Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Damn It!! Jamin gone
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:37 PM)Cicero Wrote: We need interior offensive linemen. You find really good ones in round 2. No way we should be wasting picks to jump back into round 1. Round 2 maybe if a Steinbach type is available.  

If Darrisaw is there late in the first and it's not an expensive jump up I'm not completely against it. I think it would cost too much though honestly.
Reply/Quote
Another reach
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:35 PM)Benton Wrote: And this sums up why I didn't want a receiver at 5.

4 total up to this point and we are at the 20th pick. Not much of a run.
Reply/Quote
Is Owusu Kowamoa still on the board?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: If Darrisaw is there late in the first and it's not an expensive jump up I'm not completely against it. I think it would cost too much though honestly.

Per the trade chart, our 2nd and 3rd would get us to #23.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: If Darrisaw is there late in the first and it's not an expensive jump up I'm not completely against it. I think it would cost too much though honestly.

Worth a look if he is there though. Just keep that 3rd round pick.  
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn It!! Jamin gone

Jamin Davis is going to feast behind that defensive line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:40 PM)Whatever Wrote: Per the trade chart, our 2nd and 3rd would get us to #23.

That's too much for my blood.
Reply/Quote
Looking for some more WRs, LBs, & DBs to go off the board. Picks 21-25 could all be OL though.
Reply/Quote
I haven't read thru everything here, so sorry of this was posted. We play Detroit this year, and that might show which one is the better pick between Sewell and Chase.
Reply/Quote
Insane that Koamoa is still there. Just insane.
Reply/Quote
Hold the course, plenty of starting offensive lineman left and tons of other talent that needs taken...we are fine people.
Reply/Quote
First round seems to be taking forever
Hopefully one year we will have to wait until the last pick in the first round for the Bengals pick (that they earn)
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:43 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Insane that Koamoa is still there. Just insane.

You mean that late 80s Beach Boys song that Uncle Jesse was on?
Reply/Quote
Toney???? HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Toney off the board...WR getting thin.
Reply/Quote
Kadarius Toney!
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Now that was a reach.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Dang.. run on WRs. Good thing we got Chase
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote