Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread
I'm not seeing this yet and it's Tuesday and game is Thursday on a very short week.

I'll say Bengals win and go to 2-2 on the season...I don't think Dolphins are as good as Steelers in Pittsburg or Super Bowl Champ Denver.....I look for a break out game by Bengals for Fantasy Footballers. I see a #2 WR stepping up, just not sure who. After playing some Super Bowl Trophy teams, Bengals finally have a game they should break out and look good in.

How about Bengals 34, Dolphins 20. .....Bengals get the running and the passing and the D all together against what is an easier team than we have been playing last 2 weeks.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Primetime and our record against the Dolphins concern me, but I think we get the W, and go to 2-2.

No idea what the score will be like, but I expect it to be close. It would be nice to put up 20+ points for the first time since week 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I heard that Landry Jones is having a little injury problem right now. I think he will still play, but he will be banged upm. Foster is out too. I don't see the Dolphins beating us. I see us easily winning this game.... 27 - 13 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:17 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I heard that Landry Jones is having a little injury problem right now. I think he will still play, but he will be banged upm. Foster is out too. I don't see the Dolphins beating us. I see us easily winning this game.... 27 - 13 Bengals

I don't think the Steelers backup QB is going to be much of a factor against the Dolphins.  Tongue

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't think the Steelers backup QB is going to be much of a factor against the Dolphins.  Tongue

Jarvis Landry... My bad. I'm falling asleep at work right now lol. Jordan Cameron is out too. They have a lot of fire power either out or hurt right now.
Reply/Quote
We blow them out of the water. 31-13

Reply/Quote
We get train wrecked on prime time again.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Hoping for the Bengals to come out strong and set the tone early. We will be in section 111 cheering them on.
Reply/Quote
We'll beat the Dolphins this Thursday. There is absolutely no excuse why we wouldn't.

One thing I will predict is, if the Dolphins do happen to win this Thursday this season will be over and be as fun to watch as the 2010 Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:28 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Jarvis Landry... My bad. I'm falling asleep at work right now lol. Jordan Cameron is out too. They have a lot of fire power either out or hurt right now.

Looks like Pouncey will remain out as well.
Reply/Quote
Bengals in primetime again?  When was the last time we played good in front of the national audience?  Ya, that's what I thought.

'phins- 27

Bengals- 16
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Well, considering so far this season we haven't played well for the 1pm games, which is our strength, we will somehow dominate the prime time games??

30-13 Bengals
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Im going to go 17-13 Dolphins. 

Thursday games are usually low scoring and ugly. I think the Dolphins are matchup problem for the Bengals. They have a really good defensive line and they can put up some points. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
If they don't find a way to fix the offensive line in the next 48 hours, this will be a very long night for Dalton. Suh lined up across from Bodine is not a very comforting thought. Add in Wake and Williams, this has the recipe for another 5-7 sack evening.

My heart says there is no way the Bengals lose this game. They have to pull it together, man the F up, and get to 2-2. My head says they have a very good pass rush, it's a short week, and a primetime game. None of those things bode well for the outcome, so I am not sure which way to go.

I agree with Godfather though, 1-3 and this season is done. The question becomes how high do we draft next year.
Reply/Quote
If they don't over come primetime, 1-5 is much more likely.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 09:56 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Bengals in primetime again?  When was the last time we played good in front of the national audience?  Ya, that's what I thought.

'phins- 27

Bengals- 16

Cleveland last year? Arizona, where the refs robbed is yet again?

You're better than this, Hawk: if you're going to dog the team this much, just don't post.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It ain't a must win, but it's a gots ta win.

Bengals 17
Dolphins 13
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Interesting match-up will be Suh vs our interior. If he goes one on one with Bodine a lot, he could wreck havoc. But I have faith the boys up front will be up to task.

Bengals lose 24-20
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Dolphins 14
Reply/Quote
Dalton and Green have a great game this week. Our rushing game still might have issues. I say the Bengals win this one 28-10 and go 2-2. There will be a deep reception from AJ in the game. The Bengals D steps up with Burfict back.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote