than two minutes in the game, Goodell sends Joey Porter onto the field. Flagged against the Panthers, 30 yards. Broncos kick a field goal, win the game and Manning gets to retire with another ring.

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - CKwi88 - 02-05-2016

If the Broncos win this I might start believing the conspiracy theories. LOL

Panthers win it in a repeat of 2 years ago: 38 13

RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - J24 - 02-05-2016

Panthers 17- Broncos- 0
MVP- Luke Kuchely 12 tackles, 2 pd, 1 INT returned for a TD.

Broncos defense stifle Newton and company on offense to keep the game close.However Manning struggles against the Panthers defense as well throwing  a couple of picks that lead to a couple of Panthers TDs. In the end the broncos offense proves to be to inept to help their defense and panthers win a tougher game then the score would indicate.

Super Bowl Score Predictions - BonnieBengal - 02-06-2016

I'm going to say Panthers 24, Broncos 17. Broncos have a good defense, but so does Carolina. Broncos offense can't keep up with Carolina's offense IMO.