Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Giants)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Stonyhands - 11-15-2016

NFL wonders why ratings are down...maybe it's because of the ***** clearly biased officiating that continues to hurt certain teams every third down conversion while aiding others. Unbelievable. It's been bad in the past but this year it's on a whole new level. It's honestly like the league believes that ratings are down when big market teams don't do well so they have to work together to right the ship.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - yellowxdiscipline - 11-15-2016

They'll retake the lead here. Our defense is just to undisciplined to hold a lead.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - jj22 - 11-15-2016

Bogus penalty.

Ok, maybe not.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Joelist - 11-15-2016

Seeing as we've seen multiple Giants late hits, blows to the head and holds uncalled while we lose every close call it's pretty obvious - and it happens to us EVERY game where John Parry crew calls it. And here is a phantom PI.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - HarleyDog - 11-15-2016

Drew the bobble head doll. Wtf?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - OandB - 11-15-2016

Kirkpatrick!!

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - jfkbengals - 11-15-2016

I was going to argue that one, but the replay angle was pretty clear

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:43 AM)OandB Wrote: Have we even converted a 3rd down at all tonight?

No. 0-6.

Giants are 5-10.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Since82 - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:43 AM)OandB Wrote: Have we even converted a 3rd down at all tonight?

0-6

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-15-2016

Stupid penalty, Dre... every time I want to try to start liking you (pick) you make stupid ass penalties. Every time.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - BengalFanInNJ - 11-15-2016

Don't hate me, but, I don't think this game has been officiated that badly (ducks).

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Froob - 11-15-2016

Somebody on the giants line just got pancaked

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - grampahol - 11-15-2016

Regardless of the hold I'll go on record to say I'll never pick a fight with Witt in a phone booth...even if I could find one again.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Housh - 11-15-2016

Guys I did a huge post about the Eifert catch last year explaining the NFL catch rules where found the rules in the actual rule book and everything.

Because Boyd began the catch outside of the enzone and did not have full and clear possession before he crossed the plane he had to maintain the possession to the ground. He had yet to make a football move establishing possession.

Now if he would've caught it and turned his body showing possession and the ability to evade or avoid then all he would've had to do was reach it across

With that said I'm fairly sure if Pittsburg did the same thing to us they give them the TD

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:46 AM)Housh Wrote: Guys I did a huge post about the Eifert catch last year explaining the NFL catch rules where found the rules in the actual rule book and everything.

Because Boyd began the catch outside of the enzone and did not have full and clear possession before he crossed the plane he had to maintain the possession to the ground. He had yet to make a football move establishing possession.

Now if he would've caught it and turned his body showing possession and the ability to evade or avoid then all he would've had to do was reach it across

With that said I'm fairly sure if Pittsburg did the same thing to us they give them the TD

k

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - jj22 - 11-15-2016

Dropped! Williams pushing it with these late taps.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - BengalFanInNJ - 11-15-2016

Got lucky there. Shepard should have caught that.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Joelist - 11-15-2016

They dropped it but note the Giants also ran a flagrant illegal pick play there...uncalled.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-15-2016

(11-15-2016, 12:46 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Don't hate me, but, I don't think this game has been officiated that badly (ducks).

Nah, I agree. There was a missed play or two on both sides, but that about evens out.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants*** - Rattler - 11-15-2016

Giants offense stops the Giants offense again.