Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 (/Thread-DeAngelo-Williams-Fans-Want-Bengals-Week-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - BFritz21 - 04-14-2016

DeAngelo Williams and some Steelers' fans want the Bengals in week 1 because we'll they won't have to play Burfict............... could you possibly be bigger *****?!

Here's his Tweet:

Quote:So the NFL schedule comes out tomorrow which has me wondering, who do you wanna see us play in Week 1? #Bengals

Seriously........ is it possible to look more scared of us and less confident?

Then there's a few Tweets from Steelers fans who also want it, but people are apparently referring to the Steelers as the "lers" now......... could you be bigger ****?

The douchery that is the Steelers' team and fanbase is hilarious and pathetic.

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - The Real Deal - 04-14-2016

They didn't get week one but the cowards got week 2. Can't wait to kick their asses in their house without Vontaze.

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - Rotobeast - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 09:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: They didn't get week one but the cowards got week 2. Can't wait to kick their asses in their house without Vontaze.

Well... now I'm totally onboard with the scheduling conspiracy !!!
Rant

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - BigPapaKain - 04-14-2016

Well at least Labia Bell will make it through most of the season again.

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - 6andcounting - 04-14-2016

Did Williams Tweet what he ate for breakfast this morning? I figured you guys would know.

(04-14-2016, 09:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did Williams Tweet what he ate for breakfast this morning? I figured you guys would know.

I think he had a big plate of coward greens.

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - GMDino - 04-14-2016

Oh good.

Schedule smack.

Mellow

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - BFritz21 - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 09:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: They didn't get week one but the cowards got week 2. Can't wait to kick their asses in their house without Vontaze.

What's even more beautiful is that it will be us giving a big "**** you" to the NFL for trying to hand the Steelers a win against us to keep them ahead in the division.

(04-14-2016, 10:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What's even more beautiful is that it will be us giving a big "**** you" to the NFL for trying to hand the Steelers a win against us to keep them ahead in the division.

The Bengals can't win without one player?

Steelers playing on Thanksgiving, Christmas and January 1st.

I see they want to cause a whole bunch of family fights this year!   Hilarious

(04-14-2016, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh good.

Schedule smack.

Mellow

You could meander back over to p n r and talk about transgenders a little more if that's better for you?

(04-14-2016, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals can't win without one player?

Well according to deangelo Williams the loss of Antonio brown was why y'all lost to the Broncos, right?

(04-14-2016, 10:43 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You could meander back over to p n r and talk about transgenders a little more if that's better for you?

You need some more to read?  Ninja

(04-14-2016, 10:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Well according to deangelo Williams the loss of Antonio brown was why y'all lost to the Broncos, right?

Yeah, but Brown is good.   ThumbsUp

(04-14-2016, 10:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: You need some more to read?  Ninja

Nah I've already compiled my list of weirdos to avoid on this board, thanks.   Ninja

(04-14-2016, 10:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, but Brown is good.   ThumbsUp

At not controlling his boners on national tv? I guess so.  Ninja

Full circle.  Wink

(04-14-2016, 11:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: At not controlling his boners on national tv? I guess so.  Ninja

Full circle.  Wink

But with hot women...not reading about that stuff over in PnR.  " Mellow"

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - BFritz21 - 04-15-2016

(04-14-2016, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals can't win without one player?

It's about the NFL taking away the leader of our D, our signal caller, the heart of our D, our playmaker, because they need to make life as easy as possible on their love-child Steelers.

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - GMDino - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's about the NFL taking away the leader of our D, our signal caller, the heart of our D, our playmaker, because they need to make life as easy as possible on their love-child Steelers.

The leader of your D took himself away.

Maybe they are trying to take it easy on the Jets, Broncos and Dolphins too?   Smirk

RE: DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1 - 6andcounting - 04-15-2016

(04-15-2016, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's about the NFL taking away the leader of our D, our signal caller, the heart of our D, our playmaker, because they need to make life as easy as possible on their love-child Steelers.

More like 'the story of the moron who didn't get the message after 9 other incidents who still doesn't get it and thinks he's the victim'.