Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Relentlessly Gay - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Relentlessly Gay (/Thread-Relentlessly-Gay)

Pages: 1 2 3

Relentlessly Gay - JustWinBaby - 06-21-2015

[Image: relentlessly-gay-note.jpg]

[Image: relentlessly-gay.jpg]

Doesn't seem too bad. Who cares so long it doesn't start looking like a junkyard? But that doesn't appear to be the complaint. Those solar lights are actually kind of cool and ingenious.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - JustWinBaby - 06-21-2015

She identifies as "bisexual".  Riiiiiggggghhhhhttttt.  I fear the man/woman willing to scale that beast.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - StLucieBengal - 06-21-2015

If those are in the front yard that's a serious issue. But if that neighborhood doesn't have standards then the complaining owners should just ask her to put that garbage away until they can sell their home. No doubt garbage in the front yard is killing home values.

Her being gay doesn't matter. Her love affair with tacky decor is the problem

RE: Relentlessly Gay - rfaulk34 - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:09 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: [Image: relentlessly-gay-note.jpg]

Doesn't seem too bad.  Who cares so long it doesn't start looking like a junkyard?  But that doesn't appear to be the complaint.  Those solar lights are actually kind of cool and ingenious.

That letter has to be some kind of attempt at comedy, right? Mellow

RE: Relentlessly Gay - Nately120 - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If those are in the front yard that's a serious issue.   But if that neighborhood doesn't have standards then the complaining owners should just ask her to put that garbage away until they can sell their home.     No doubt garbage in the front yard is killing home values.    

Her being gay doesn't matter.   Her love affair with tacky decor is the problem

Really?  Mr. Small Government thinks colored jars hanging from a wires is a "serious issue" requiring big brother's intervention?  Also, the letter didn't say "Take that junk down, please" it said the yard is relentlessly gay.  Swing and a miss on this one.

Worst part about this? People donating money to someone to put more artsy crap in her yard to offend neighbors they never met. What a world. $30,000??? That sure could buy a lot of annoying decorations! When is this "gofundme" craze going to end?

I wore a Bengals jersey around Pittsburgh and a Steelers fan said the Bengals suck! Give me money!!!!

RE: Relentlessly Gay - bfine32 - 06-21-2015

Gotta say she just might have sucker'd folks out of $30,000.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - Benton - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If those are in the front yard that's a serious issue.   But if that neighborhood doesn't have standards then the complaining owners should just ask her to put that garbage away until they can sell their home.     No doubt garbage in the front yard is killing home values.    

Her being gay doesn't matter.   Her love affair with tacky decor is the problem

Waitwaitwait.

Less government intervention would mean the lady can stick whatever she wants in her yard.

I don't care what side you're on, but pick a side, Lucie.

(06-21-2015, 12:35 AM)Benton Wrote: Waitwaitwait.

Less government intervention would mean the lady can stick whatever she wants in her yard.

I don't care what side you're on, but pick a side, Lucie.

I am not on gov telling her what to do.... But some communities have standards. It. Usually applies to the front yards to keep values up. Home owners associations. I doubt that's the case here.... But they should just move and ask her to tone it down while they sell their house.

Living next to her is an obvious risk to their property values.

(06-21-2015, 12:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Really?  Mr. Small Government thinks colored jars hanging from a wires is a "serious issue" requiring big brother's intervention?  Also, the letter didn't say "Take that junk down, please" it said the yard is relentlessly gay.  Swing and a miss on this one.

Worst part about this?  People donating money to someone to put more artsy crap in her yard to offend neighbors they never met.  What a world.  $30,000???  That sure could buy a lot of annoying decorations!  When is this "gofundme" craze going to end?

I wore a Bengals jersey around Pittsburgh and a Steelers fan said the Bengals suck!  Give me money!!!!

Read my post.  I said he should have told her .....  

The guy handled it badly..... The lady is tacky. And not worth living near.    Just move and let her ruin some one else's property values.

The GoFundMe page is ridiculous. She doesn't need more disposable money to trash up her neighborhood more. She loves like a person in a trailer park .

(06-21-2015, 12:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Gotta say she just might have sucker'd folks out of $30,000.

I wondered about that as well.  But let's face it - how could anyone possibly be surprised that this letter might be real?

(06-21-2015, 12:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Worst part about this?  People donating money to someone to put more artsy crap in her yard to offend neighbors they never met.  What a world.  $30,000???  That sure could buy a lot of annoying decorations! 

Yeah, shame on those people.  But they're going to teach this bigot a lesson!  Nevermind that an even tackier yard might annoy more homeowners.

But you'd think if the point was to get her to de-clutter her front yard, then the letter would have simply said that and nothing more.

(06-21-2015, 12:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Read my post.  I said he should have told her .....  

The guy handled it badly..... The lady is tacky. And not worth living near.    Just move and let her ruin some one else's property values.

The GoFundMe page is ridiculous.   She doesn't need more disposable money to trash up her neighborhood more.   She loves like a person in a trailer park .

Meh, would you take the side of a neighbor who is sick of seeing the guy next door's confederate flag?  That might lower property value too, but you know, freedom and all that crap.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Read my post.  I said he should have told her .....  

The GoFundMe page is ridiculous.   She doesn't need more disposable money to trash up her neighborhood more.   She loves like a person in a trailer park .

There are plenty of heterosexuals in trailer parks.  How do people in trailer parks love anyway?  I'm pretty sure it has no bearing on how she lives, decorates, or loves for that matter.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - Belsnickel - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not on gov telling her what to do.... But some communities have standards.   It. Usually applies to the front yards to keep values up.   Home owners associations.    I doubt that's the case here.... But they should just move and ask her to tone it down while they sell their house.  

Living next to her is an obvious risk to their property values.

It's not, really. This is no different than other people and their tacky yard ornaments.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - Belsnickel - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Worst part about this?  People donating money to someone to put more artsy crap in her yard to offend neighbors they never met.  What a world.  $30,000???  That sure could buy a lot of annoying decorations!  When is this "gofundme" craze going to end?

I wore a Bengals jersey around Pittsburgh and a Steelers fan said the Bengals suck!  Give me money!!!!

Yeah, the whole crowd-sourcing crap is getting ridiculous. I love the aspect of some people looking for donors for a business idea or a product that they want to launch. I've taken part in a couple of those and have some pretty neat stuff because of it. But these folks that just keep throwing money at perceived victims of some imagined damages beyond hurt feelings, that's just nuts.

RE: Relentlessly Gay - 6andcounting - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:09 AM)JustWinBab y Wrote: [Image: relentlessly-gay-note.jpg]

[Image: relentlessly-gay.jpg]

Doesn't seem too bad.  Who cares so long it doesn't start looking like a junkyard?  But that doesn't appear to be the complaint.  Those solar lights are actually kind of cool and ingenious.
This was your first thread started on this board?

RE: Relentlessly Gay - Harmening - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 12:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Gotta say she just might have sucker'd folks out of $30,000.

I think you're right.

If they were red, white, and blue mason jars I assume Sarah Palin would be calling for dissenting neighbors to be "targeted!"

[Image: IMG_8056.jpg]

GASP!!! My property value!!!!

(06-21-2015, 02:00 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, would you take the side of a neighbor who is sick of seeing the guy next door's confederate flag?  That might lower property value too, but you know, freedom and all that crap.

I don't think 1 flag hurts values. Nor would 1 rainbow flag. But this lady is making a scene.

(06-21-2015, 02:30 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: There are plenty of heterosexuals in trailer parks.  How do people in trailer parks love anyway?  I'm pretty sure it has no bearing on how she lives, decorates, or loves for that matter.

Haha that was supposed to say looks.   Damn autocorrect