Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree (/Thread-Illegal-Mexican-murders-5-in-killing-spree)

Pages: 1 2 3

Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Vlad - 03-10-2016

Now Trumps really gonna be mad.

Pablo Antonio Serrano-Vitorino, a Mexican national who was in the country illegally, was arrested early Wednesday morning in Montgomery County, Mo., the Missouri State Highway Patrol said in a news release. He has been charged in connection to five deaths across two states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/previously-deported-immigrant-arrested-in-missouri-after-manhunt-following-5-killings/

Thank God for the primaries... this time the lib mainstream media have a good excuse to suppress this story.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Belsnickel - 03-10-2016

[Image: Trump-Hulk.jpg]

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Benton - 03-10-2016

At least he wasn't a Muslim.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Nately120 - 03-10-2016

So do we track down everyone who employed this murderer and gave him a reason to be in the country and charge them with accessories to the crime? Because I vote yes.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - SunsetBengal - 03-10-2016

Build that wall.. Cool

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Nately120 - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 01:44 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Build that wall.. Cool

Meh, as long as there is money to be made by letting illegals in there may as well be a door every 12 feet.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - bfine32 - 03-10-2016

Truly sad; seems there is a young girl that now has to grow up without a father. But at least we can post memes and be snarky about it.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - GMDino - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: Now Trumps really gonna be mad.

Pablo Antonio Serrano-Vitorino, a Mexican national who was in the country illegally, was arrested early Wednesday morning in Montgomery County, Mo., the Missouri State Highway Patrol said in a news release. He has been charged in connection to five deaths across two states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/previously-deported-immigrant-arrested-in-missouri-after-manhunt-following-5-killings/

Thank God for the primaries... this time the lib mainstream media have a good excuse to suppress this story.

Oh good!  A place to list all the murders and murderers caught or convicted yesterday!

White gets 45 years for killing his pregnant wife.

Female, white, ex-marine convicted in murder for hire plot.

67 year old white male's conviction on murder upheld.

Black, male serial killer faces new murder charge.

16 year old arrested and charged in murder of his father.

Five white guys charged in gruesome murder.

White male charged in death of girlfriend's three year old daughter.

A black man and his white wife and another man charged in murder and burning body case.

That is what you were going for, right?

And I agree that the primaries allow us to miss all the important things like how in the greatest country god herself ever created we still kill each other for no good reason.   Sad

(03-10-2016, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Truly sad; seems there is a young girl that now has to grow up without a father. But at least we can post memes and be snarky about it.

You can probably stop that now. No one said anything bad about the victims. Vlad was just trying to make a point about the killer.

And now a snarky meme.

[Image: highhorse_priceofwisdom.jpg]

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - BmorePat87 - 03-10-2016

Truly sad, but I'm not going to say Mexicans are a problem because of this. I didn't say weird white dudes were a problem after the countless mass shootings.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - CKwi88 - 03-10-2016

But he was deported. Wasn't that supposed to be the solution?

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Belsnickel - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 02:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Truly sad; seems there is a young girl that now has to grow up without a father. But at least we can post memes and be snarky about it.

Just responding to the first line of the OP. I know, responding to what it says in a post seems out of place to some on these boards. I understand that passive aggressive snarkiness tends to be the modus operandi for some, though.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Rotobeast - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 01:31 AM)Benton Wrote: At least he wasn't a Muslim.

While not likely,  he could have been one of 3700 Muslims that reside in Mexico. 

Rock On

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - fredtoast - 03-10-2016

Damn Mexican stealing the work of a white American spree killer.

(03-10-2016, 10:31 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Just responding to the first line of the OP. I know, responding to what it says in a post seems out of place to some on these boards. I understand that passive aggressive snarkiness tends to be the modus operandi for some, though.

I suppose that depends as what one deems as the topic of the OP. I focused on the story. Too often in this forum the topic of the OP takes a backseat to taking jabs at the OP's stance.

For instance I read somewhere that we were going to refrain from bringing up thoughts from non-related topics into other threads. Forgot who directed that, but I think he mentioned something about Muslims in this very thread.

Fred is a turd, but at least he owns it. others go with do as I say, not necessarily as I do. 

As I have mentioned before there should be a seperate PnR Smack sub-forum. You want to blast each other and their stances go there; you want to have an ernest discussion about topics go to the regular PnR 

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - Vas Deferens - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 11:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose that depends as what one deems as the topic of the OP. I focused on the story. Too often in this forum the topic of the OP takes a backseat to taking jabs at the OP's stance.

For instance I read somewhere that we were going to refrain from bringing up thoughts from non-related topics into other threads. Forgot who directed that, but I think he mentioned something about Muslims in this very thread.

Fred is a turd, but at least he owns it. others go with do as I say, not necessarily as I do. 

As I have mentioned before there should be a seperate PnR Smack sub-forum. You want to blast each other and their stances go there; you want to have an ernest discussion about topics go to the regular PnR 

There are a few people here whose sole cititation as to the origin of their viewpoints are bombastic, self aggrandizing personal fabrications.  Please tell me how one has an 'earnest discussion' with someone who only appeals to ethos, yet has been shown void of credibility.  

Honest question.  

(03-10-2016, 01:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: There are a few people here whose sole cititation as to the origin of their viewpoints are bombastic, self aggrandizing personal fabrications.  Please tell me how one has an 'earnest discussion' with someone who only appeals to ethos, yet has been shown void of credibility.  

Honest question. 
As I have been told and have tried harder to employ more lately "Never argue with an idiot, because at a distance it is hard to tell who is who."
WTS, I am not above the personal jab. That is why I've always suggested a smack PnR sub-forum. if i want to take it to the gutter I'll go there; if I want to have an ernest discussion I'll post in the regular forum. The mods have tried everything; however, even they get "caught up in the moment" from time to time.

There are very few threads that focus solely on a subject anymore in this forum. I sure no one has noticed but my posts here have become fewer and fewer. Simply because every thread turns into the same thing. So I am doing my part to no longer participate in the petty back and forth.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - McC - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 08:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh good!  A place to list all the murders and murderers caught or convicted yesterday!

White gets 45 years for killing his pregnant wife.

Female, white, ex-marine convicted in murder for hire plot.

67 year old white male's conviction on murder upheld.

Black, male serial killer faces new murder charge.

16 year old arrested and charged in murder of his father.

Five white guys charged in gruesome murder.

White male charged in death of girlfriend's three year old daughter.

A black man and his white wife and another man charged in murder and burning body case.

That is what you were going for, right?

And I agree that the primaries allow us to miss all the important things like how in the greatest country god herself ever created we still kill each other for no good reason.   Sad
Since we're painting with a big wide brush, let me mention that murder is a human thing.  America does not have a patent on it.

(03-10-2016, 03:02 PM)McC Wrote: Since we're painting with a big wide brush, let me mention that murder is a human thing.  America does not have a patent on it.

No, but we seem to be either working on perfecting it or trying to make it the national pastime.

RE: Illegal Mexican murders 5 in killing spree - McC - 03-10-2016

(03-10-2016, 03:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, but we seem to be either working on perfecting it or trying to make it the national pastime.

318 million people.  That's a lot of humans.