Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Giants)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - StoneTheCrow - 11-14-2016

Trump was caught on tape saying "Grab then by the Marvin Lewis."

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - bfine32 - 11-15-2016

We started with crappy field position, threw it every down but one, and had a chance as time expired. Not sure what people expect

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - BengalChris - 11-15-2016

(11-14-2016, 11:57 PM)cinci4life Wrote: OBJ all over Eifert and no PI. Unreal

You're never going to get a PI call on a hail mary. Not sure that I've ever seen one.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - OandB - 11-15-2016

Marvin.. You're an idiot!!!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-15-2016

at least we're only down 4 and get the ball back in the 2nd half where we can go 3 and out because we've never made a halftime adjustment in marvin lewis' tenure and end up behind the 8ball again like all year

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Rattler - 11-15-2016

[Image: abort_zps0ouetqwx.jpg]

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - jfkbengals - 11-15-2016

(11-14-2016, 11:58 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Marvin is always going to be a p*ssy.  Just the way it is and Mike has no problem with it.

That's just not true.

It was just a few years ago that we went for it on 4th down more than any team in the NFL.  That's 100% the decision of the HC, nor is it being a *****.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Millhouse - 11-15-2016

bout to switch this game over to my laptop. hate to say it, but gettin bored. rather play some xbox lol.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - bfine32 - 11-15-2016

(11-14-2016, 11:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: Marvin is a dumbass. That is all.  People on here knock Gruden....but at least he would have the sack to try and score before the half.  I'm about done until that sackless ***** is fired.

What would equal trying to score?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - J24 - 11-15-2016

Get the ball at the eight field goal and then let the team go 75 yards next possession. Hope they go 3-11 and draft Allen.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Joelist - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We started with crappy field position, threw it every down but one, and had a chance as time expired. Not sure what people expect

Let's see. How about actual defense? Both Giants TDs featured embarrassingly bad defensive play. Also way too slow tempo on that drive meant they were forced into hail mary at least two plays before they should have been. Then there are the constant low snaps and the horrible pass blocking. And so on and so on. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - StoneTheCrow - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:01 AM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: abort_zps0ouetqwx.jpg]

Victory of internet

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - JumboTron - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We started with crappy field position, threw it every down but one, and had a chance as time expired. Not sure what people expect

A defense that isn't trash, an O-Line that has at least has a semblance of an idea of what a block entails and a coach that isn't capable of menstruating.

But hey, that's just me.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - PlayadLc - 11-15-2016

It's the first down run and letting precious seconds run off the clock.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - BengalChris - 11-15-2016

Team not playing like it needs this win.

Coaches not coaching like they need this win.

Signs of the end of a Head Coach's tenure with the team.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Socal Bengals fan - 11-15-2016

**** you Marvin. Again

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - cinci4life - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:00 AM)BengalChris Wrote: You're never going to get a PI call on a hail mary. Not sure that I've ever seen one.

I've seen it once. He jumped over Eifert's back and should be called regardless.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - bengalhoel - 11-15-2016

Yeah after wasting 35 seconds. I expect them to play like everyone else does and try to win.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - psychdoctor - 11-15-2016

I really appreciate the service of Adam Jones over the years with the Bengals but as of late, he has not looked good in the backfield.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Housh - 11-15-2016

Why don't we ever try to attack late before half? What do you have to lose? Patriots, Packers, Steelers, organizations that have actually ***** won in the last 10 decades all take ANY chance to score if it's realistic. I guess Marvin has no trust in Dalton if he thinks a guy can't get in FG range or even score in 1 min.