Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Dolphins Predictions Thread
Dolphins 24
Bengals 16

Why? Every time things should be in favor of the Bengals, something else totally unexpected happens. Don't worry though; the Bengals will win a game this year that they are supposed to lose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 09:28 AM)GodFather Wrote: We'll beat the Dolphins this Thursday. There is absolutely no excuse why we wouldn't.

One thing I will predict is, if the Dolphins do happen to win this Thursday this season will be over and be as fun to watch as the 2010 Bengals!

Ditto.  If they lose Thursday, 1-5 is a sure thing.
Reply/Quote
27-17 Bengals. Take it to the bank.
Reply/Quote
Methinks we have this one.
Reply/Quote
This isn't strictly a "must-win game" but if we somehow find a way to blow this... Do we even deserve a playoff spot? Thursday night, Primetime football... This is terrifying to a Marvin Lewis coached team
Reply/Quote
Let's see:

Primetime, must-win, Miami, OL blocking horrid versus big time rushers, defense incompetent in the secondary.

Hard to see us winning. Probably another one of our flat, listless openings where we manage to make it interesting late.

Miami 20 Bengals 17.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 05:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let's see:

Primetime, must-win, Miami, OL blocking horrid versus big time rushers, defense incompetent in the secondary.

Hard to see us winning. Probably another one of our flat, listless openings where we manage to make it interesting late.

Miami 20 Bengals 17.

unfortunately, I think this is an accurate position.

Our lines have been controlled on both sides in first three games. How they play will determine the outcome. I recall not that great in the last Thursday night game against Miami.

The whole season could crash if we lose Thursday. This is a must win or we are looking at 1-5.
Reply/Quote
Short weeks usually favor home teams. We will win 24 to 21.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 07:05 PM)J24 Wrote: Short weeks usually favor home teams. We will win 24 to 21.

Pretty part of we need that advantage WITH THE DOLPHINS. 

We have taken such a huge step backwards. 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 07:31 AM)jeremydc Wrote: We blow them out of the water. 31-13

(09-27-2016, 08:05 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: We get train wrecked on prime time again.

At least we're all on the same page  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 08:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: At least we're all on the same page  Smirk

I'm never on the same page with other fans.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 08:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: At least we're all on the same page  Smirk

I'm just hedging my bets.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I think we'll be fired up and win the game 27 to 18. We get a pick late to seal the win and kick a FG to push the lead to 11.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Until the offensive line is fixed, the Bengals' ceiling is about 17 points per game. Unless the Cincinnati defense can hold Miami to 16 points or less, the Bengals will be 1-3.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 09:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Until the offensive line is fixed, the Bengals' ceiling is about 17 points per game.  Unless the Cincinnati defense can hold Miami to 16 points or less, the Bengals will be 1-3.

We put up 23 in the game in which our Oline played the worst. 

Reply/Quote
24-23 Miami Nuge goes 3-4 missed FG comes back to bite us in the ass. Miami gets in FG range due to a BS call on Burfict for the game winning FG. Hope im wrong but this is pretty much a must win on prime time sooo yea.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 11:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: 24-23 Miami Nuge goes 3-4 missed FG comes back to bite us in the ass. Miami gets in FG range due to a BS call on Burfict for the game winning FG. Hope im wrong but this is pretty much a must win on prime time sooo yea.

Ha hope not, we win by by 3 scores in this one 31-14. Geno gets 2 or 3 sacks on there possible 3rd string center. 7 of there points come in garbage time.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 09:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Until the offensive line is fixed, the Bengals' ceiling is about 17 points per game.  Unless the Cincinnati defense can hold Miami to 16 points or less, the Bengals will be 1-3.
Andy Dalton got rid of the ball on average 2.5 seconds last year or something like that, he was in the top 3 for fastest. That spoiled our line, hopefully Zampese realizes this and desighn plays that the ball comes out quicker. However its hard to do with new receivers. I believe Eifert will help the offense more than we think.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 04:32 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: Andy Dalton got rid of the ball on average 2.5 seconds last year or something like that, he was in the top 3 for fastest. That spoiled our line, hopefully Zampese realizes this and desighn plays that the ball comes out quicker. However its hard to do with new receivers. I believe Eifert will help the offense more than we think.

That's an excellent point but it still doesn't help the run game at all.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 09:01 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That's an excellent point but it still doesn't help the run game at all.

To be fair our OL hasn't been good at opening holes for our run game in a while.
Reply/Quote