Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: News, Help & Feedback (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-News-Help-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe (/Thread-Ye-Olde-Massage-Boarde-runnin-slowe)

Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - xxlt - 10-21-2016

So, everything else on my interwebs seems great the last 48 hours, but ye olde MB seems to be running really slooooooooooooow.

Maybe it is just more traffic due to the season being in swing, but I wondered if anyone else is seeing performance issues. (Not the kind you go to your doctor and get a blue pill for, wiseass!) Is there something that needs to be updated or turned on or off? Anyone else seeing a slow down?

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - Benton - 10-21-2016

Tried on a different device?

Working same as usual for me on my comp and phone.

But, I rarely have "performance issues." Mellow

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - Vas Deferens - 10-21-2016

Whole damn interwebs is jacked today. Daddy's kid got pissed at someone and deciced to DDOS dyn

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - xxlt - 10-22-2016

(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Whole damn interwebs is jacked today.   Daddy's kid got pissed at someone and deciced to DDOS dyn

Yeah, I heard this about an hour after I put up the thread. Wonder if this was the issue...

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - Bengalzona - 10-22-2016

We have a massage board?

That's awesome! I need some rubbing in my lower back!

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - xxlt - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 08:20 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: We have a massage board?

That's awesome! I need some rubbing in my lower back!

My response is to your ever changing sig... which currently references the Amish. I saw a sign today for a dentist named "Amish Patel." I pictured a man with a white shirt, black suit and turban, with a horse and buggy, eating curry outside the Quickie Mart owned by his brother, Apu Patel.

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - wildcats forever - 10-22-2016

(10-22-2016, 08:24 PM)xxlt Wrote: My response is to your ever changing sig... which currently references the Amish. I saw a sign today for a dentist named "Amish Patel." I pictured a man with a white shirt, black suit and turban, with a horse and buggy, eating curry outside the Quickie Mart owned by his brother, Apu Patel
Hey! I know Apu! He used to run the concessions at the Dinosaur Egg Toss in the Creation Museum's parking lot.  2 for 1 schnitzels on Sunday mornings!
Good dude!

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - xxlt - 10-23-2016

(10-22-2016, 09:17 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hey! I know Apu! He used to run the concessions at the Dinosaur Egg Toss in the Creation Museum's parking lot.  2 for 1 schnitzels on Sunday mornings!
Good dude!

Ja, das is gut schnitzel! Even the Amish Indians know that saying in the Greater Petersburg area.

RE: Ye Olde Massage Boarde runnin slowe - reuben.ahmed - 10-23-2016

DDDDDDOSS ATTAXIN AND WINNIN, SOMETHIN BENGALS NOT DO DIS YEAR