Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fun thread] What do you do for a living and what is your highest level of education?
Thumbs Up 
The title says it all. If you aren't comfortable disclosing your education then by all means leave that out. We will assume it's elementary school. :) We used to do these on the old forum and i found them interesting so why not here?

Work for the Govt in the healthcare industry.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Science
Reply/Quote
Insurance sales

Associates Degree in Electronics
Property/Casualty/Commercial/Life and Health Insurance licenses
Reply/Quote
Self employed attorney

BS Political Science from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Juris Doctorate from University of Tennessee College of Law (Knoxville)
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 01:28 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Insurance sales

Associates Degree in Electronics
Property/Casualty/Commercial/Life and Health Insurance licenses

I actually had my life insurance license many moons ago and sold life insurance.  Quite a challenge to say the least at that time when the economy was in shambles. 
Reply/Quote
10 year business owner in the tech field. Primary expertise is sales and business development.

High School & some college.
Reply/Quote
Founder and Executive Director of Non-profit....High School Diploma
Reply/Quote
I went straight from high school to restaurant management 40 years ago.

I purchased my own restaurant (same company) in 2001 after a long career.

I currently own 4 restaurants in Dayton and Cincinnati. I owned 5, but sold one to my daughter. I also have a second daughter close to buying into the business.

My goal is to own a minimum of 10 restaurants with my daughters before I retire on 7 to 10 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Resource Manager for a hospital data center

Associates in Computer Science
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 03:10 PM)Big Hammer Wrote: Founder and Executive Director of Non-profit....High School Diploma

Good for you. What's the cause if you don't mind me asking?
Reply/Quote
Dropped out in the 9th grade. Several years later I got my GED so I could join the Army. My ASVAB test score was high enough that my recruiter wanted me to do be a medic. Instead I signed up as a 92Y. I served out my 3 year contract in the ARNG and went back into factory work. I got hired on at a styrofoam plant as a machine operator. I spent 3 years there before they closed down. As of now I work in security and have a side job in retail. I'm planning on finally using my GI Bill this year. I'm considering going in for automotive technology.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 12:44 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: The title says it all. If you aren't comfortable disclosing your education then by all means leave that out. We will assume it's elementary school. :)  We used to do these on the old forum and i found them interesting so why not here?

Work for the Govt in the healthcare industry.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Science

Currently do wildlife work, just accepted a botanist position, so I'll be changing jobs. Since I do a lot of large scale habitat and vegetation restoration/enhancement work, it's similar work. I get paid to work in the woods most days, which is pretty cool. Bachelors degree in Wildlife Mgmt, masters work in Plant Community Ecology. Lifelong sports nut, and diehard supporter of all things Cincy, plus rooting interest in all Kentucky schools and sports, plus Marshall.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Bachelor's degree in Communications and an associate's degree in Accounting.

I'm a public "speaker" and then I do odd jobs (mostly office stuff) if anybody asks.
Reply/Quote
Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management from UC.
Superintendent for a construction company in North Carolina.
Reply/Quote
Masters Teach The English Classes.
Reply/Quote
Cook, volunteer at youth group, and writer.

HS diploma and some college.
Reply/Quote
Chess Coach

B.S. math
Reply/Quote
HS Graduate.

I can get into 99% of anything you can try to lock me out of and you'll never know i was there. That's after i've disabled your security system and CCTV.

I think i've already said too much...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Survey Crew Chief at a Civil Engineering firm in Raleigh, NC  Previously, self-employed in the hands on trades for about 20 years.

B.S. Communications  Univ. of Rio Grande, Rio Grande OH
A.A.S. Surveying Technology (or "Geomatics Engineering" as they like to call it formally) 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 04:52 PM)Baby Hawk Wrote: Chess Coach

B.S. math

1. e4
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2015, 03:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dropped out in the 9th grade. Several years later I got my GED so I could join the Army. My ASVAB test score was high enough that my recruiter wanted me to do be a medic. Instead I signed up as a 92Y. I served out my 3 year contract in the ARNG and went back into factory work. I got hired on at a styrofoam plant as a machine operator. I spent 3 years there before they closed down. As of now I work in security and have a side job in retail. I'm planning on finally using my GI Bill this year. I'm considering going in for automotive technology.

I am going to say this as nicely as possible: Shake, you are a fool for not using your GI Bill. Use it before you loose it.

I have a Graduate Degree because of various GI Bills and currently work as a Human Resources Manager
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote