Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Cleveland Game Game Ball - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Cleveland Game Game Ball (/Thread-Cleveland-Game-Game-Ball)

Pages: 1 2

Cleveland Game Game Ball - bfine32 - 12-11-2016

Here are your past winners:

Jets- ANDY DALTON: 366 passing yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, rating of 114

Miami- AJ GREEN: 10 catches, 173 yards, 1 TD

Browns(1)- JEREMY HILL: 168 rushing yards (24 receiving) 1 TD

Philly- ANDY DALTON: 332 passing yards, 2 TDs, 130 passer rating

Today's Nominees:

ANDY DALTON: 180 yards, 2 TDs, 112.2 Passer Rating

JEREMY HILL: 111 rushing yards, 31 receiving yards, 1 TD

TYLER EIFERT- 48 receiving yards, 2 TDs

KARLOS DANSBY- 12 Tackles, 1 sack

GENO ATKINS- 5 tackles, 2 sacks

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Nicomo Cosca - 12-11-2016

Hill

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Awful Llama - 12-11-2016

Eiffert's on my fantasy team, so Imma see him get at least one vote. Hill, otherwise.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - SunsetBengal - 12-11-2016

Easily Andy Dalton. Had Marvin continued to let the offense go, Andy could have likely been 300+ with 4 or more TDs.

I thought about Hill for a moment, but then I remembered that he always has a great game versus Cleveland, and he let Crowell out rush him today. So, No bone for you!! (in my Soup Nazi voice)

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - grampahol - 12-11-2016

What? Nuge isn't in the running for it with the final field goal despite missing one and an extra point? Oh c'mon! How cruel can you all be? He should get the game ball for not sneaking out of the stadium at half time and driving into the nearest bridge.
Children can be so cruel ..  Sad

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Awful Llama - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 06:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: What? Nuge isn't in the running for it with the final field goal despite missing one and an extra point? Oh c'mon! How cruel can you all be? He should get the game ball for not sneaking out of the stadium at half time and driving into the nearest bridge.

If he jumped off a bridge he'd somehow manage to miss the water.

(12-11-2016, 06:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If he jumped off a bridge he'd somehow manage to miss the water.

A freeway bridge it would be perfectly understandable ..Now pavement ?  ehhhhhhhh..iffy.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Goalpost - 12-11-2016

Hill with special mention to Boyd who was 6 for 6 in targets and catches.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Atomic Orange - 12-11-2016

TD MACHINE Jeremy Hill.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - guyofthetiger - 12-11-2016

Hill ran some tough yards today ion the snow. I give it to him.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - NATI BENGALS - 12-11-2016

Paul Alexander deserves some kind of credit for today. His well coached unit only surrendered 4 sacks to the team with the fewest sacks in the league.

Adam Jones for putting Terrel Pryor in his place ..
Quote:"Did you all not see him when he was pushing and cussing at RGIII on the field?" Jones asked. "Like I told RGIII, 'How the #### you going to throw him the ball (with) he talking to you like that? You're the ####ing quarterback."

Ha! Priceless .. How many still want Pryor?

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Whatever - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 06:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If he jumped off a bridge he'd somehow manage to miss the water.

Ouch.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Sled21 - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 06:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: What? Nuge isn't in the running for it with the final field goal despite missing one and an extra point? Oh c'mon! How cruel can you all be? He should get the game ball for not sneaking out of the stadium at half time and driving into the nearest bridge.

Well now let's be fair....the one wasn't his fault, Huber had the ball laying on it's side on the ground when Nuge kicked it.....

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - jason - 12-11-2016

Game ball goes to Mike Nugent. He's the only one trying to preserve our good draft position.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Derrick - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: Game ball goes to Mike Nugent. He's the only one trying to preserve our good draft position.

Well said. LOL

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - BoBengal - 12-11-2016

Jeremy Hill!

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Sled21 - 12-12-2016

I voted Dansby just to show him some love...he played a good solid game.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - SHRacerX - 12-12-2016

I went with OTHER: Tyler Boyd.

89 all-purpose yards. Caught everyting. Moved the sticks. Helped set the tone early that the Bengals were here to play and the Browns will not be getting their first win today. I love this guy in the slot.

Honorable mention: Dre Kirkpatrick and Adam Jones. They were all over every short route. Where was this scheme early in the season? Groan.

RE: Cleveland Game Game Ball - Devils Advocate - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 09:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I went with OTHER: Tyler Boyd.

89 all-purpose yards. Caught everyting. Moved the sticks. Helped set the tone early that the Bengals were here to play and the Browns will not be getting their first win today. I love this guy in the slot.

Honorable mention: Dre Kirkpatrick and Adam Jones. They were all over every short route. Where was this scheme early in the season? Groan.

This.