Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
[Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? (/Thread-Fun-thread-What-do-you-do-for-a-living-and-what-is-your-highest-level-of-education)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - BritishBengal - 07-14-2015

Is it any wonder our message board is so good? Such an eclectic mix of well educated/experienced people. Awesome to see, great thread.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Interceptor - 07-14-2015

(07-11-2015, 10:58 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: 1. e4  c6

2. Nc3

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Baby Hawk - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:34 AM)Interceptor Wrote: 1. e4  c6
2. Nc3

2...    d5

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Rotobeast - 07-14-2015

(07-13-2015, 06:54 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: High school diploma. Started working at sawmills a couple years, while I hunted down an underground mining job. Been in coal mines 22 years. Thinking bout leaving that behind. Knees are bad, back is also. Just so hard to find any work around here. Anyone need some one in their company, willing to relocate. Tired of crawling on my belly every day. Lol.

I could help you get a job at the bacon factory, but I imagine it'd be a pay cut for you.
Sad

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Interceptor - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 11:22 AM)Baby Hawk Wrote: 2...    d5

1. e4  c6
2. Nc3 d5
3. Nf3 ....

Maybe it would be easier if you had an ICC account?

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Nebuchadnezzar - 07-14-2015

Some college
Retired

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - 3wt - 07-14-2015

Art School for 2 1/2 years, Account Rep for a safety shoe company, 5 years waiting tables at the Edwards restaurant, Bachelors of Social Work 1992, case manager for the severely mentally disabled for 5 years, social worker in a long term care facility for the neurologically disabled.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Luvnit2 - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:14 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Is it any wonder our message board is so good? Such an eclectic mix of well educated/experienced people. Awesome to see, great thread.

There is a wide scope of careers in this forum. I am not surprised by the intelligence as we see it in the posts.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Hammerstripes - 07-14-2015

BS in Biochemistry
MBA

I own my own medical device and pharmaceutical sales marketing company.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Stewy - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 05:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: There is a wide scope of careers in this forum. I am not surprised by the intelligence as we see it in the posts.

What does that say about the quality (or lack thereof) of posts in the Smack forum?  lol

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Luvnit2 - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 11:12 AM)Stewy Wrote: What does that say about the quality (or lack thereof) of posts in the Smack forum?  lol

I can't speak for others but I slowed my visit to the smack forum on the other board and rarely visit in here.

I know I am lousy at smack, it is an art of very few are great at it.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Rotobeast - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't speak for others but I slowed my visit to the smack forum on the other board and rarely visit in here.

I know I am lousy at smack, it is an art of very few are great at it.

Hey, I'm not that great at it.
I just post a relevant funny pic or something, most of the time.
It's pretty dead in Smack, so I'm trying to cure my boredom in P&R.
I have to say, I'm pleased the discussions I'm seeing there.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - BernLock - 07-15-2015

BA stay at home dad with no kids

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - BleedNOrange - 07-15-2015

Without divulging too much...

Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Masters of Business Administration

Profession: Design Jet Engines

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - orangeandblackblood - 07-16-2015

I work as an engineering technician in an environmental lab, testing various lights that get mounted on airplanes.
Dropped out of high school, though I have a GED.
Military training and some college.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - CincyProduct - 07-16-2015

Military after a run at college......Currently hold an Associates of Science(concentration Engineering)

Will be going to UMD for Bachelors.

Currently am an Electrician Journeyman.

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - CincyProduct - 07-16-2015

(07-11-2015, 03:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dropped out in the 9th grade. Several years later I got my GED so I could join the Army. My ASVAB test score was high enough that my recruiter wanted me to do be a medic. Instead I signed up as a 92Y. I served out my 3 year contract in the ARNG and went back into factory work. I got hired on at a styrofoam plant as a machine operator. I spent 3 years there before they closed down. As of now I work in security and have a side job in retail. I'm planning on finally using my GI Bill this year. I'm considering going in for automotive technology.

In addition to what Bfine said, man get service connected. Because they also have another program for us vets, I think it is called V-RAP. Where they will pay for you schooling housing vehicles and what not after G.I.BILL runs out. I currently use the POST 9-11 G.I.BILL not sure if you served during 9-11 but if you did you can use all 3 benefits. 

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - seab00 - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 11:01 AM)CincyProduct Wrote: In addition to what Bfine said, man get service connected. Because they also have another program for us vets, I think it is called V-RAP. Where they will pay for you schooling housing vehicles and what not after G.I.BILL runs out. I currently use the POST 9-11 G.I.BILL not sure if you served during 9-11 but if you did you can use all 3 benefits. 

RE: What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - seab00 - 07-16-2015

BBA from UC

Retired CFO for Hospital, Tucson, AZ

RE: [Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education? - Rotobeast - 07-16-2015

(07-15-2015, 11:47 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Without divulging too much...

Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Masters of Business Administration

Profession: Design Jet Engines

[Image: bmskunkworks.png~c200]