Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Redskins-Bengals)

***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:32 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Poor London. Sorry

They're very used to tie games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 10-30-2016

[Image: marvin_sucks_zps47fvauvt.png]

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:32 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Poor London.  Sorry

Why that was the best game they've seen yet

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Aldred15 - 10-30-2016

That was quite possibly the most poorly played, albeit exciting, football game I've ever watched

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-30-2016

Aj doesn't deserve this trade him to the Pats.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That PAT sure would been nice...

That's all we're going to hear, but reality is that the PAT's are now harder so it can happen to anyone.  There were many plays that let the Skins back in it and they even missed a gimme kick.  Plenty of sloppy penalties and even phantom calls, neither team decided to win and nobody themselves (even Nudge) deserves the blame.  Cousins getting that many passing yards, even if it was OT = a loss so we got lucky. 

***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 10-30-2016

Can we finally stop talking about making the playoffs? This team is not that good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-30-2016

Can the game go to penalty kicks if it ends in a tie at the end of OT in London?

Example, just FG kicks. M. Nugent for the win.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 10-30-2016

A tie is certainly better than a loss, but through half a season, we still don't have a win against a team with a winning record...now 0-4-1.  Whatever

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That PAT sure would been nice...

There were other plays that same could have been said for. However, and its a big however, the missed PAT was the difference between a tie and a win. smh at Nuge today.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - CKwi88 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can the game go to penalty kicks if it ends in a tie at the end of OT in London?

Example, just FG kicks. M. Nugent for the win.

5 kicks each side. Starting from a 35 yarder, 40, 45, 50, 55. Best out of 3 wins. Keep at 55 until winner. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - J24 - 10-30-2016

Guenther is terrible and so is Nugent.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - kevin - 10-30-2016

This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - BoomerFan - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Fire Michael Nugent.

Online petition starting, soon.

Let me know. Will sign. 

I don't hate him as a person or anything like that (and I don't think anyone does), but keeping him on the team is simply irresponsible. I'm furious that we didn't take the steps weeks ago that would have won us this game. Whether that is Tobin, Lewis, Brown or Blackburn or a combination of all of them, whomever is at fault needs to fix it now. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 10-30-2016

Man that extra point sure would have been awesome

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's all we're going to hear, but reality is that the PAT's are now harder so it can happen to anyone.  There were many plays that let the Skins back in it and they even missed a gimme kick.  Plenty of sloppy penalties and even phantom calls, neither team decided to win and nobody themselves (even Nudge) deserves the blame.  Cousins getting that many passing yards, even if it was OT = a loss so we got lucky. 

Shorter than a PAT.

Unless you kept a scoring drive alive with a third down penalty, then you deserve it.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - BobJones4980 - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:38 PM)kevin Wrote: This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.

I would say a little bit of everything, our safeties have been terrible this season including Iloka. 

The biggest thing is whoever the hell is telling the CB's to give a 10 yard cushion to every receiver.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:38 PM)kevin Wrote: This is NOT the Bengals Defense that has been taking us to play-off seasons....I don't know if we miss Hall or Nelson or Hawk or whoever, but we are way off on defense.

When Pacman is the veteran 'leader' of the db's, they definitely are missing Hall & Nelson.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-30-2016

(10-30-2016, 02:36 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's all we're going to hear, but reality is that the PAT's are now harder so it can happen to anyone.  There were many plays that let the Skins back in it and they even missed a gimme kick.  Plenty of sloppy penalties and even phantom calls, neither team decided to win and nobody themselves (even Nudge) deserves the blame.  Cousins getting that many passing yards, even if it was OT = a loss so we got lucky. 

Yeah, but that kick happened in OT, which wouldn't have been a thing with that PAT.

A lot of people sucked today, but Nugent gets the crap crown.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Redskins @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 10-30-2016

Marvin is a GM!