Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Patriots)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-16-2016

Your makeup penalties are bout 60 minutes too late

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Trademark - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Calm down everybody, season is not over and this loss actually makes me feel better about the rest of this season. If they play like this we will by 4-4 before you know it. Then a manageable schedule the rest of the way so I like our chances of making the playoffs as long as they dont regress. It will get better here very soon

Sure! Let's beat up on bad teams.....This team is trash

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Pat5775 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I agree, ML is way too laid back.

Yep, he's a complete p**** cat

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - GodFather - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: Lol the Pats rubbing it in, at least they have a coach that's willing to do that instead of giggling and keeping games close

good they should. Its pro ball...grown men..

Lewis candyass led team. As much as I love our players they are being led by an idiot named Lewis.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Housh - 10-16-2016

These coaches literally don't know how to beat good football teams

Or win games that have ANY amount of pressure involved

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - JumboTron - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 04:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Calm down everybody, season is not over and this loss actually makes me feel better about the rest of this season. If they play like this we will by 4-4 before you know it. Then a manageable schedule the rest of the way so I like our chances of making the playoffs as long as they dont regress. It will get better here very soon

Too bad our coaching staff is an affront to the game of football.  

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Rattler - 10-16-2016

Squat a mid field Marvin you *****

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 10-16-2016

It will take 7 or 8 wins the remaining 10 games to make the playoffs. It is not happening with this team!!

Then what???

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - BigPapaKain - 10-16-2016

A top 10 draft pick will do us some good. Except we'll use it on a 3 year corner project.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-16-2016

Wow BULLSHIT call in the Giants/Ravens game, pass interference.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-16-2016

Phantom call on Dre = 7 points
Phantom hold on Ogbuehi = 2 points
AJ's arm being held = -7 points

ARGUABLY, the refs handed the Patriots 16 points. Add that to shooting ourselves in the face with the stupid calls, there was a 16-23 point swing this game, mainly perpetuated by the refs.

Horseshit

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - bengals73 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Call me crazy. However, I would love to have a rivalry start between the Pats and Bengals.

Rivalry ? LOL - Bengals are the Patriots practice squad.. Minus some Fluke monsoon game a couple years ago, When have the Bengals beat the Patriots in the Brady Belichick era?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Pat5775 - 10-16-2016

Jesus Erickson, don't run into the guy

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - bengalfan74 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:03 PM)GodFather Wrote: good they should. Its pro ball...grown men..

Lewis candyass led team. As much as I love our players they are being led by an idiot named Lewis.

And an even bigger idiot named Zamcheesy

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-16-2016

All the old refs need to exit the ***** league, it's starting to get obvious there's bullshit going on. Horrible PI call in Ravens game.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Call me crazy. However, I would love to have a rivalry start between the Pats and Bengals.

They dont play often enough   and its only a rivalry when its even on both sides.  The pats have destroyed marvin lewis' bengals for all but one game in his tenure

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Shake n Blake - 10-16-2016

Finally the coaches have enough sense to bring in Brady 2.0

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 05:04 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: It will take 7 or 8 wins the remaining 10 games to make the playoffs. It is not happening with this team!!

Then what???

Then nothing. Rinse. Repeat. 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - Housh - 10-16-2016

Not even gonna go out fighting?

Gotta save your completion percentage so you can put it on you resume huh Zamp?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots*** - rfaulk34 - 10-16-2016

(10-16-2016, 09:56 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Have they called the game yet? Or are going to try to stick it out until halftime?

Lost to Miami? LOL

GTFO with this stupid bullshit.