Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
D doesn't look good because of the missed holds on EVERY play!!
Reply/Quote
The first half went in almost an hour, there are basically no penalties being called (compared to Pittsburgh/Cincy, every other play).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So it seems like every Browns big play has been nothing but busted plays. Are these no call holding calls letting Manz scamper around?
Reply/Quote
D is worrying me...we're getting pressure just can't get to him. Giving up a 92 yard drive to Johnny Clipboard is not acceptable. Luckily our offense is humming.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
do you think they'll call all that holding on the Cleveland O-line in the second half?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We need a very good kick return.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Bengals defense make mediocre offenses looks good.
Reply/Quote
Hope none of yas have eat some Johnny crow later. He is having a pretty good night, and definitely not looking like the horrific rookie he was last year.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought it was a hold on Dunlap too, but on replay it wasn't, just a natural change of direction slow down.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if it's hard for Mike Pettine to balance his time between "Pawn Stars" and coaching the Browns.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:39 PM)Froob Wrote: No holding?

(11-05-2015, 11:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can't believe they didn't call the hold against Dunlap

Yeah, that wasn't even close to not being holding.  How did the refs miss that?  On the replay it sounded like Simms knew it was holding, but just didn't want to come right out and say it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Can't look past the Browns.

Manziel has improved a lot.
Reply/Quote
Need to score quick coming out of the half and try to hold a lead. The defense is in primetime form.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The Browns have mastered the art of holding if nothing else.
Reply/Quote
Big time holding on Dunlap
Reply/Quote
Every week again you guys cry about penalties missed
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Why did Guenther call a perfect first drive with blitzes and then go vanilla the rest of the way? It won't work on Manziel. They have to blitz him. So frustrated

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Hope the Bengals step it up in the second half.
Reply/Quote
I think they all forgot how to tackle. We are making bums look like all pros. Come On D
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:39 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Pitiful coverage by Burfict.

Uhh. Vinny Rey ran up vacating his zone giving Manziel a wide open target.  Doesn't help that we can't contain Manziel because they are holding our DEs every single play.
Reply/Quote