Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: NFL Week 3 TV Maps (/Thread-NFL-Week-3-TV-Maps)

NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Riverfront - 09-21-2016

Week 3 NFL TV Maps are now up: http://506sports.com/

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Shake n Blake - 09-21-2016

Sweet. Bengals are on pretty much everywhere. Thanks for posting.

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - BobJones4980 - 09-21-2016

Why the hell did I pay for Sunday Ticket when every damn Bengals game has been on in NC so far.  Hilarious

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - SunsetBengal - 09-21-2016

This is probably the 1st time that I will have been able to see the Bengals on my local station 3 weeks in a row, since moving to NC in 2003.

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Earendil - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 02:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sweet. Bengals are on pretty much everywhere. Thanks for posting.

Except South Florida... Sad

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - bengals73 - 09-21-2016

Being in Central VA, we only get DC channels and they always show Baltimore games.

Oh and it's Dan Fouts again. *sigh*

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Benton - 09-21-2016

Finally! I can watch them at home, and without having to find a pirated broadcast.

Aaaand I have a fundraiser for my daughter's soccer team same as game time. LOL

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - RudiandCorey - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 03:37 PM)Benton Wrote: Finally! I can watch them at home, and without having to find a pirated broadcast.

Aaaand I have a fundraiser for my daughter's soccer team same as game time. LOL

Just don't attend the fundraiser.   Can't be everywhere all the time, let some other adults spearhead the operation.

I refuse to attend or do anything aside from watch the Reg Season Bengals during the 3 hours they are on, 17  (Hopefully 20) times a year.

Set the expectations.  Watch the Game.  Enjoy the W.    And yes, I have a kid and wife, and local family too. 

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - ochocincos - 09-21-2016

Glad to see Columbus has already given up on showing Browns games over Bengals games...except when it's Browns-Steelers

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Ricky Spanish - 09-21-2016

Yeah no need to go out this Sunday

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - jason - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 04:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Glad to see Columbus has already given up on showing Browns games over Bengals games...except when it's Browns-Steelers
I hated that juggling act back when I lived there. On the bright side, the Browns couple year vacation took place during g some of those years... So the Bengals were always on by default. Too bad they sucked so bad back then.

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Aquapod770 - 09-21-2016

Bought Sunday ticket (streaming version) because I moved down to NC for grad school and thought there'd be even less Bengal games on TV. All 3 so far have been on here in Winston-Salem. Hilarious Mellow

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Brownshoe - 09-22-2016

Fouts again? Bleh.

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - grampahol - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 10:52 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Fouts again? Bleh.

By default I tune out the network talking heads and listen to Lapham and Hoarde about 4 seconds ahead of the television broadcast.. That way I perpetually have something to look forward to during the game..

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - bengals73 - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 11:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: By default I tune out the network talking heads and listen to Lapham and Hoarde about 4 seconds ahead of the television broadcast.. That way I perpetually have something to look forward to during the game..

Wish I had that option... 

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-22-2016

Hopefully we bag a buck in time for the game.

RE: NFL Week 3 TV Maps - Awful Llama - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 11:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: By default I tune out the network talking heads and listen to Lapham and Hoarde about 4 seconds ahead of the television broadcast.. That way I perpetually have something to look forward to during the game..

It can be a little disorienting, sure, but same here.