Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Patriots)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-16-2016

A tale of two halfs. Typical Marvin coached game.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Stonyhands - 10-16-2016

Paul Alexander needs to not return back to Cincinnati. This line almost rivals the poor line that resulted in Palmers elbow injury and bloody nose. Absolutely atrocious line play. Probably the absolutely worst combination of center and left guard in the NFL and it's not even close.

God I hope this down season results in a complete regime change. Right now there's not one serviceable coach on this team that's worth a damn. Every set of positions on this team is underperforming a ton.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Mr. Cinister - 10-16-2016

So going under the face mask isn't Unsportsmanlike Conduct, refs?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - jfkbengals - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:47 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: We lost and are 2-4, we were embarrassed.

It appears you neither watched last weeks Bengals game, or any other game in Foxboro.

We weren't close to being embarassed today.

Picking up that flag was 100% BS.  I say cheap shot Tommy Boy's knee for the hell of it.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-16-2016

Bet if you put your hand in Brady's face like that it's a 15 yard penalty and ejection.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Housh - 10-16-2016

4 mins left down 9

We ran twice

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Indianabengal984 - 10-16-2016

Like I said gameover . THis is not your 2015 Bengals . We have lost to much . Are still a very undiciplined team by a emotionless coaching staff . No playoffs this year boys and girls chalk it up . I hate to say it but the window has closed for the time being . Still have some good core players but something will have to change to get over the hump however it will not be this year .

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - bengalfan74 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't usually say this but the game  is over. Lewis seriously needs to go. Like now. Don't even wait for the game to be over.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Amen !

They have to clean house Lewis, Zampese, Alexander all have to go

Back to back running plays down two scores with 5 minutes to go ??? WTF  ???? Horrible coaching !!!!

I can see one run, try and catch em off guard or whatever, but two _ just a sad excuse for play calling

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - grampahol - 10-16-2016

Time for Cincinnati's patented 2 minute drill of sack, sack, sack, fumble..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bet if you put your hand in Brady's face like that it's a 15 yard penalty and ejection.

Definitely a 15 yarder

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - kevin - 10-16-2016

I saw this coming, like most.....so 2-4....We can still go 4-4 the first half of season....I like our chances on that. Then get at it the last 8 games.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Yojimbo - 10-16-2016

I'm getting real tired of the 4th quarter sideline shots of our team sitting and pouting on the benches. They need to be up helping our their teammates and talking to each other about how to play better.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Rattler - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Amen !

They have to clean house Lewis, Zampese, Alexander all have to go

Back to back running plays down two scores with 5 minutes to go ??? WTF  ???? Horrible coaching !!!!

I can see one run, try and catch em off guard or whatever, but two _ just a sad excuse for play calling

Nothing happens until Mikey Boy is pushing up daisies

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:51 PM)Indianabengal984 Wrote: Like I said gameover . THis is not your 2015 Bengals . We have lost to much . Are still a very undiciplined team by a emotionless coaching staff . No playoffs this year boys and girls chalk it up . I hate to say it but the window has closed for the time being . Still have some good core players but something will have to change to get over the hump  however it will not be this year .

Never gonna win with marvin and marvin will be coach here until he dies or he quits.  Not a day before one of those events

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 10-16-2016

When, Oh when will Cincinnati fans stand up and demand change, DEMAND BETTER?!?!??!?!?!!

SEASON TICKET BOYCOTTING SINCE 2009 cont..... - ????

Every year those dumbasses email me to purchase season tickets I let them have it, and tell them to contact me when they are committed to winning a championship, and please forward my answer to their boss!!!!!!

pre-game prediction 30-16 Pats.............

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Pat5775 - 10-16-2016

These refs are a ***** joke

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Housh - 10-16-2016

lol Edelman dragged Dre down

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - JumboTron - 10-16-2016

"Personal Foul, having the nerve to play defense against the Pats in the 4th quarter, number 21. 15 yard penalty. First down."

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - jfkbengals - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bet if you put your hand in Brady's face like that it's a 15 yard penalty and ejection.

Let's find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Butchie Tiger - 10-16-2016

2nd half showed why Brady and NE have won 4 Super Bowls and why Andy and the Bengals have never won a playoff game.