Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Redskins-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 10-30-2016

Dalton needs to start looking toward LaFell and Boyd
forcing that stuff to Green is going to lead to Norman having a pic 6

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nugent sneak over to the Washington sideline?

Wow, this could have been so much worse.

No, Nuge has the leg to make a 55 yarder. But the field goal posts need to be at least 25 yards wide.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Redskin TEs: 8 catches, 106 yards... in the first half.

Some things never change

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Synric - 10-30-2016

On a positive note Will Clarke is having a good game.x

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - M.W. - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:03 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Ok, so Reed got tackled in bounds and was short of the first down. They measured and gave the Redskins a timeout. Why was the field goal team allowed to get set before the clock started?

Because they are playing the Bengals.... No definitive time keeper

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - samhain - 10-30-2016

Marvin is probably past his expiration date, and the staff hires an promotions this offseason were shitty and lazy for the most part. All that said, I think crap drafting for the last 3 seasons are what's killing this team. They've done jack shit to add to the d-line or LB corps in any meaningful way. Just more shitty corners nearly every year. They can't resists a tall corner with long arms with a brain the size of a peanut. They're all completely moronic when it comes to football smarts. Hope Willyjack is an exception to this.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-30-2016

So yeah, Washington should be up two TDs and yeah I agree with the previous poster that said this team is hard to watch.

Remember, though Pittsburgh has been losing and Baltimore is Baltimore. 8-8 could win the division.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:03 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Lucky to be down 3.

Defense needs boots in asses during halftime.

Shocked

LMAO LMAO LMAO

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - kevin - 10-30-2016

Washington dominated us everyplace but on scoreboard.....I've seen this before. 1990's I saw Ohio State dominate Michigan all first half except scoreboard and Michigan won.....So, only 10 to 7 first half.....Anybody's Game.....Is it Tea Time or time for fish and chips and a Watneys.......Oh, I think these teams start waking up now as we get closer to noon here.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Andy2AJ - 10-30-2016

Our season hinges on a damn half

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-30-2016

Halftime adjustments... Will we make any???

I'm starting to realize that we are not as good as I thought we were..

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 10-30-2016

[Image: Mike-Brown-Trophy-Case.png]

(10-30-2016, 12:05 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: So yeah, Washington should be up two TDs and yeah I agree with the previous poster that said this team is hard to watch.

Remember, though Pittsburgh has been losing and Baltimore is Baltimore. 8-8 could win the division.

We won't get to 6-10, much less 8-8 with this d and o-line.  Don't fool yourself.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - cinci4life - 10-30-2016

I want to know what a personal foul is anymore. We get called for one toward the end of the 1st for an unnecessary hit on a receiver who was never officially down and didn't really give himself up and AJ gets drilled helmet to helmet and they pick that flag up. Helmet to helmet was actually worse. Such bullshit.

***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:05 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: So yeah, Washington should be up two TDs and yeah I agree with the previous poster that said this team is hard to watch.

Unless Ben is out for the year, there's no way they finish 8-8. We need to stop this nonsense of the Bengals being a playoff team. There's no way in hell we finish ahead of Pittsburgh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 12:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Didn't see that.  I saw them together, but nothing heated.

Marvin was barking at him about something

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Andy2AJ - 10-30-2016

I hope the bungles never play in London again

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-30-2016

How quick isan 8-8 division out of the playoffs?
This team doesn't look superbowl bound, let alone playoff bound.

(10-30-2016, 12:06 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I want to know what a personal foul is anymore. We get called for one toward the end of the 1st for an unnecessary hit on a receiver who was never officially down and didn't really give himself up and AJ gets drilled helmet to helmet and they pick that flag up. Helmet to helmet was actually worse. Such bullshit.

Yeah, but you knew damn well when that hit happened that it was getting flagged.  I did.  That's how our season is going.  No benefit of the doubt.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 10-30-2016

Dear Mike Brown,

Please kick the effing bucket!!!