Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Patriots)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Butchie Tiger - 10-16-2016

3rd quarters always scare me !!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - impactplaya - 10-16-2016

can someone explain that last possession?
1 01 on the clock and 2 timeouts
nothing
wtf did they let precious time run before running a play?
if that was the Steelers or Patriot they would be pushing the vertical game and trying to score
freaking Zampese has no aggression or balls in his play calling

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - JumboTron - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Whacked Wrote: Serious question-can anyone remember the last time the Bengals score but I got the ball ever have time?
Lolol

I bet you it's been a few years

Serious question-  What the f*ck did you just type?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Big Boss - 10-16-2016

Tyler Boyd needs to step up. He's been a complete non-factor this season.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Clock management and absolutely nothing wrong with it. If we complete the third down we call TO with time to run a couple plays. If not we punt and leave NE no time.

We get the ball to start the half and are controlling the game. 

You mean "were" controlling it.  Letting them march down the field with little resistance after the sack doesnt suggest we "are" in control of anything

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Housh - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:17 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Makes no sense, why run off 30 seconds off the clock if you're going to throw deep into double coverage on the next play? Do that on second down to give yourself a chance for points and if you get nothing then run out the clock.. Say we catch that..then we're at the 40 with 7 seconds...makes no sense..

Maybe I just don't get football like I thought

That play was a grade A example of playing not to lose.

So either we complete this lucky ass pass or the half is over

How about actually trying to get in FG range?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-16-2016

Left knee is tweaked. Rapelisburger will talk about it after the game, say it hurts and he wants some ice on it and maybe he'll never play again - then next game he starts and throws 6TDs.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Aquapod770 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Rattler Wrote: Shawn Williams and Dre Kirkpatrick couldn't cover their own shadows.

Ray Charles could complete a pass to Stevie Wonder in the middle of the field

#neverdefended

Williams is straight garbage. 

Kirk has looked decent this year. Having a rough day for sure though.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - jfkbengals - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Clock management and absolutely nothing wrong with it. If we complete the third down we call TO with time to run a couple plays. If not we punt and leave NE no time.

We get the ball to start the half and are controlling the game. 

THis ^^^

Move the chains on third and we can take some shots to get in FG range or better.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - HarleyDog - 10-16-2016

Boomer SUCKS!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - matmaven - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Indianabengal984 Wrote: Yes exactly with Dennard , you sit him a series for a Bone head play on a 3rd in 18 which led to 7 points . You put your foot down as a coach and let your players know that senseless plays will not be tolerated . Play smart play tough . You play stupid you will sit some time . Yes it has been poor but you make a point especially when you have a 2-3 record 

I hate to tell you, but Dennard can't play on the outside.  The bump and run he could play in college at Sparty was never going to translate to the NFL. Nickle guy, at best.  Honestly doubt he's on this team in 2 years.  

Would put Shaw out there before Dennard.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - HarleyDog - 10-16-2016

Wouldlike to run a steam roller over his ass! What a DOUCHEBAG!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - PhilHos - 10-16-2016

Hey guys. Just got caught up - came home LATE after the game started but I DVRed the game.

Not upset they went for it on the goal line on 4th down but i am upset they threw a pass on the 1 yard line on 3rd down.

Also WHY DOES MARVIN NEVER TRY TO SCORE POINTS WITH A MINUTE OR LESS ON THE CLOCK? It's sickening at this point. I am soooooooo ready to get a new HC.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - masonbengals fan - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Housh Wrote: So were gonna act like we didn't go prevent to end that drive and give up the quickest 50 yards iv ever seen?

Are you really taking up for these coordinators right now?

Like seriously?

Were one of the worst defense and have the worst offenses. Are you really on his side right now?

Defense showed up today. 10-7 @ the half What's not to like?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - impactplaya - 10-16-2016

do our TES know how to run seam or do they just know curl routes?
great job by Zampese by lining up Peko as a FB and letting Peko whiff on 2 blocks
so creative genius like

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - spazz70 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:18 PM)Indianabengal984 Wrote: Yes exactly with Dennard , you sit him a series for a Bone head play on a 3rd in 18 which led to 7 points . You put your foot down as a coach and let your players know that senseless plays will not be tolerated . Play smart play tough . You play stupid you will sit some time . Yes it has been poor but you make a point especially when you have a 2-3 record 

That was ticky tacky and happens every play in the NFL....It was Tom Brady and the Patriots on 3rd and 18 at home against the Bengals and behind....That is why it was called...Period...end of story!!!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Indianabengal984 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:22 PM)matmaven Wrote: I hate to tell you, but Dennard can't play on the outside.  The bump and run he could play in college at Sparty was never going to translate to the NFL. Nickle guy, at best.  Honestly doubt he's on this team in 2 years.  

Would put Shaw out there before Dennard.

You make a valid point , Dennard is slow , all im saying is you sit Dre , make your point known that stupid plays arent going to be tolerated . Might as well had Dennard in there . Dre basically gave up 7 anyways . It deflates your defense when you hold on a 3rd and 18 and all of sudden you give the offense new life . 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - jfkbengals - 10-16-2016

Am I alone in the belief that Boomer more and more is showing tremendous pride in the abilities of Andy Dalton?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Pat5775 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Left knee is tweaked. Rapelisburger will talk about it after the game, say it hurts and he wants some ice on it and maybe he'll never play again - then next game he starts and throws 6TDs.

Yep. Does this s*** every year but fans eat it up. Makes him "Pittsburgh tough"... Please  Whatever

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Pat5775 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 03:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Boomer SUCKS!

.... Why? Did I miss something?