KARLOS DANSBY- 12 Tackles, 1 sack

GENO ATKINS- 5 tackles, 2 sacks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hill

Reply/Quote
Eiffert's on my fantasy team, so Imma see him get at least one vote. Hill, otherwise.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Easily Andy Dalton. Had Marvin continued to let the offense go, Andy could have likely been 300+ with 4 or more TDs.

I thought about Hill for a moment, but then I remembered that he always has a great game versus Cleveland, and he let Crowell out rush him today. So, No bone for you!! (in my Soup Nazi voice)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What? Nuge isn't in the running for it with the final field goal despite missing one and an extra point? Oh c'mon! How cruel can you all be? He should get the game ball for not sneaking out of the stadium at half time and driving into the nearest bridge.
Children can be so cruel ..  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 06:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: What? Nuge isn't in the running for it with the final field goal despite missing one and an extra point? Oh c'mon! How cruel can you all be? He should get the game ball for not sneaking out of the stadium at half time and driving into the nearest bridge.

If he jumped off a bridge he'd somehow manage to miss the water.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 06:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If he jumped off a bridge he'd somehow manage to miss the water.

A freeway bridge it would be perfectly understandable ..Now pavement ?  ehhhhhhhh..iffy.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hill with special mention to Boyd who was 6 for 6 in targets and catches.
Reply/Quote
TD MACHINE Jeremy Hill.

Reply/Quote
Hill ran some tough yards today ion the snow. I give it to him.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander deserves some kind of credit for today. His well coached unit only surrendered 4 sacks to the team with the fewest sacks in the league.
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones for putting Terrel Pryor in his place ..
Quote:"Did you all not see him when he was pushing and cussing at RGIII on the field?" Jones asked. "Like I told RGIII, 'How the #### you going to throw him the ball (with) he talking to you like that? You're the ####ing quarterback."

Ha! Priceless .. How many still want Pryor?

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 06:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If he jumped off a bridge he'd somehow manage to miss the water.

Ouch.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 06:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: What? Nuge isn't in the running for it with the final field goal despite missing one and an extra point? Oh c'mon! How cruel can you all be? He should get the game ball for not sneaking out of the stadium at half time and driving into the nearest bridge.

Well now let's be fair....the one wasn't his fault, Huber had the ball laying on it's side on the ground when Nuge kicked it.....
Reply/Quote
Game ball goes to Mike Nugent. He's the only one trying to preserve our good draft position.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 09:54 PM)jason Wrote: Game ball goes to Mike Nugent. He's the only one trying to preserve our good draft position.

Well said. LOL
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill!
Reply/Quote
I voted Dansby just to show him some love...he played a good solid game.
Reply/Quote
I went with OTHER: Tyler Boyd.

89 all-purpose yards. Caught everyting. Moved the sticks. Helped set the tone early that the Bengals were here to play and the Browns will not be getting their first win today. I love this guy in the slot.

Honorable mention: Dre Kirkpatrick and Adam Jones. They were all over every short route. Where was this scheme early in the season? Groan.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 09:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I went with OTHER: Tyler Boyd.

89 all-purpose yards. Caught everyting. Moved the sticks. Helped set the tone early that the Bengals were here to play and the Browns will not be getting their first win today. I love this guy in the slot.

Honorable mention: Dre Kirkpatrick and Adam Jones. They were all over every short route. Where was this scheme early in the season? Groan.

This.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote