Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Giants)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - bengals73 - 11-15-2016

Halftime should just be renamed what it really is.. Corporate Feces Time

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Joelist - 11-15-2016

The actual good super bowl contender teams treat every game as if their entire season rides on it. This team never treats ANY game like their season rides on it. Simple difference which shows in lack of intensity, flat play and lackadaisical approach to the game.

Meanwhile, their season really IS on the line here as their playoff chances drop off a cliff at 3-5-1 versus 4-4-1. That one additional loss is a killer.

***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How many points do you get for sense of urgency?

None. However potential will increase. Don't be naive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Stonyhands - 11-15-2016

(11-14-2016, 11:55 PM)Since82 Wrote: We had great co-coordinators, but instead of hiring them as head coaches we let them get away.

That's my point. Mike Brown brought in some guys who helped develop our players, Zimmer, Gruden, and Hue left and we used guys from within thinking they'd just continue where the other guys left off. Instead of going out and getting quality coordinators we are stuck now with these jokers. Why we continue to go with a RT that's failed all year blows my mind. Guenther is so out of his league as DC.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - sonofstat - 11-15-2016

the lack of urgency on that last possession was bizarre...not exactly the behaviour of a team desperate to salvage the season was it.

On offense i'd like some straight forward power running plays up the middle..our pass protection is poor and the run/pass balance is out of kilter with only 6 rush attempts. Game is close so i'm not sure why Zamp is leaning so heavily on the pass, especially as the pocket is collapsing around Andy.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - BengalFanInNJ - 11-15-2016

I love Justin Tuck.

Fellow NY Ranger fan. Saw him at many games.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Trademark - 11-15-2016

Woo we're awesome guys! Let's come out and go 3 and out!!!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - JumboTron - 11-15-2016

Kind of ironic seeing Tom Coughlin being among those honored during tonight's game as we could have had him back in 2003. Instead..well..we hired a disgrace

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Millhouse - 11-15-2016

oh look Mikey boy, they are doing a RoH ceremony at halftime...

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - TSwigZ - 11-15-2016

Getting almost doubled up in plays

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - matmaven - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How many points do you get for sense of urgency?

I give up.  You're right.  Brilliant coaching.  So brilliant this team, which everyone says has as much talent as any team in the league, is already playing for their playoff lives.  

Surely you understand what sense of urgency means ... or I guess you don't. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - bfine32 - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:10 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: None. However potential will increase. Don't be naive.

As will your potential to turn it over. Don't be naive. 

Lots of football left. 

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - 2MinutesHate - 11-15-2016

Coughlin says, "Holy ****, thank God I didn't end up in Cincinnati!"

*shows off his 2 rings while Marvin claps and claps*

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What would equal trying to score?

2 minute drill?  NOT running on 1st down?  A little sense of urgency?  Lewis sucks.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - StoneTheCrow - 11-15-2016

Someone get coughlin a warm glass of milk. Bedtime, pops. (Wish we had you insteaaaaad).

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Atomic Orange - 11-15-2016

Marvin " The team is doing fine"

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - JumboTron - 11-15-2016

So fredtoast is bfine32 in the GameDay threads?

Think I got it now.

***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As will your potential to turn it over. Don't be naive. 

Lots of football left. 

So what you have is no trust in your team to do anything. If that does not inspire your team I don't know what will.....

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Joelist - 11-15-2016

Marvin thinks the D is fine? 220 yards and 14 points in one half is "fine"?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-15-2016

No less than the 0 they got by lollygagging, but up to 8.