Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***Official Bengals Free Agency Thread***
(03-18-2021, 05:20 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Not buying this source. Only 1,200 followers and no one else is reporting it.

I'm not seeing it anywhere else either. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-18-2021, 05:20 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Not buying this source. Only 1,200 followers and no one else is reporting it.

yeah this will be on PFT or something slightly more reliable if it had been reported anywhere...   They probly got wind he was visiting and made that post
(03-18-2021, 05:16 PM)Whatever Wrote: Miami drafted 2 T's in the first last year,

I did not know that. Yea then they prob will draft receiver.
(03-18-2021, 04:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Let the Riley Reid jokes Commence.

Can we get her, too?
(03-18-2021, 05:16 PM)Whatever Wrote: Miami drafted 2 T's in the first last year, in addition to the Wilson trade.  They aren't taking Sewell.  Likely going Pitts, WR, or Parsons.

Slightly off. They only took 1 tackle in the first last year. They took guards in both the 2nd and 4th. 
(03-18-2021, 05:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah this will be on PFT or something slightly more reliable if it had been reported anywhere...   They probly got wind he was visiting and made that post

Dang it that's true... That's why I usually only follow Ian, Adam, and the likes of the NFL crew...

Now this is a disappointment. Hopefully its true and we do sign him
(03-18-2021, 05:29 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Dang it that's true... That's why I usually only follow Ian, Adam, and the likes of the NFL crew...

Now this is a disappointment. Hopefully its true and we do sign him

They better not of played us...Bang HeadMad
(03-18-2021, 04:54 PM)Synric Wrote: Let the Riley Reid jokes Commence.

Speaking of jokes we are on page 69 of this thread and not one mention of it? Shame on you fellow Bengal fans..Shame Shame Shame

[Image: 200.gif]
(03-18-2021, 05:27 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Slightly off. They only took 1 tackle in the first last year. They took guards in both the 2nd and 4th. 

We're actually both off.  Robert Hunt became their starting RT last year, so T's in 1 and 2.
(03-18-2021, 05:27 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Slightly off. They only took 1 tackle in the first last year. They took guards in both the 2nd and 4th. 

Robert Hunt their second round pick was a Guard/Tackle prospect. He started out at guard but ended up playing mostly Right Tackle because of injury. He was also the best tackle on their roster by the end of the season. If they take Sewell it's because they aren't sold on their first round pick Austin Jackson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(03-18-2021, 05:25 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Can we get her, too?

I'm all for it. Make an awesome halftime show on the big screens. Ninja
Reiff is a good pickup. But still get Sewell or Slater.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Dear front office...Please don't F up this signing. We NEED it!
(03-18-2021, 06:03 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Dear front office...Please don't F up this signing. We NEED it!

No horse shit Jack. Mellow
(03-18-2021, 05:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Reiff is a good pickup. But still get Sewell or Slater.

Not even sure we signed Reiff. There has been NOBODY else reporting on it, and by now they should've.
(03-18-2021, 05:34 PM)GodFather Wrote: Speaking of jokes we are on page 69 of this thread and not one mention of it? Shame on you fellow Bengal fans..Shame Shame Shame

[Image: 200.gif]

Let me help you with your thread viewing as this post is on page 28 of this thread in my setup.

Upper left on the top of the page you'll see USER CP . . . click that
On the left, scroll down until you see EDIT OPTIONS . . . click that
On the right, you'll see a section labeled THREAD VIEW OPTIONS
Near the bottom of that section you'll see POSTS PER PAGE
Set it at SHOW 50 POSTS PER PAGE
Scroll to the bottom and click UPDATE OPTIONS

You should then enjoy reading this forum even more.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
(03-18-2021, 06:16 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Let me help you with your thread viewing as this post is on page 28 of this thread in my setup.

Upper left on the top of the page you'll see USER CP . . . click that
On the left, scroll down until you see EDIT OPTIONS . . . click that
On the right, you'll see a section labeled THREAD VIEW OPTIONS
Near the bottom of that section you'll see POSTS PER PAGE
Set it at SHOW 50 POSTS PER PAGE
Scroll to the bottom and click UPDATE OPTIONS

You should then enjoy reading this forum even more.

Damn. Even I didn't know that? But I'm kinda older so it's been if it's not broke don't fix it for me. However, I did change to 50 and will try this for awhile to see if like it. Thanks for the iunput.
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

Last offseason I seem to remember a twitter account that people thought was legit because some of the stuff said came true and it became a thing. I think it was to the point twitter or the owner shut it down because it was fake news being treated as breaking news....

Anyone else remember that? This may be the account if it wasn't shut down like I remember. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(03-18-2021, 06:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Last offseason I seem to remember a twitter account that people thought was legit because some of the stuff said came true and it became a thing. I think it was to the point twitter or the owner shut it down because it was fake news being treated as breaking news....

Anyone else remember that? This may be the account if it wasn't shut down like I remember. 

Dang that sucks. Well until I hear it from other sources I'm treating it as if we don't have Reiff
Reiff signed (not confirmed)

I either misread it or they edited the post. It was a beat guy on Twitter. Sorry