Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? (/Thread-Who-will-Visit-Bengals-com-for-news-etc-since-there-is-no-forum)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Burma - 05-12-2015

Nope. No need to go back.  There are plenty of football news aggregators to choose from.  I have neither the need or the desire to read Baghdad Hob's spin.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkCQRExa8lGZSpST2TveQ...yRHh1n8v03]

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Joe Pong - 05-13-2015

Definitely will. Best place for bengals news and insight - along with videos/interviews etc. Probably the best team website in the NFL as far as content.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - RetroBengal - 05-13-2015

I will, just to see of the FO offers up a bulls**t excuse why they had to step on the ant hill, but in a way i am glad, Holic hooked us up quite nicely..... cheers Holic! Well done.ThumbsUp

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Lolli - 05-13-2015

It is hard to say. Most of the articles are spin or fluff pieces.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Who Dey Time - 05-13-2015

The boards closing won't impact my use of the website. I go there mainly for videos as I get most of my Bengals and NFL news through social media and alerts on my phone.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - basballguy - 05-13-2015

I get my news from PFT

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - DaltontoKroftSBchamps - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 02:06 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Yeah, I like watching the interviews in the locker room & press conferences.

Yeah, I like the press conferences, seeing the assistants talk. Also, Hobson appears to voice the organization's thoughts about certain players in Hobson's Choice.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 05-13-2015

I can honestly tell you I never use that website for news. Hobson is okay but I like ESPN's Coley Harvey much more.

Safe to safe the NFL websites are going to weed themselves out with the rise of social media.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - CKwi88 - 05-13-2015

It took all of 2 days for Chrome to change the autocomplete of putting "be" into the address bar from bengals.com to bengalsboard for me.

I will only return to watch press conferences/ read transcripts.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - BigLew - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 01:46 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It took all of 2 days for Chrome to change the autocomplete of putting "be" into the address bar from bengals.com to bengalsboard for me.

I will only return to watch press conferences/ read transcripts.

If only my wife could forget things this quickly lol.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - BonnieBengal - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 02:09 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Come on you freak'n outlandish non giving repers give me some reppitty rep points for this post!!!  this is a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha Marlon. Give me some rep too.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Bengal Dude - 05-13-2015

Hobson's Choice is definitely polarizing. You can get some insight as to how the team is thinking, but sometimes Geoff sounds insane with his praise towards certain players. I have to remind myself that he encounters these guys a lot so he's close to them and basically won't write a bad word about them unless the coaches get frustrated with them or they leave the team.

Also, the specific questions he picks get on my nerves. Someone else had to have submitted the same thing in a more precise manner. Two paragraphs with 1 1/2 of them not even asking anything. Just saying how much they appreciate Hobson and how they're from Indiana and we really need to know that.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Lqhybrid25 - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 05:29 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Ha Ha Marlon.  Give me some rep too.

BONNIE!!!!

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - StLucieBengal - 05-13-2015

They have great video content. I hope they do more..... Plus the press conferences are wonderful .

I wish Hobson did more video.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - wolfkaosaun - 05-13-2015

I only go on there from time to time. Either to watch training camp videos or see how players did during camp. That's about it. Nothing has or will change with that.

I do miss how the old board used to have "Featured Comment Of The Month" on Bengals.com. That was cool.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Marlon23 - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 05:29 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Ha Ha Marlon.  Give me some rep too.

HAHHAHAA Alrighty I will!!! LOL... Glad to see ya over here !!!!!! LOL gave you a 5iver!!!! cause you are awesome!! haha!!

WHO DEY!!!

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - BengalintheCbus - 05-13-2015

I voted yes. I'll admit the message boards were the main reason I went but then id get sucked into the videos and some of the other links. I'll check simply to see vids and stuff. But now I have to set up a whole new icon and that sucks a**.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Baby Hawk - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 09:07 PM)jason Wrote: I will, but not nearly as often.

Where is the Denny's thumbs up?

In any case, not nearly as often.

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - GreenCornBengal - 05-14-2015

Around draft time its always nice to go there. Lapham 'predicts' our first pick each year :) Always nice to know ahead of time who we are going to take lol

RE: Who will Visit Bengals.com for news etc since there is no forum? - Toy Cannon - 05-14-2015

I'll continue to read all of the articles and watch the game highlights.