Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
The Conspiracy Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: The Conspiracy Thread (/Thread-The-Conspiracy-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 04-19-2016

I feel this thread is needed to debate any and all conspiracies. 

This is where I will provide links and proofs and even debunks. 

I'll leave it open for a while awaiting submissions. 

I anticipate this to get messy as I'll address several conspiracies at once, if need be. 

I mostly post from my phone, therefore the quote function gets sloppy and very slow. But I will address each and every post, with cold hard facts, even if I don't quote your post directly and even if it takes some time. So please be patient.  

So hit me with your best shot Board members. 'You gonna learn today!

RE: The Consiracy Thread - GMDino - 04-19-2016

Well I suppose this as good a place as any for this:

Quote:Sandy Hook ‘truther’ gets suspended sentence
By Daniel Tepfer

Updated 4:10 pm, Monday, April 18, 2016

• [Image: 920x920.jpg]

Matthew Mills, 32, of Brooklyn, N.Y., appears before Superior Court Judge William Holden in Bridgeport Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015, on a charge of interfering with police and second-degree breach of peace for ... more

BRIDGEPORT — In this case it wasn’t the truth, but the plea, that set Sandy Hook ‘truther’ Matthew Mills free.
Faced with going to trial, the New York banker — who police said angrily confronted the family of murdered Sandy Hook teacher Victoria Sotoclaiming the massacre of children and teachers in Newtown never took place and the hero teacher didn’t exist — decided Monday to accept a plea deal instead.

He pleaded guilty under the Alford Doctrine to one count of interfering with police, and was sentenced by Superior CourtJudge William Holden to a suspended 1-year term and two years’ probation.

Soto’s younger sister, Jillian Soto, who was sitting just a few feet away in the courtroom during the plea, declined comment.

“We are not going to tolerate this type of behavior,” Assistant State’s Attorney Craig Nowak said later of Mills.

Holden ordered Mills to have no further contact with the Soto family.

Under the Alford Doctrine, Mills didn’t admit his guilt but conceded he could have been found guilty and faced a stiffer sentence if he went to trial. The judge, in accordance with Alford plea procedure, then found him guilty.

Mills had no comment as he left the Golden Hill Street courthouse.

“He felt he would have prevailed if the case had gone to trial, but he wanted to put this behind him in the best interests of himself and his family,” his lawyer, James Hardy, said later.

Victoria Soto, of Stratford, has been hailed as a hero after police said she was killed while protecting her first-grade students from gunman Adam Lanza at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown in December 2012.

Hundreds were attending the third annual race in Stratford to raise money for educational scholarships in Soto’s name last Nov. 7 when, police said, Mills approached Jillian Soto. They said Mills shoved a photograph in the younger Soto’s face and began angrily charging that not only did the Sandy Hook tragedy not take place, but that Victoria Soto never existed.

Police said the photo was of the Soto family, including Victoria Soto, sitting on a seawall in Stratford.

Jillian Soto became very upset at Mills’ actions and repeatedly asked him to leave her alone, but police said he persisted until officers arrived on the scene. He then ran off and was captured following a short foot chase with officers on Main Street.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - michaelsean - 04-19-2016

My biggest problem with conspiracy theorists, is there seem to be very few conspiracies they don't buy into. Sometimes bad shit happens. Sometimes evil people do evil things without the support of a cabal of evil people behind them.

So 9/11. Were the buildings wired with explosives?

And it would seem that if 9/11 were an inside thing it would have had to start in the Clinton admin so he would have had to pull W aside and explain to him the plan to murder thousands of people.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Devils Advocate - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 02:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My biggest problem with conspiracy theorists, is there seem to be very few conspiracies they don't buy into.  Sometimes bad shit happens.  Sometimes evil people do evil things without the support of a cabal of evil people behind them.

So 9/11.  Were the buildings wired with explosives?

Ok well if you want links I'll provide them.

About a year before 9/11 the elevators were being updated. That woulda provided sufficient time and cover To wire in explosives. Just so happens, that those elevator shafts were an optimal spot to aide in bringing the towers down in the manner in which they eventually fell. 

Then there's the 'art project' going on in the months leading up to the event, which just so happens to have taken place precisely where one of the planes hit. I don't recall if they did this 'art' at both towers.  The artists were Israeli nationals if I recall and I think at least one of them has been identified as an agent of some type. 

It's worthy to not that NIST is a government agency, therefore not a reliable source in this case. That will be a point of contention for most of you, I'm sure. 

@Dino

I wonder if that judge is any relation to one of my favorite actors of the same name. 

These mass shootings conspiracies I shake my head at. Everything isn't a conspiracy or false flag. However, I've posted a video in a thread recently (maybe a month or two ago) that shows those who were present at Sandy Hook (I think) i.e. students and staff being recycled through the chaos. The video shows them like coming out of the school and circling around ERV's (emergency response vehicles) and coming back through as if for some reason to show more ... idk... Victims or something. 

At least that's the narrative of the video. 

CT's believe these shootings are false flags in effort to rescind the 2nd amendment. I don't believe it. But I have heard some state legislatures in NJ recently say something about confiscation, while they didn't think their mics were on and the meeting was adjourned.

Still, overall I call BS as to these being anything than what they are, a tragedy. 

(04-19-2016, 02:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My biggest problem with conspiracy theorists, is there seem to be very few conspiracies they don't buy into.  Sometimes bad shit happens.  Sometimes evil people do evil things without the support of a cabal of evil people behind them.

So 9/11.  Were the buildings wired with explosives?

And it would seem that if 9/11 were an inside thing it would have had to start in the Clinton admin so he would have had to pull W aside and explain to him the  plan to murder thousands of people.

What's evil to you and me may not be evil to others, even groups of others. 

Why would it have to be Clinton? Why couldn't it be Bush 1 or anyone prior?

What makes you think presidents have any real power? 

I hope you guys realize our foreign policy is in large part dependent on what our alphabet agencies are doing. The president has zero input there. Zero. 

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - BengalHawk62 - 04-19-2016

I don't know why, but this topic always reminds me of the story of Marvin Heemeyer and the KillDozer. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 04-19-2016

The biggest conspiracy of them all
The granddaddy of conspiracies
Actually, it is the granddaddy of all the granddaddy's from the beginning of time

Katy Perry is Jonbonnet Ramsey

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - SteelCitySouth - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 03:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The biggest conspiracy of them all
Actually, it is the granddaddy of all the granddaddy's from the beginning of time

I'd get behind a full analysis of this CT by our resident CA, DA.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - fredtoast - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 02:25 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  About a year before 9/11 the elevators were being updated. That woulda provided sufficient time and cover To wire in explosives. Just so happens, that those elevator shafts were an optimal spot to aide in bringing the towers down in the manner in which they eventually fell. 

This is a perfect example of how CT work.

They take a meaningless fact and try to make it "evidence".

How many other buildings had elevators worked on and did not explode?

Why would they wire the explosives an entire year in advance?

I see police do this all the time.  "He was not at home at the time the crime was committed.  This is proof that he might have done it."

(04-19-2016, 03:54 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The biggest conspiracy of them all

This would be a fun one, but I've never heard of it nor do I care to. 

Thanks for posting though. 

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Benton - 04-19-2016

Ah, I remember the old 9-11 thread. Pretty much every theory was debunked repeatedly and consistently. From the difference in shadows in pictures to the fact that if you put raw jet fuel on an I beam it won't melt it (which has nothing to do with creating a fire hot enough to weaken supports).

I think there are a few out there that are likely, but they get lost in the shuffle with things like "Sandy Hook was fake" and "9-11 was planned".

(04-19-2016, 04:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a perfect example of how CT work.

They take a meaningless fact and try to make it "evidence".

How many other buildings had elevators worked on and did not explode?

Why would they wire the explosives an entire year in advance?

I see police do this all the time.  "He was not at home at the time the crime was committed.  This is proof that he might have done it."

Yeah. There's nothing curious about a company with virtually no experience or clientele winning a bid for the elevator contract over a known and trusted company. Nothing suspicious about said company just disappearing after the attacks. 

Research ACE elevator company outta NJ, and compare them to century's old, Otis elevator company. 

Because it was a planned attack. 

Doesn't surprise me the government would employ the same tactics, then.

Link to the elevator article I read years ago. Funny how I can only find it archived. 

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

(04-19-2016, 04:38 PM)Benton Wrote: Ah, I remember the old 9-11 thread. Pretty much every theory was debunked repeatedly and consistently. From the difference in shadows in pictures to the fact that if you put raw jet fuel on an I beam it won't melt it (which has nothing to do with creating a fire hot enough to weaken supports).

I think there are a few out there that are likely, but they get lost in the shuffle with things like "Sandy Hook was fake" and "9-11 was planned".

That guy who started that thread thought the planes were holograms. Perfect example of BS convoluting the available info. 

Doesn't have much to do with Newton's 3rd law. 

Ive already addressed sandy hook. 

And it hasn't been proven 9/11 wasn't planned. 

*edit

Lemme amend that last sentence. I just mean the jury's still out. It isn't fair to make any conclusions when so much info is either omitted or outright missing from the OS. Damn I gotta choose my words better ...

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Bilbo Saggins - 04-19-2016

Here goes, someone please try to explain the events that took place on June 8, 1967.  If this were an accident, then why was it covered up?  Who were they really protecting by covering these events up and for what purpose?

This link contains the documentary, "Dead in the Water."

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Belsnickel - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 05:53 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: And it hasn't been proven 9/11 wasn't planned. 

You can't prove a negative like that.

(04-19-2016, 06:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You can't prove a negative like that.
You're right. 

I shoulda just left that one alone for the time being. I originally said something along the lines of passing that broad brush around. I shoulda just left it that way. 

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Beaker - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 05:46 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. There's nothing curious about a company with virtually no experience or clientele winning a bid for the elevator contract over a known and trusted company. Nothing suspicious about said company just disappearing after the attacks.

A newer company trying to win business from an older more established company by bidding a job at a lower price to win the contract....can you just imagine the suspiciousness of that?

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - Benton - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 05:46 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. There's nothing curious about a company with virtually no experience or clientele winning a bid for the elevator contract over a known and trusted company. Nothing suspicious about said company just disappearing after the attacks. 

Research ACE elevator company outta NJ, and compare them to century's old, Otis elevator company. 

Because it was a planned attack. 

Doesn't surprise me the government would employ the same tactics, then.

Link to the elevator article I read years ago. Funny how I can only find it archived. 

http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

Two things matter with bids. Which company is cheaper and which one your wife's brother owns. If an older company didn't get the bid, I'd bet a stack of dildos that's why.

And you can't disprove something didn't happen. I can't disprove we haven't been visited by aliens or that no one didn't eat a turkey sandwich on the titanic.

RE: The Conspiracy Thread - bfine32 - 04-19-2016

Did the British Government kill Princess Di?