Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread (/Thread-Bengals-vs-Dolphins-Predictions-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - kevin - 09-27-2016

I'm not seeing this yet and it's Tuesday and game is Thursday on a very short week.

I'll say Bengals win and go to 2-2 on the season...I don't think Dolphins are as good as Steelers in Pittsburg or Super Bowl Champ Denver.....I look for a break out game by Bengals for Fantasy Footballers. I see a #2 WR stepping up, just not sure who. After playing some Super Bowl Trophy teams, Bengals finally have a game they should break out and look good in.

How about Bengals 34, Dolphins 20. .....Bengals get the running and the passing and the D all together against what is an easier team than we have been playing last 2 weeks.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2016

Primetime and our record against the Dolphins concern me, but I think we get the W, and go to 2-2.

No idea what the score will be like, but I expect it to be close. It would be nice to put up 20+ points for the first time since week 1.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Brownshoe - 09-27-2016

I heard that Landry Jones is having a little injury problem right now. I think he will still play, but he will be banged upm. Foster is out too. I don't see the Dolphins beating us. I see us easily winning this game.... 27 - 13 Bengals

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 06:17 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I heard that Landry Jones is having a little injury problem right now. I think he will still play, but he will be banged upm. Foster is out too. I don't see the Dolphins beating us. I see us easily winning this game.... 27 - 13 Bengals

I don't think the Steelers backup QB is going to be much of a factor against the Dolphins.  Tongue

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Brownshoe - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 06:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't think the Steelers backup QB is going to be much of a factor against the Dolphins.  Tongue

Jarvis Landry... My bad. I'm falling asleep at work right now lol. Jordan Cameron is out too. They have a lot of fire power either out or hurt right now.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - jeremydc - 09-27-2016

We blow them out of the water. 31-13

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - BigPapaKain - 09-27-2016

We get train wrecked on prime time again.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - masonbengals fan - 09-27-2016

Hoping for the Bengals to come out strong and set the tone early. We will be in section 111 cheering them on.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - GodFather - 09-27-2016

We'll beat the Dolphins this Thursday. There is absolutely no excuse why we wouldn't.

One thing I will predict is, if the Dolphins do happen to win this Thursday this season will be over and be as fun to watch as the 2010 Bengals!

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - NKYRob - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 06:28 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Jarvis Landry... My bad. I'm falling asleep at work right now lol. Jordan Cameron is out too. They have a lot of fire power either out or hurt right now.

Looks like Pouncey will remain out as well.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - BengalHawk62 - 09-27-2016

Bengals in primetime again?  When was the last time we played good in front of the national audience?  Ya, that's what I thought.

'phins- 27

Bengals- 16

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - camman007 - 09-27-2016

Well, considering so far this season we haven't played well for the 1pm games, which is our strength, we will somehow dominate the prime time games??

30-13 Bengals

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - WeezyBengal - 09-27-2016

Im going to go 17-13 Dolphins. 

Thursday games are usually low scoring and ugly. I think the Dolphins are matchup problem for the Bengals. They have a really good defensive line and they can put up some points. 

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - OrlandoBengal - 09-27-2016

If they don't find a way to fix the offensive line in the next 48 hours, this will be a very long night for Dalton. Suh lined up across from Bodine is not a very comforting thought. Add in Wake and Williams, this has the recipe for another 5-7 sack evening.

My heart says there is no way the Bengals lose this game. They have to pull it together, man the F up, and get to 2-2. My head says they have a very good pass rush, it's a short week, and a primetime game. None of those things bode well for the outcome, so I am not sure which way to go.

I agree with Godfather though, 1-3 and this season is done. The question becomes how high do we draft next year.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - bengalguy71 - 09-27-2016

If they don't over come primetime, 1-5 is much more likely.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 09:56 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Bengals in primetime again?  When was the last time we played good in front of the national audience?  Ya, that's what I thought.

'phins- 27

Bengals- 16

Cleveland last year? Arizona, where the refs robbed is yet again?

You're better than this, Hawk: if you're going to dog the team this much, just don't post.

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - jason - 09-27-2016

It ain't a must win, but it's a gots ta win.

Bengals 17
Dolphins 13

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Millhouse - 09-27-2016

Interesting match-up will be Suh vs our interior. If he goes one on one with Bodine a lot, he could wreck havoc. But I have faith the boys up front will be up to task.

Bengals lose 24-20

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - Essex Johnson - 09-27-2016

Bengals 27 Dolphins 14

RE: Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread - guyofthetiger - 09-27-2016

Dalton and Green have a great game this week. Our rushing game still might have issues. I say the Bengals win this one 28-10 and go 2-2. There will be a deep reception from AJ in the game. The Bengals D steps up with Burfict back.