Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** (/Thread-Preseason-Week-4-Colts-Bengals-GameDay-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-01-2016

Are these professional announcers or did they pull half-awake bums off the street with a promise of free booze?  A "defensive classic" and more trash commentary in a sardonic monotone?  They aren't even calling out who makes the tackle.  Ayie yie yie, time for some new blood because these guys are HORRID.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - jason - 09-01-2016

Vigil is in because he's indestructible.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - wolfkaosaun - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 09:52 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Are these professional announcers or did they pull half-awake bums off the street with a promise of free booze?  A "defensive classic" and more trash commentary in a sardonic monotone?  They aren't even calling out who makes the tackle.  Ayie yie yie, time for some new blood because these guys are HORRID.

Are the announcers for Cincinnati? Because my stream has the ones for the Colts and they haven't been bad. Actually discussing real things.

Like that outside of Green and LaFell, Wright is the ONLY Bengals WR with ANY NFL catches.....with a mere 5.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 09:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m5sh6b5YY81r6u333o1_500.gif]

Hilarious

(09-01-2016, 09:48 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hey NATE..i'm just **** ing around for the most part. We DOoo need some CB's though!

True , i just am hoping Dennard will finally get healthy. Adam, Shaw and Dre will be ready for the opener and i
am hoping CLH as well. Weird how Chykie Brown is, makes a great play and then a terrible one over and over.

(09-01-2016, 09:50 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Dawson. Roach. Hopkins. Dean. Smith. Vigil. Carson. And Fej.

Those guys have actually looked pretty good to decent in this game.

Everyone else has pretty much struggled.

Also, if Hunt is still on this team after this week, there's a problem.

No Offense besides a good Carson screen that i saw.

Still, these guys are battling for jobs, Colts included.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - BURROWorBUST - 09-01-2016

Man!! Screw NFL.com. I'm on some kind of bullshit delay. I had no idea the 2nd half had started until I checked back in here.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - wolfkaosaun - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 09:56 PM)jason Wrote: Vigil is in because he's indestructible.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Vigil should be our backup QB

(09-01-2016, 09:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No Offense besides a good Carson screen that i saw.

Still, these guys are battling for jobs, Colts included.

Core had a nice catch and some moves. Offensive line struggling other than Hopkins

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bonesaw - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 09:52 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm more like this guy when i cry Sad

[Image: 2a5729d2f1c73df319463f4495cddd55.png]
Remember these?  These were the best type of cry babies

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - jj22 - 09-01-2016

McCarron was ready to kick back and relax. So much for that.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bonesaw - 09-01-2016

OUCH

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-01-2016

Good lord Wenning just got crushed

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - yellowxdiscipline - 09-01-2016

Wenning got crushed

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 09:57 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Vigil should be our backup QB

Hell, after that catch he should be our #3 receiver. 

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - yellowxdiscipline - 09-01-2016

I'd be shocked if he didn't break a rib or two

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Atomic Orange - 09-01-2016

Just knocked the wind out he'll be fine tomorrow.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - SunsetBengal - 09-01-2016

FWIW, the Steelers scrubs are getting out physicaled by the the Panthers scrubs.

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 09:56 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Are the announcers for Cincinnati? Because my stream has the ones for the Colts and they haven't been bad. Actually discussing real things.

Like that outside of Green and LaFell, Wright is the ONLY Bengals WR with ANY NFL catches.....with a mere 5.

Yep.  They interviewed Tobin and now onto Hobson.  They seem to have perked up a bit after halftime, but they sounded obviously bored with not much to add at the end of the 2nd half.  

lol...poor Wenning. They're like "we think you;re ready to go back in Keith"

Bronson has to catch that

RE: (Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-01-2016

My stream went down. Here is one

http://cbs4indy.com/2016/09/01/live-stream-colts-face-cincinnati-bengals-in-final-preseason-game/