Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DeAngelo Williams & Fans Want Bengals Week 1
(04-15-2016, 03:57 PM)6andcounting Wrote: More like 'the story of the moron who didn't get the message after 9 other incidents who still doesn't get it and thinks he's the victim'.

Yeah!  And then there's Burfict.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
The woosh sound you hear up river is the steelers players and their fans sighing with relief.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 05:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: The woosh sound you hear up river is the steelers players and their fans sighing with relief.

i thought that was the sigh of relief that you guys will have now that you have a built in excuse for when you lose
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 07:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: The leader of your D took himself away.

Maybe they are trying to take it easy on the Jets, Broncos and Dolphins too?   Smirk
1  Brown dove head-first, which Burfict didn't even do, so why wasn't Brown suspended for initiating contact by leading with his helmet?  2  Was a split-second move to see that Brown didn't catch the ball, which Burfict still tried to avoid him; it was a bogus call.
(04-15-2016, 03:57 PM)6andcounting Wrote: More like 'the story of the moron who didn't get the message after 9 other incidents who still doesn't get it and thinks he's the victim'.
Brown came over the middle, dove head-first, and he expected not to hit anything with his head?

Rolleyes

The intelligence level of Steelers fans never ceases to amaze me.
(04-15-2016, 05:13 PM)Griever Wrote: i thought that was the sigh of relief that you guys will have now that you have a built in excuse for when you lose

No, it's the muffled sound of a girl crying rape with Ben's hand over her mouth, but it's hard to even hear that in a loud bar.
Reply/Quote

(04-15-2016, 06:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brown came over the middle, dove head-first, and he expected not to hit anything with his head?

Rolleyes

The intelligence level of Steelers fans never ceases to amaze me.
I've never seen herring this red.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 06:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've never seen herring this red.

I think it was self-induced.

[Image: cYnncRC.gif?noredirect]

He may have actually bruised his snapper.

[Image: fish-2-smiley-face.gif]

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 05:13 PM)Griever Wrote: i thought that was the sigh of relief that you guys will have now that you have a built in excuse for when you lose

Like deangelo did about the broncos?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2016, 01:08 AM)Beaker Wrote: Like deangelo did about the broncos?

Steelers players and fans will be whining again soon enough.
Which week will Brown suffer his next concussion? I will go with week number 15.

Which week will Bell blow out his knee again in 20-16?  I will go with week number 3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 11:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers players and fans will be whining again soon enough.
Which week will Brown suffer his next concussion? I will go with week number 15.

Which week will Bell blow out his knee again in 20-16?  I will go with week number 3.

But, more importantly, which one will be wearing panties?   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 11:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: But, more importantly, which one will be wearing panties?   Mellow

deangelo williams....his are still in a bunch
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 06:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1  Brown dove head-first, which Burfict didn't even do, so why wasn't Brown suspended for initiating contact by leading with his helmet?  2  Was a split-second move to see that Brown didn't catch the ball, which Burfict still tried to avoid him; it was a bogus call.
Brown came over the middle, dove head-first, and he expected not to hit anything with his head?

I had some problems with the calls in that game, to be sure, but this wasn't one of them. Burfict may not have tried to hit Brown, but he did, in fact, hit him and hit him in the head with enough force to knock him out of the NEXT game. This is the very definition of the defenseless receiver rule. And, no, Brown was not diving and certainly not head first. Brown extended for a ball that was thrown too high (typically   Tongue) and then as he was coming down, he started to duck as he sensed someone coming in for a hit (Burfict).

Watch the hit again here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tfLncD3pGM

But at no time did Brown dive (let alone dive head-first) and Burfict - whether intentional or not - DID hit Brown in the head.

There are plenty of things to smack the Steelers about (like their cowardice in wanting to play the Bengals without Burfict as you pointed out in your OP), you don't need to make shit up to smack them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 01:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I had some problems with the calls in that game, to be sure, but this wasn't one of them. Burfict may not have tried to hit Brown, but he did, in fact, hit him and hit him in the head with enough force to knock him out of the NEXT game. This is the very definition of the defenseless receiver rule. And, no, Brown was not diving and certainly not head first. Brown extended for a ball that was thrown too high (typically   Tongue) and then as he was coming down, he started to duck as he sensed someone coming in for a hit (Burfict).

But at no time did Brown dive (let alone dive head-first) and Burfict - whether intentional or not - DID hit Brown in the head.

There are plenty of things to smack the Steelers about (like their cowardice in wanting to play the Bengals without Burfict as you pointed out in your OP), you don't need to make shit up to smack them.

Don't confuse him with reason.  
Reply/Quote

[Image: 13015272_1005268282889431_58475681087736...e=57BFAD45]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 11:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

[Image: 13015272_1005268282889431_58475681087736...e=57BFAD45]

Yeah, I guess when you can't beat a team - especially in the playoffs - this kind of thing is a fair substitute, eh?  
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 09:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I guess when you can't beat a team - especially in the playoffs - this kind of thing is a fair substitute, eh?  

Or when you give up a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter to a back up QB and talk like you didnt escape that game rather than win it.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 12:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: Beaker

Or when you give up a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter to a back up QB and talk like you didnt escape that game rather than win it.

You spin it however you want.  Doesn't change the scoreboard.  
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 12:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: Or when you give up a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter to a back up QB and talk like you didnt escape that game rather than win it.

That back up QB actually played far better and put up more points than the actual starting QB. Just sayin....
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, but Brown is good.   ThumbsUp

He a crybaby ****
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 12:25 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You spin it however you want.  Doesn't change the scoreboard.  

My statement is truth....and you know it.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 01:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I had some problems with the calls in that game, to be sure, but this wasn't one of them. Burfict may not have tried to hit Brown, but he did, in fact, hit him and hit him in the head with enough force to knock him out of the NEXT game. This is the very definition of the defenseless receiver rule. And, no, Brown was not diving and certainly not head first. Brown extended for a ball that was thrown too high (typically   Tongue) and then as he was coming down, he started to duck as he sensed someone coming in for a hit (Burfict).

Ok, he didn't dive, but his head went before his body at the last second.  If he catches that ball and doesn't whip his head around to the far side of the field, Burfict misses him completely.  Burfict was doing his best to miss him, and Brown put his head into Burfict's path at the last second, and that's why the call was bullshit.  
(04-22-2016, 04:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't confuse him with reason.  

HA!  

Read above, look at it objectively (which is impossible for any Steelers fan, but give it a try), and tell me how Burfict committed a penalty there.

You can't go putting your head into other players' paths when they're trying to avoid hitting you and then claim "oh, he was head hunting, someone please change my tampon while I'm knocked out!"
Reply/Quote