Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1
DeAngelo Williams and some Steelers' fans want the Bengals in week 1 because we'll they won't have to play Burfict............... could you possibly be bigger *****?!

Here's his Tweet:

Quote:So the NFL schedule comes out tomorrow which has me wondering, who do you wanna see us play in Week 1? #Bengals

Seriously........ is it possible to look more scared of us and less confident?

Then there's a few Tweets from Steelers fans who also want it, but people are apparently referring to the Steelers as the "lers" now......... could you be bigger ****?

The douchery that is the Steelers' team and fanbase is hilarious and pathetic.
Reply/Quote
They didn't get week one but the cowards got week 2. Can't wait to kick their asses in their house without Vontaze.

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: They didn't get week one but the cowards got week 2. Can't wait to kick their asses in their house without Vontaze.

Well... now I'm totally onboard with the scheduling conspiracy !!!
Rant
Reply/Quote
Well at least Labia Bell will make it through most of the season again.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Did Williams Tweet what he ate for breakfast this morning? I figured you guys would know.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did Williams Tweet what he ate for breakfast this morning? I figured you guys would know.

I think he had a big plate of coward greens.

Reply/Quote
Oh good.

Schedule smack.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: They didn't get week one but the cowards got week 2. Can't wait to kick their asses in their house without Vontaze.

What's even more beautiful is that it will be us giving a big "**** you" to the NFL for trying to hand the Steelers a win against us to keep them ahead in the division.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What's even more beautiful is that it will be us giving a big "**** you" to the NFL for trying to hand the Steelers a win against us to keep them ahead in the division.

The Bengals can't win without one player?
Reply/Quote
Steelers playing on Thanksgiving, Christmas and January 1st.

I see they want to cause a whole bunch of family fights this year!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh good.

Schedule smack.

Mellow

You could meander back over to p n r and talk about transgenders a little more if that's better for you?

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals can't win without one player?

Well according to deangelo Williams the loss of Antonio brown was why y'all lost to the Broncos, right?

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:43 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You could meander back over to p n r and talk about transgenders a little more if that's better for you?

You need some more to read?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Well according to deangelo Williams the loss of Antonio brown was why y'all lost to the Broncos, right?

Yeah, but Brown is good.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: You need some more to read?  Ninja

Nah I've already compiled my list of weirdos to avoid on this board, thanks.   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, but Brown is good.   ThumbsUp

At not controlling his boners on national tv? I guess so.  Ninja

Full circle.  Wink

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 11:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: At not controlling his boners on national tv? I guess so.  Ninja

Full circle.  Wink

But with hot women...not reading about that stuff over in PnR.  " Mellow"
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: The Bengals can't win without one player?

It's about the NFL taking away the leader of our D, our signal caller, the heart of our D, our playmaker, because they need to make life as easy as possible on their love-child Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's about the NFL taking away the leader of our D, our signal caller, the heart of our D, our playmaker, because they need to make life as easy as possible on their love-child Steelers.

The leader of your D took himself away.

Maybe they are trying to take it easy on the Jets, Broncos and Dolphins too?   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's about the NFL taking away the leader of our D, our signal caller, the heart of our D, our playmaker, because they need to make life as easy as possible on their love-child Steelers.

More like 'the story of the moron who didn't get the message after 9 other incidents who still doesn't get it and thinks he's the victim'.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote